|By PR Newswire||
|February 7, 2014 06:31 AM EST||
DUBLIN, Feb. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7t943/pxylene_px) has announced the addition of the "P-xylene (PX): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018" report to their offering.
P-xylene 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about p-xylene market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for p-xylene. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of p-xylene
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing p-xylene capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on p-xylene producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of p-xylene in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- P-xylene market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of p-xylene market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the p-xylene market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into p-xylene market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed p-xylene market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: P-XYLENE PROPERTIES AND USES
2. P-XYLENE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. P-XYLENE WORLD MARKET
4. P-XYLENE REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
5. P-XYLENE MARKET PERSPECTIVES
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE P-XYLENE MARKET WORLDWIDE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7t943/pxylene_px
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Dec. 5, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 740
Dec. 5, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 755
Dec. 5, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 920
Dec. 5, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 655
Dec. 5, 2016 10:30 AM EST Reads: 234
Dec. 5, 2016 10:30 AM EST Reads: 614
Dec. 5, 2016 10:15 AM EST Reads: 949
Dec. 5, 2016 09:15 AM EST Reads: 1,413
Dec. 5, 2016 09:15 AM EST Reads: 884
Dec. 5, 2016 08:45 AM EST Reads: 819
Dec. 5, 2016 07:30 AM EST Reads: 7,053
Dec. 5, 2016 07:30 AM EST Reads: 995
Dec. 5, 2016 07:15 AM EST Reads: 1,291
WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web communications world. The 6th WebRTC Summit continues our tradition of delivering the latest and greatest presentations within the world of WebRTC. Topics include voice calling, video chat, P2P file sharing, and use cases that have already leveraged the power and convenience of WebRTC.
Dec. 5, 2016 06:45 AM EST Reads: 1,622
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his general session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Phil Hombledal, Solution Architect at CollabNet, discussed how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that e...
Dec. 5, 2016 06:45 AM EST Reads: 986