|By Marketwired .||
|February 11, 2014 05:00 AM EST||
NATICK, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/11/14 -- Centage Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro) for small and medium sized businesses, today recounts a successful 2013, marked by innovative product development, increased customer adoption and development of a channel partner program. Forward thinking financial leaders are harnessing the power of Budget Maestro to automate the budget process and move beyond Excel spreadsheets. In 2013, Budget Maestro helped streamline the budgeting process, provided easy to use business intelligence to support strategic business decision making, and delivered significant ROI for more than 7,250 users worldwide.
2013 Fast Facts
- 20% company revenue growth, year over year
- Increased user base by 30%
- Increased channel sales by more than 300%
- CFO John Orlando named Finalist; Boston Business Journal, CFO of the Year
- Successful customer implementations include leading Alaskan retailer, Hames Corporation and Wagner Asia Equipment LLC, a leading dealer of Caterpillar Corporation's equipment.
- New customers include Alliance Tire, Bard Date, Brandeis University, Francis Ford Coppola Winery, Home Service Stores, Immune Design, ThyssenKrup Elevators, and Vermont Country Store.
- Announced significant updates to Analytics Maestro which provides advanced financial dashboard reporting and business intelligence and analytics. Extracting key data from Budget Maestro, and from the General Ledger, Analytics Maestro offers users a clear graphic representation of gaps between budget and actual data to help drive better decision making and increased accountability throughout the organization. This new upgrade allows each user the ability to create their own visual dashboards and reports with the most relevant, accurate, and up-to-date information, customized to meet their changing needs. The tool facilitates self-serve analytics and reporting by empowering users to refresh reports on-demand and drill-down to detail, eliminating the need for external consultants or IT support.
- Formalized a new Channel Partner Program, designed to empower successful solution providers in the financial SMB systems space to offer their clients additional value by improving their budgeting and forecasting capabilities. Centage offers extensive training capabilities, technical expertise, and a wealth of demand generation materials to help partners such as Microsoft VARs, Blytheco, SYSPRO, SAGE, and BT Partners the opportunity to further strengthen customer relationships and at the same time bolster revenue opportunities.
- Received outside capital investment from the Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation (MGCC). The investment supports the company's plans to expand its cloud computing offerings, increase its marketing reach, to invest in international growth, and grow its employee base and office space.
- Noted as "Comprehensive" among established players in the market, the annual BPM Partners Vendor Landscape Matrix emphasizes Budget Maestro is ideally suited for small to midsize companies looking for an easy to use and low cost, robust performance solution that can grow with the business.
- Hosted ongoing thought leadership webinar series with Aberdeen, Beyond Budgeting Roundtable, and BPM Partners.
"In 2013, we made great strides in delivering the value of Budget Maestro through our formalized channel partner program, we increased our customer roster, and we continued to invest in the Budget Maestro suite of products to address the growing needs of our customers," said Barry Clapp, President & COO, Centage Corporation. "We are grateful to our customers for their loyalty, and our employees for their dedication to helping empower today's financial leaders with the tools needed to drive value beyond spreadsheets and formulas. With an unwavering commitment to this mission, we look forward to a successful 2014."
Budget Maestro® by Centage is an easy-to-use, scalable, automated budgeting, planning, and forecasting application. It is designed for small to mid-market companies and automates many of the time-consuming and error-prone activities associated with using spreadsheets to generate accurate budgets and forecasts. It features built in financial and business logic that allow users to build and update their budgets and forecasts and never worry about formulas, functions, links or any custom programming. It is the only solution in the market that offers synchronized P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow reporting that generate automatically and seamlessly update. Budget Maestro serves more than 7,000 users worldwide. Visit us at www.centage.com. For more information follow us on Twitter @Centage or visit our blog http://centage.com/Blog/ for the latest insights on budgeting and forecasting strategies.
Centage and Budget Maestro are registered trademarks of Centage.
+1 781 378 2674
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Dec. 7, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 1,761
"IoT is going to be a huge industry with a lot of value for end users, for industries, for consumers, for manufacturers. How can we use cloud to effectively manage IoT applications," stated Ian Khan, Innovation & Marketing Manager at Solgeniakhela, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 7, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 4,301
Successful digital transformation requires new organizational competencies and capabilities. Research tells us that the biggest impediment to successful transformation is human; consequently, the biggest enabler is a properly skilled and empowered workforce. In the digital age, new individual and collective competencies are required. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bob Newhouse, CEO and founder of Agilitiv, drew together recent research and lessons learned from emerging and established compa...
Dec. 7, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 935
Enterprise IT has been in the era of Hybrid Cloud for some time now. But it seems most conversations about Hybrid are focused on integrating AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google ECM into existing on-premises systems. Where is all the Private Cloud? What do technology providers need to do to make their offerings more compelling? How should enterprise IT executives and buyers define their focus, needs, and roadmap, and communicate that clearly to the providers?
Dec. 7, 2016 02:24 PM EST Reads: 214
Bert Loomis was a visionary. This general session will highlight how Bert Loomis and people like him inspire us to build great things with small inventions. In their general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Harold Hannon, Architect at IBM Bluemix, and Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at Nvidia, discussed the accelerating pace of AI development and how IBM Cloud and NVIDIA are partnering to bring AI capabilities to "every day," on-demand. They also reviewed two "free infrastructure" pr...
Dec. 7, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,107
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Dec. 7, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 3,376
"Coalfire is a cyber-risk, security and compliance assessment and advisory services firm. We do a lot of work with the cloud service provider community," explained Ryan McGowan, Vice President, Sales (West) at Coalfire Systems, Inc., in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 7, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 947
Financial Technology has become a topic of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities. Accordingly, attendees at the upcoming 20th Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York, June 6-8, 2017, will find fresh new content in a new track called FinTech.
Dec. 7, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 2,189
"Dice has been around for the last 20 years. We have been helping tech professionals find new jobs and career opportunities," explained Manish Dixit, VP of Product and Engineering at Dice, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 7, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 1,103
Get deep visibility into the performance of your databases and expert advice for performance optimization and tuning. You can't get application performance without database performance. Give everyone on the team a comprehensive view of how every aspect of the system affects performance across SQL database operations, host server and OS, virtualization resources and storage I/O. Quickly find bottlenecks and troubleshoot complex problems.
Dec. 7, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 2,143
SYS-CON Events announced today that Dataloop.IO, an innovator in cloud IT-monitoring whose products help organizations save time and money, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Dataloop.IO is an emerging software company on the cutting edge of major IT-infrastructure trends including cloud computing and microservices. The company, founded in the UK but now based in San Fran...
Dec. 7, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 393
"We are a custom software development, engineering firm. We specialize in cloud applications from helping customers that have on-premise applications migrating to the cloud, to helping customers design brand new apps in the cloud. And we specialize in mobile apps," explained Peter Di Stefano, Vice President of Marketing at Impiger Technologies, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 7, 2016 01:24 PM EST Reads: 218
Rapid innovation, changing business landscapes, and new IT demands force businesses to make changes quickly. In the eyes of many, containers are at the brink of becoming a pervasive technology in enterprise IT to accelerate application delivery. In this presentation, attendees learned about the: The transformation of IT to a DevOps, microservices, and container-based architecture What are containers and how DevOps practices can operate in a container-based environment A demonstration of how ...
Dec. 7, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 1,078
President Obama recently announced the launch of a new national awareness campaign to "encourage more Americans to move beyond passwords – adding an extra layer of security like a fingerprint or codes sent to your cellphone." The shift from single passwords to multi-factor authentication couldn’t be timelier or more strategic. This session will focus on why passwords alone are no longer effective, and why the time to act is now. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Chris Webber, security strateg...
Dec. 7, 2016 12:35 PM EST Reads: 260
"At ROHA we develop an app called Catcha. It was developed after we spent a year meeting with, talking to, interacting with senior citizens watching them use their smartphones and talking to them about how they use their smartphones so we could get to know their smartphone behavior," explained Dave Woods, Chief Innovation Officer at ROHA, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 7, 2016 12:30 PM EST Reads: 620