|By Marketwired .||
|February 11, 2014 05:00 AM EST||
NATICK, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/11/14 -- Centage Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro) for small and medium sized businesses, today recounts a successful 2013, marked by innovative product development, increased customer adoption and development of a channel partner program. Forward thinking financial leaders are harnessing the power of Budget Maestro to automate the budget process and move beyond Excel spreadsheets. In 2013, Budget Maestro helped streamline the budgeting process, provided easy to use business intelligence to support strategic business decision making, and delivered significant ROI for more than 7,250 users worldwide.
2013 Fast Facts
- 20% company revenue growth, year over year
- Increased user base by 30%
- Increased channel sales by more than 300%
- CFO John Orlando named Finalist; Boston Business Journal, CFO of the Year
- Successful customer implementations include leading Alaskan retailer, Hames Corporation and Wagner Asia Equipment LLC, a leading dealer of Caterpillar Corporation's equipment.
- New customers include Alliance Tire, Bard Date, Brandeis University, Francis Ford Coppola Winery, Home Service Stores, Immune Design, ThyssenKrup Elevators, and Vermont Country Store.
- Announced significant updates to Analytics Maestro which provides advanced financial dashboard reporting and business intelligence and analytics. Extracting key data from Budget Maestro, and from the General Ledger, Analytics Maestro offers users a clear graphic representation of gaps between budget and actual data to help drive better decision making and increased accountability throughout the organization. This new upgrade allows each user the ability to create their own visual dashboards and reports with the most relevant, accurate, and up-to-date information, customized to meet their changing needs. The tool facilitates self-serve analytics and reporting by empowering users to refresh reports on-demand and drill-down to detail, eliminating the need for external consultants or IT support.
- Formalized a new Channel Partner Program, designed to empower successful solution providers in the financial SMB systems space to offer their clients additional value by improving their budgeting and forecasting capabilities. Centage offers extensive training capabilities, technical expertise, and a wealth of demand generation materials to help partners such as Microsoft VARs, Blytheco, SYSPRO, SAGE, and BT Partners the opportunity to further strengthen customer relationships and at the same time bolster revenue opportunities.
- Received outside capital investment from the Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation (MGCC). The investment supports the company's plans to expand its cloud computing offerings, increase its marketing reach, to invest in international growth, and grow its employee base and office space.
- Noted as "Comprehensive" among established players in the market, the annual BPM Partners Vendor Landscape Matrix emphasizes Budget Maestro is ideally suited for small to midsize companies looking for an easy to use and low cost, robust performance solution that can grow with the business.
- Hosted ongoing thought leadership webinar series with Aberdeen, Beyond Budgeting Roundtable, and BPM Partners.
"In 2013, we made great strides in delivering the value of Budget Maestro through our formalized channel partner program, we increased our customer roster, and we continued to invest in the Budget Maestro suite of products to address the growing needs of our customers," said Barry Clapp, President & COO, Centage Corporation. "We are grateful to our customers for their loyalty, and our employees for their dedication to helping empower today's financial leaders with the tools needed to drive value beyond spreadsheets and formulas. With an unwavering commitment to this mission, we look forward to a successful 2014."
Budget Maestro® by Centage is an easy-to-use, scalable, automated budgeting, planning, and forecasting application. It is designed for small to mid-market companies and automates many of the time-consuming and error-prone activities associated with using spreadsheets to generate accurate budgets and forecasts. It features built in financial and business logic that allow users to build and update their budgets and forecasts and never worry about formulas, functions, links or any custom programming. It is the only solution in the market that offers synchronized P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow reporting that generate automatically and seamlessly update. Budget Maestro serves more than 7,000 users worldwide. Visit us at www.centage.com. For more information follow us on Twitter @Centage or visit our blog http://centage.com/Blog/ for the latest insights on budgeting and forecasting strategies.
Centage and Budget Maestro are registered trademarks of Centage.
+1 781 378 2674
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Jan. 22, 2017 07:45 PM EST Reads: 3,858
The proper isolation of resources is essential for multi-tenant environments. The traditional approach to isolate resources is, however, rather heavyweight. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Igor Drobiazko, co-founder of elastic.io, drew upon his own experience with operating a Docker container-based infrastructure on a large scale and present a lightweight solution for resource isolation using microservices. He also discussed the implementation of microservices in data and application integrat...
Jan. 22, 2017 07:15 PM EST Reads: 3,627
In his General Session at DevOps Summit, Asaf Yigal, Co-Founder & VP of Product at Logz.io, will explore the value of Kibana 4 for log analysis and will give a real live, hands-on tutorial on how to set up Kibana 4 and get the most out of Apache log files. He will examine three use cases: IT operations, business intelligence, and security and compliance. This is a hands-on session that will require participants to bring their own laptops, and we will provide the rest.
Jan. 22, 2017 06:30 PM EST Reads: 5,008
All organizations that did not originate this moment have a pre-existing culture as well as legacy technology and processes that can be more or less amenable to DevOps implementation. That organizational culture is influenced by the personalities and management styles of Executive Management, the wider culture in which the organization is situated, and the personalities of key team members at all levels of the organization. This culture and entrenched interests usually throw a wrench in the work...
Jan. 22, 2017 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,536
In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Sagi Brody, Chief Technology Officer at Webair Internet Development Inc., and Logan Best, Infrastructure & Network Engineer at Webair, focused on real world deployments of DDoS mitigation strategies in every layer of the network. He gave an overview of methods to prevent these attacks and best practices on how to provide protection in complex cloud platforms. He also outlined what we have found in our experience managing and running thousands of Linux and Unix ...
Jan. 22, 2017 04:15 PM EST Reads: 4,522
"LinearHub provides smart video conferencing, which is the Roundee service, and we archive all the video conferences and we also provide the transcript," stated Sunghyuk Kim, CEO of LinearHub, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jan. 22, 2017 03:15 PM EST Reads: 1,686
When you focus on a journey from up-close, you look at your own technical and cultural history and how you changed it for the benefit of the customer. This was our starting point: too many integration issues, 13 SWP days and very long cycles. It was evident that in this fast-paced industry we could no longer afford this reality. We needed something that would take us beyond reducing the development lifecycles, CI and Agile methodologies. We made a fundamental difference, even changed our culture...
Jan. 22, 2017 03:00 PM EST Reads: 1,197
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Jan. 22, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 3,756
SYS-CON Events announced today that Dataloop.IO, an innovator in cloud IT-monitoring whose products help organizations save time and money, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Dataloop.IO is an emerging software company on the cutting edge of major IT-infrastructure trends including cloud computing and microservices. The company, founded in the UK but now based in San Fran...
Jan. 22, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 2,639
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Jan. 22, 2017 02:00 PM EST Reads: 5,288
"There's a growing demand from users for things to be faster. When you think about all the transactions or interactions users will have with your product and everything that is between those transactions and interactions - what drives us at Catchpoint Systems is the idea to measure that and to analyze it," explained Leo Vasiliou, Director of Web Performance Engineering at Catchpoint Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York Ci...
Jan. 22, 2017 02:00 PM EST Reads: 5,816
WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web communications world. The 6th WebRTC Summit continues our tradition of delivering the latest and greatest presentations within the world of WebRTC. Topics include voice calling, video chat, P2P file sharing, and use cases that have already leveraged the power and convenience of WebRTC.
Jan. 22, 2017 01:45 PM EST Reads: 3,227
In a recent research, analyst firm IDC found that the average cost of a critical application failure is $500,000 to $1 million per hour and the average total cost of unplanned application downtime is $1.25 billion to $2.5 billion per year for Fortune 1000 companies. In addition to the findings on the cost of the downtime, the research also highlighted best practices for development, testing, application support, infrastructure, and operations teams.
Jan. 22, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 3,846
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Jan. 22, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 4,392
Discover top technologies and tools all under one roof at April 24–28, 2017, at the Westin San Diego in San Diego, CA. Explore the Mobile Dev + Test and IoT Dev + Test Expo and enjoy all of these unique opportunities: The latest solutions, technologies, and tools in mobile or IoT software development and testing. Meet one-on-one with representatives from some of today's most innovative organizations
Jan. 22, 2017 12:45 PM EST Reads: 1,689