|By Marketwired .||
|February 11, 2014 05:00 AM EST||
NATICK, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/11/14 -- Centage Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro) for small and medium sized businesses, today recounts a successful 2013, marked by innovative product development, increased customer adoption and development of a channel partner program. Forward thinking financial leaders are harnessing the power of Budget Maestro to automate the budget process and move beyond Excel spreadsheets. In 2013, Budget Maestro helped streamline the budgeting process, provided easy to use business intelligence to support strategic business decision making, and delivered significant ROI for more than 7,250 users worldwide.
2013 Fast Facts
- 20% company revenue growth, year over year
- Increased user base by 30%
- Increased channel sales by more than 300%
- CFO John Orlando named Finalist; Boston Business Journal, CFO of the Year
- Successful customer implementations include leading Alaskan retailer, Hames Corporation and Wagner Asia Equipment LLC, a leading dealer of Caterpillar Corporation's equipment.
- New customers include Alliance Tire, Bard Date, Brandeis University, Francis Ford Coppola Winery, Home Service Stores, Immune Design, ThyssenKrup Elevators, and Vermont Country Store.
- Announced significant updates to Analytics Maestro which provides advanced financial dashboard reporting and business intelligence and analytics. Extracting key data from Budget Maestro, and from the General Ledger, Analytics Maestro offers users a clear graphic representation of gaps between budget and actual data to help drive better decision making and increased accountability throughout the organization. This new upgrade allows each user the ability to create their own visual dashboards and reports with the most relevant, accurate, and up-to-date information, customized to meet their changing needs. The tool facilitates self-serve analytics and reporting by empowering users to refresh reports on-demand and drill-down to detail, eliminating the need for external consultants or IT support.
- Formalized a new Channel Partner Program, designed to empower successful solution providers in the financial SMB systems space to offer their clients additional value by improving their budgeting and forecasting capabilities. Centage offers extensive training capabilities, technical expertise, and a wealth of demand generation materials to help partners such as Microsoft VARs, Blytheco, SYSPRO, SAGE, and BT Partners the opportunity to further strengthen customer relationships and at the same time bolster revenue opportunities.
- Received outside capital investment from the Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation (MGCC). The investment supports the company's plans to expand its cloud computing offerings, increase its marketing reach, to invest in international growth, and grow its employee base and office space.
- Noted as "Comprehensive" among established players in the market, the annual BPM Partners Vendor Landscape Matrix emphasizes Budget Maestro is ideally suited for small to midsize companies looking for an easy to use and low cost, robust performance solution that can grow with the business.
- Hosted ongoing thought leadership webinar series with Aberdeen, Beyond Budgeting Roundtable, and BPM Partners.
"In 2013, we made great strides in delivering the value of Budget Maestro through our formalized channel partner program, we increased our customer roster, and we continued to invest in the Budget Maestro suite of products to address the growing needs of our customers," said Barry Clapp, President & COO, Centage Corporation. "We are grateful to our customers for their loyalty, and our employees for their dedication to helping empower today's financial leaders with the tools needed to drive value beyond spreadsheets and formulas. With an unwavering commitment to this mission, we look forward to a successful 2014."
Budget Maestro® by Centage is an easy-to-use, scalable, automated budgeting, planning, and forecasting application. It is designed for small to mid-market companies and automates many of the time-consuming and error-prone activities associated with using spreadsheets to generate accurate budgets and forecasts. It features built in financial and business logic that allow users to build and update their budgets and forecasts and never worry about formulas, functions, links or any custom programming. It is the only solution in the market that offers synchronized P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow reporting that generate automatically and seamlessly update. Budget Maestro serves more than 7,000 users worldwide. Visit us at www.centage.com. For more information follow us on Twitter @Centage or visit our blog http://centage.com/Blog/ for the latest insights on budgeting and forecasting strategies.
Centage and Budget Maestro are registered trademarks of Centage.
+1 781 378 2674
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings in the last year, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their back-end AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT – especially in the connected home and office. Amazon is extending its reach by building on its dominant Cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strategy, recently announced Replenishment Services, the Echo/Alexa voice recognition control platform, the 6-7 strategic...
Jul. 28, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 551
The best-practices for building IoT applications with Go Code that attendees can use to build their own IoT applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Indraneel Mitra, Senior Solutions Architect & Technology Evangelist at Cognizant, provided valuable information and resources for both novice and experienced developers on how to get started with IoT and Golang in a day. He also provided information on how to use Intel Arduino Kit, Go Robotics API and AWS IoT stack to build an application tha...
Jul. 28, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,217
IoT generates lots of temporal data. But how do you unlock its value? You need to discover patterns that are repeatable in vast quantities of data, understand their meaning, and implement scalable monitoring across multiple data streams in order to monetize the discoveries and insights. Motif discovery and deep learning platforms are emerging to visualize sensor data, to search for patterns and to build application that can monitor real time streams efficiently. In his session at @ThingsExpo, ...
Jul. 28, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,130
Ovum, a leading technology analyst firm, has published an in-depth report, Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting a DevOps Release Management Solution, 2016–17. The report focuses on the automation aspects of DevOps, Release Management and compares solutions from the leading vendors.
Jul. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,787
Continuous testing helps bridge the gap between developing quickly and maintaining high quality products. But to implement continuous testing, CTOs must take a strategic approach to building a testing infrastructure and toolset that empowers their team to move fast. Download our guide to laying the groundwork for a scalable continuous testing strategy.
Jul. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,045
Adding public cloud resources to an existing application can be a daunting process. The tools that you currently use to manage the software and hardware outside the cloud aren’t always the best tools to efficiently grow into the cloud. All of the major configuration management tools have cloud orchestration plugins that can be leveraged, but there are also cloud-native tools that can dramatically improve the efficiency of managing your application lifecycle. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, ...
Jul. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,114
SYS-CON Events announced today that LeaseWeb USA, a cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LeaseWeb is one of the world's largest hosting brands. The company helps customers define, develop and deploy IT infrastructure tailored to their exact business needs, by combining various kinds cloud solutions.
Jul. 28, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,266
Choosing the right cloud for your workloads is a balancing act that can cost your organization time, money and aggravation - unless you get it right the first time. Economics, speed, performance, accessibility, administrative needs and security all play a vital role in dictating your approach to the cloud. Without knowing the right questions to ask, you could wind up paying for capacity you'll never need or underestimating the resources required to run your applications.
Jul. 28, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 566
Up until last year, enterprises that were looking into cloud services usually undertook a long-term pilot with one of the large cloud providers, running test and dev workloads in the cloud. With cloud’s transition to mainstream adoption in 2015, and with enterprises migrating more and more workloads into the cloud and in between public and private environments, the single-provider approach must be revisited. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Yoav Mor, multi-cloud solution evangelist at Cloudy...
Jul. 28, 2016 10:41 AM EDT Reads: 255
SYS-CON Events announced today that 910Telecom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and ...
Jul. 28, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 793
StackIQ has announced the release of Stacki 3.2. Stacki is an easy-to-use Linux server provisioning tool. Stacki 3.2 delivers new capabilities that simplify the automation and integration of site-specific requirements. StackIQ is the commercial entity behind this open source bare metal provisioning tool. Since the release of Stacki in June of 2015, the Stacki core team has been focused on making the Community Edition meet the needs of members of the community, adding features and value, while ...
Jul. 28, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 505
Big Data, cloud, analytics, contextual information, wearable tech, sensors, mobility, and WebRTC: together, these advances have created a perfect storm of technologies that are disrupting and transforming classic communications models and ecosystems. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Erik Perotti, Senior Manager of New Ventures on Plantronics’ Innovation team, provided an overview of this technological shift, including associated business and consumer communications impacts, and opportunities it ...
Jul. 28, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 274
SYS-CON Events announced today that Venafi, the Immune System for the Internet™ and the leading provider of Next Generation Trust Protection, will exhibit at @DevOpsSummit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Venafi is the Immune System for the Internet™ that protects the foundation of all cybersecurity – cryptographic keys and digital certificates – so they can’t be misused by bad guys in attacks...
Jul. 28, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,404
Security, data privacy, reliability, and regulatory compliance are critical factors when evaluating whether to move business applications from in-house, client-hosted environments to a cloud platform. Quality assurance plays a vital role in ensuring that the appropriate level of risk assessment, verification, and validation takes place to ensure business continuity during the migration to a new cloud platform.
Jul. 28, 2016 09:28 AM EDT Reads: 274
It’s 2016: buildings are smart, connected and the IoT is fundamentally altering how control and operating systems work and speak to each other. Platforms across the enterprise are networked via inexpensive sensors to collect massive amounts of data for analytics, information management, and insights that can be used to continuously improve operations. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Brian Chemel, Co-Founder and CTO of Digital Lumens, will explore: The benefits sensor-networked systems bring to ...
Jul. 28, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,609