|By Marketwired .||
|February 11, 2014 05:00 AM EST||
NATICK, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/11/14 -- Centage Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro) for small and medium sized businesses, today recounts a successful 2013, marked by innovative product development, increased customer adoption and development of a channel partner program. Forward thinking financial leaders are harnessing the power of Budget Maestro to automate the budget process and move beyond Excel spreadsheets. In 2013, Budget Maestro helped streamline the budgeting process, provided easy to use business intelligence to support strategic business decision making, and delivered significant ROI for more than 7,250 users worldwide.
2013 Fast Facts
- 20% company revenue growth, year over year
- Increased user base by 30%
- Increased channel sales by more than 300%
- CFO John Orlando named Finalist; Boston Business Journal, CFO of the Year
- Successful customer implementations include leading Alaskan retailer, Hames Corporation and Wagner Asia Equipment LLC, a leading dealer of Caterpillar Corporation's equipment.
- New customers include Alliance Tire, Bard Date, Brandeis University, Francis Ford Coppola Winery, Home Service Stores, Immune Design, ThyssenKrup Elevators, and Vermont Country Store.
- Announced significant updates to Analytics Maestro which provides advanced financial dashboard reporting and business intelligence and analytics. Extracting key data from Budget Maestro, and from the General Ledger, Analytics Maestro offers users a clear graphic representation of gaps between budget and actual data to help drive better decision making and increased accountability throughout the organization. This new upgrade allows each user the ability to create their own visual dashboards and reports with the most relevant, accurate, and up-to-date information, customized to meet their changing needs. The tool facilitates self-serve analytics and reporting by empowering users to refresh reports on-demand and drill-down to detail, eliminating the need for external consultants or IT support.
- Formalized a new Channel Partner Program, designed to empower successful solution providers in the financial SMB systems space to offer their clients additional value by improving their budgeting and forecasting capabilities. Centage offers extensive training capabilities, technical expertise, and a wealth of demand generation materials to help partners such as Microsoft VARs, Blytheco, SYSPRO, SAGE, and BT Partners the opportunity to further strengthen customer relationships and at the same time bolster revenue opportunities.
- Received outside capital investment from the Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation (MGCC). The investment supports the company's plans to expand its cloud computing offerings, increase its marketing reach, to invest in international growth, and grow its employee base and office space.
- Noted as "Comprehensive" among established players in the market, the annual BPM Partners Vendor Landscape Matrix emphasizes Budget Maestro is ideally suited for small to midsize companies looking for an easy to use and low cost, robust performance solution that can grow with the business.
- Hosted ongoing thought leadership webinar series with Aberdeen, Beyond Budgeting Roundtable, and BPM Partners.
"In 2013, we made great strides in delivering the value of Budget Maestro through our formalized channel partner program, we increased our customer roster, and we continued to invest in the Budget Maestro suite of products to address the growing needs of our customers," said Barry Clapp, President & COO, Centage Corporation. "We are grateful to our customers for their loyalty, and our employees for their dedication to helping empower today's financial leaders with the tools needed to drive value beyond spreadsheets and formulas. With an unwavering commitment to this mission, we look forward to a successful 2014."
Budget Maestro® by Centage is an easy-to-use, scalable, automated budgeting, planning, and forecasting application. It is designed for small to mid-market companies and automates many of the time-consuming and error-prone activities associated with using spreadsheets to generate accurate budgets and forecasts. It features built in financial and business logic that allow users to build and update their budgets and forecasts and never worry about formulas, functions, links or any custom programming. It is the only solution in the market that offers synchronized P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow reporting that generate automatically and seamlessly update. Budget Maestro serves more than 7,000 users worldwide. Visit us at www.centage.com. For more information follow us on Twitter @Centage or visit our blog http://centage.com/Blog/ for the latest insights on budgeting and forecasting strategies.
Centage and Budget Maestro are registered trademarks of Centage.
+1 781 378 2674
SYS-CON Events announced today that Machkey International Company will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Machkey provides advanced connectivity solutions for just about everyone. Businesses or individuals, Machkey is dedicated to provide high-quality and cost-effective products to meet all your needs.
Oct. 4, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 242
“The Internet of Things transforms the way organizations leverage machine data and gain insights from it,” noted Splunk’s CTO Snehal Antani, as Splunk announced accelerated momentum in Industrial Data and the IoT. The trend is driven by Splunk’s continued investment in its products and partner ecosystem as well as the creativity of customers and the flexibility to deploy Splunk IoT solutions as software, cloud services or in a hybrid environment. Customers are using Splunk® solutions to collect ...
Oct. 4, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 547
Learn how Backup as a Service can help your customer base protect their data. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Stefaan Vervaet, Director of Strategic Alliances at HGST, will discuss the challenges of data protection in an era of exploding storage requirements, show you the benefits of a backup service for your cloud customers, and explain how the HGST Active Archive and CommVault are already enabling this service today with customer examples.
Oct. 4, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 627
SYS-CON Events announced today that JFrog, maker of Artifactory, the popular Binary Repository Manager, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit Silicon Valley, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Based in California, Israel and France, founded by longtime field-experts, JFrog, creator of Artifactory and Bintray, has provided the market with the first Binary Repository solution and a software distribution social platform.
Oct. 4, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 423
Cloud computing delivers on-demand resources that provide businesses with flexibility and cost-savings. The challenge in moving workloads to the cloud has been the cost and complexity of ensuring the initial and ongoing security and regulatory (PCI, HIPAA, FFIEC) compliance across private and public clouds. Manual security compliance is slow, prone to human error, and represents over 50% of the cost of managing cloud applications. Determining how to automate cloud security compliance is critical...
Oct. 4, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 175
As enterprises capture more and more data of all types – structured, semi-structured, and unstructured – data discovery requirements for business intelligence (BI), Big Data, and predictive analytics initiatives grow more complex. A company’s ability to become data-driven and compete on analytics depends on the speed with which it can provision their analytics applications with all relevant information. The task of finding data has traditionally resided with IT, but now organizations increasingl...
Oct. 4, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 348
Culture is the most important ingredient of DevOps. The challenge for most organizations is defining and communicating a vision of beneficial DevOps culture for their organizations, and then facilitating the changes needed to achieve that. Often this comes down to an ability to provide true leadership. As a CIO, are your direct reports IT managers or are they IT leaders? The hard truth is that many IT managers have risen through the ranks based on their technical skills, not their leadership ab...
Oct. 4, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 807
Apps and devices shouldn't stop working when there's limited or no network connectivity. Learn how to bring data stored in a cloud database to the edge of the network (and back again) whenever an Internet connection is available. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Bradley Holt, Developer Advocate at IBM Cloud Data Services, will demonstrate techniques for replicating cloud databases with devices in order to build offline-first mobile or Internet of Things (IoT) apps that can provide a better, ...
Oct. 4, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 335
As more and more data is generated from a variety of connected devices, the need to get insights from this data and predict future behavior and trends is increasingly essential for businesses. Real-time stream processing is needed in a variety of different industries such as Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Automobile, Finance, Online Retail, Smart Grids, and Healthcare. Azure Stream Analytics is a fully managed distributed stream computation service that provides low latency, scalable processing of ...
Oct. 4, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 698
You have your devices and your data, but what about the rest of your Internet of Things story? Two popular classes of technologies that nicely handle the Big Data analytics for Internet of Things are Apache Hadoop and NoSQL. Hadoop is designed for parallelizing analytical work across many servers and is ideal for the massive data volumes you create with IoT devices. NoSQL databases such as Apache HBase are ideal for storing and retrieving IoT data as “time series data.”
Oct. 4, 2015 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 347
SYS-CON Events announced today that Agema Systems will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Agema Systems is the leading provider of critical white-box rack solutions to data centers through the major integrators and value added distribution channels.
Oct. 4, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 605
SYS-CON Events announced today that Alert Logic, the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo® and DevOps Summit 2015 Silicon Valley, which will take place November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Alert Logic provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid IT infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for cust...
Oct. 4, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,340
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interface Masters Technologies, provider of leading network visibility and monitoring solutions, will exhibit at the 17th International CloudExpo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Interface Masters Technologies is a leading provider of high speed networking solutions focused on Gigabit, 10 Gigabit, 40 Gigabit and 100 Gigabit Ethernet network access and connectivity products. For over 20 ye...
Oct. 4, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 615
Mobile, social, Big Data, and cloud have fundamentally changed the way we live. “Anytime, anywhere” access to data and information is no longer a luxury; it’s a requirement, in both our personal and professional lives. For IT organizations, this means pressure has never been greater to deliver meaningful services to the business and customers.
Oct. 4, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 260
Clutch is now a Docker Authorized Consulting Partner, having completed Docker's certification course on the "Docker Accelerator for CI Engagements." More info about Clutch's success implementing Docker can be found here. Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship and run distributed applications. With Docker, IT organizations shrink application delivery from months to minutes, frictionlessly move workloads between data centers and the cloud and achieve 2...
Oct. 4, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 359