|By Business Wire||
|February 7, 2014 05:26 PM EST||
- Wordfast’s Director of Sales & Marketing, Kristyna Marrero, will join President and Mrs. Obama at the official state arrival ceremony of French President, François Hollande.
- The ceremony will take place on the South Lawn of the White House on the morning of February 11th.
- As a member of the Globalization and Localization Association (GALA), Marrero will be one of five representatives from the translation industry at this prestigious event.
- GALA is the world’s largest localization trade association with over 400 members and serves as the worldwide voice for the language industry.
- Wordfast was founded in Paris, France in 1999 by Yves Champollion, who continues to oversee day-to-day operations from the company’s Paris office.
- Wordfast offers the industry’s most user-friendly, powerful and affordable translation memory software for any platform.
- Wordfast is the world’s second most widely used translation memory software among freelance translators, language service providers and multinational corporations.
- Learn more about the industry’s leading translation memory solutions for any platform: http://www.wordfast.com
- Connect with Wordfast via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Download a free demo version of Wordfast’s software: http://www.wordfast.com/store_download.html
- Learn more about the Globalization and Localization Association (GALA): http://www.gala-global.org
Kristyna Marrero, Wordfast’s Director of Sales & Marketing, stated, “I am extremely grateful to GALA for the opportunity to attend this prestigious event on behalf of the translation community. It will be an experience I’ll never forget.”
Wordfast LLC is the #1 provider of platform-independent translation memory technology. The company offers user-friendly and high value desktop, server and web-based solutions. Driven primarily by positive reviews of users and industry experts, Wordfast's client base has grown to include leading organizations such as the United Nations, NASA, McGraw-Hill, Nomura Securities, a wide array of educational institutions, and thousands of independent translators. For more information, please visit www.wordfast.com.
"Plutora provides release and testing environment capabilities to the enterprise," explained Dalibor Siroky, Director and Co-founder of Plutora, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,730
DevOps tends to focus on the relationship between Dev and Ops, putting an emphasis on the ops and application infrastructure. But that’s changing with microservices architectures. In her session at DevOps Summit, Lori MacVittie, Evangelist for F5 Networks, will focus on how microservices are changing the underlying architectures needed to scale, secure and deliver applications based on highly distributed (micro) services and why that means an expansion into “the network” for DevOps.
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,000
"The idea of polyglot persistence is you have to apply the right database for the job - you always have to have many different databases in play. We offer that whole system as a service," explained Raj Singh, Developer Advocate for IBM Cloud Data Services, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 296
In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Simone Brunozzi, VP and Chief Technologist of Cloud Services at VMware, reviewed the changes that the cloud computing industry has gone through over the last five years and shared insights into what the next five will bring. He also chronicled the challenges enterprise companies are facing as they move to the public cloud. He delved into the "Hybrid Cloud" space and explained why every CIO should consider ‘hybrid cloud' as part of their future strategy to achie...
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,712
Jul. 6, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 753
DevOps is about increasing efficiency, but nothing is more inefficient than building the same application twice. However, this is a routine occurrence with enterprise applications that need both a rich desktop web interface and strong mobile support. With recent technological advances from Isomorphic Software and others, it is now feasible to create a rich desktop and tuned mobile experience with a single codebase, without compromising performance or usability.
Jul. 6, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 495
Jul. 6, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 954
The Internet of Things is not only adding billions of sensors and billions of terabytes to the Internet. It is also forcing a fundamental change in the way we envision Information Technology. For the first time, more data is being created by devices at the edge of the Internet rather than from centralized systems. What does this mean for today's IT professional? In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed this very serious issue of pro...
Jul. 6, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,820
SYS-CON Events announced today that MangoApps will exhibit at SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MangoApps provides private all-in-one social intranets allowing workers to securely collaborate from anywhere in the world and from any device. Social, mobile, and easy to use. MangoApps has been named a "Market Leader" by Ovum Research and a "Cool Vendor" by Gartner. 20,000+ business custome...
Jul. 6, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,075
IT data is typically silo'd by the various tools in place. Unifying all the log, metric and event data in one analytics platform stops finger pointing and provides the end-to-end correlation. Logs, metrics and custom event data can be joined to tell the holistic story of your software and operations. For example, users can correlate code deploys to system performance to application error codes. In his session at DevOps Summit, Michael Demmer, VP of Engineering at Jut, will discuss how this can...
Jul. 6, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,366
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo in Silicon Valley. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading in...
Jul. 6, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,214
Jul. 6, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,092
Jul. 6, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,478
Jul. 6, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,301
Jul. 6, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,631