|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2014 11:25 AM EST||
LONDON, February 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR
Demand for UAV payloads and subsystems is dictated by the demand for new UAVs, along with possible upgrades to current UAVs. UAVs have already been recognised as essential to many military operations and as such, their importance also drives the market for the wide range of UAV payloads available, which include EO/IR sensors and intelligence-gathering subsystems, along with essential communications and navigation equipment. Recent defence spending cuts and realignment of priorities do pose a threat to UAV payloads and subsystems programmes but UAVs' importance in current and future military operations could help overcome many of those issues. Visiongain assessed that the global market for UAV payloads to reach $2.91bn in 2014.
Why you should buy UAV Payload & Subsystems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR
What is the future of the UAV Payloads and Subsystems market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the UAV Payloads and Subsystems sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global UAV Payloads and Subsystems market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 199 page report provides 212 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future UAV Payloads and Subsystems market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the UAV Payloads and Subsystems sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the UAV Payloads and Subsystems sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview with leading industry specialists Aeryon Labs, informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics driving the UAV Payloads and Subsystems industry's submarkets? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
- Stay informed about the potential for each of these UAV Payloads and Subsystems submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
- Electro-Optical/Infrared (EO/IR) forecast 2014-2024
- Radar forecast 2014-2024
- Intelligence forecast 2014-2024
- Detection forecast 2014-2024
- Communication forecast 2014-2024
- Navigation forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national UAV Payloads and Subsystems markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for UAV Payloads and Subsystems companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 20 leading national markets.
- Australia forecast 2014-2024
- Brazil forecast 2014-2024
- Canada forecast 2014-2024
- China forecast 2014-2024
- France forecast 2014-2024
- Germany forecast 2014-2024
- India forecast 2014-2024
- Israel forecast 2014-2024
- Italy forecast 2014-2024
- Japan forecast 2014-2024
- Pakistan forecast 2014-2024
- Russia forecast 2014-2024
- Singapore forecast 2014-2024
- South Korea forecast 2014-2024
- Spain forecast 2014-2024
- Sweden forecast 2014-2024
- Turkey forecast 2014-2024
- UAE forecast 2014-2024
- UK forecast 2014-2024
- US forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Find out about the market dynamics and opportunities in 20 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine 21 detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects and programmes
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
• Identify who the leading companies are in the UAV Payloads and Subsystems industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the UAV Payloads and Subsystems industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading UAV payloads and subsystems companies examining their profiles, key information, products and notable contracts/programmes, including:
- AAI Corporation
- Aeronautics Defense Systems
- BAE Systems
- Boeing Defense, Space & Security
- Elbit Systems
- Elta Systems
- FLIR Systems
- General Atomics ASI
- IAI Malat Division
- L-3 Communications
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Saab Group
- Selex Galileo
- Thales Group
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the UAV Payloads and Subsystems market
The UAV Payload & Subsystems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR report provides impartial UAV Payloads and Subsystems sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted with industry experts and a full transcript from an exclusive interview with Aeryon Labs are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
How the UAV Payload & Subsystems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the UAV Payloads and Subsystems market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the UAV Payload & Subsystems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR. Avoid missing out - order our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at [email protected] or call Tel : +44(0)20-7336-6100
Companies Listed in this report:
Aeronautics Defense Systems
Boeing Defense, Space and Security (BDS)
Cassidian Air Systems
Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation (CAC)
China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation (CASIC)
China Aviation Industry Corp. (AVIC)
China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation (CATIC)
Elbit Systems Ltd
Elta Systems (part of IAI)
Ericsson Microwave Systems
FLIR Systems Inc.
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc (GA-ASI)
International Golden Group
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) MALAT Division
King Abdullah Design and Development Bureau (KADDB)
Korean Aerospace industries (KAI)
Korean Air Aerospace Division (ASD)
Lockheed Martin Corporation
MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd (MDA)
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
Saab Microwave Systems
Sagem Defense Securite
Selex Sistemi Integrati
Shenyang Aircraft Corp.
Sierra Nevada Corp. (SNC)
Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI)
UAV Vision Pty Ltd
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Australian Defence Materiel Organisation (DMO)
Brazilian Air Force
Brazilian Federal Police
Brazilian Marine Corps
British Army Royal Artillery
Chilean Air Force
Chinese National Aero-Technology (catic)
Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA)
Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN)
French Air Force
French General Directorate for Armament (DGA)
French Ministry of Defence
German Luftwaffe (Air Force)
Indian Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE)
Indian Air Force
Indian Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Iraqi Air Force (IqAF)
Israeli Air Force (IAF)
Israeli Defence Force (IDF)
Israeli Ministry of Defence
Italian Air Force
Italian Ministry of Defence
Japanese Coast Guard
Japanese Ministry of Defence
Jordanian Armed Forces
North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC)
Republic of Korea Army (ROKA)
Republic of Korea Defence Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA)
Republic of Singaporean Air Force (RSAF)
Republic of Singaporean Air Force (RSAF) UAV Command
Royal Australian Navy (RAN)
Royal Singapore Air Force (RSAF)
South Korean Defense Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA)
Spanish Ministry of Defence
Turkish Air Force
UK Defence Equipment and Support Organisation
UK Ministry of Defence (MoD)
UK National Audit Office (NAO)
UK Royal Air Force (RAF)
UK Royal Artillery
UK Royal Navy (RN)
US Air Force (USAF)
US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
US Coast Guard
US Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
US Department of Defense (DoD)
US Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
US Federal Aviation Administration
US Marine Corps (USMC)
US Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
US Navy (USN)
US Office of Air and Marine (OAM)
US Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Sep. 29, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,666
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,803
The Transparent Cloud-computing Consortium (abbreviation: T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data processing High speed and high quality networks, and dramatic improvements in computer processing capabilities, have greatly changed the nature of applications and made the storing and processing of data on the network commonplace.
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,205
We’ve been doing it for years, decades for some. How many websites have you created accounts on? Your bank, your credit card companies, social media sites, hotels and travel sites, online shopping sites, and that’s just the start. We do it often without even thinking about it, quickly entering our personal information, our data, in a plethora of systems. Sometimes we’re not even aware of the information we are providing. It could be very personal information (think of the security questions you ...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,818
SYS-CON Events announced today that ReadyTalk, a leading provider of online conferencing and webinar services, has been named Vendor Presentation Sponsor at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. ReadyTalk delivers audio and web conferencing services that inspire collaboration and enable the Future of Work for today’s increasingly digital and mobile workforce. By combining intuitive, innovative tec...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,027
I'm a lonely sensor. I spend all day telling the world how I'm feeling, but none of the other sensors seem to care. I want to be connected. I want to build relationships with other sensors to be more useful for my human. I want my human to understand that when my friends next door are too hot for a while, I'll soon be flaming. And when all my friends go outside without me, I may be left behind. Don't just log my data; use the relationship graph. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ryan Boyd, Engi...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,375
IoT offers a value of almost $4 trillion to the manufacturing industry through platforms that can improve margins, optimize operations & drive high performance work teams. By using IoT technologies as a foundation, manufacturing customers are integrating worker safety with manufacturing systems, driving deep collaboration and utilizing analytics to exponentially increased per-unit margins. However, as Benoit Lheureux, the VP for Research at Gartner points out, “IoT project implementers often ...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,571
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pulzze Systems will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Pulzze Systems, Inc. provides infrastructure products for the Internet of Things to enable any connected device and system to carry out matched operations without programming. For more information, visit http://www.pulzzesystems.com.
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,905
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,861
If you’re responsible for an application that depends on the data or functionality of various IoT endpoints – either sensors or devices – your brand reputation depends on the security, reliability, and compliance of its many integrated parts. If your application fails to deliver the expected business results, your customers and partners won't care if that failure stems from the code you developed or from a component that you integrated. What can you do to ensure that the endpoints work as expect...
Sep. 29, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,717
Is your aging software platform suffering from technical debt while the market changes and demands new solutions at a faster clip? It’s a bold move, but you might consider walking away from your core platform and starting fresh. ReadyTalk did exactly that. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, will discuss why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and over a decade of audio conferencing product development to start an innovati...
Sep. 29, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,174
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, will discuss key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the a...
Sep. 29, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 518
WebRTC adoption has generated a wave of creative uses of communications and collaboration through websites, sales apps, customer care and business applications. As WebRTC has become more mainstream it has evolved to use cases beyond the original peer-to-peer case, which has led to a repeating requirement for interoperability with existing infrastructures. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Graham Holt, Executive Vice President of Daitan Group, will cover implementation examples that have enabled ea...
Sep. 29, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,590
DevOps and microservices are permeating software engineering teams broadly, whether these teams are in pure software shops but happen to run a business, such Uber and Airbnb, or in companies that rely heavily on software to run more traditional business, such as financial firms or high-end manufacturers. Microservices and DevOps have created software development and therefore business speed and agility benefits, but they have also created problems; specifically, they have created software sec...
Sep. 29, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,334
SYS-CON Events announced today that Numerex Corp, a leading provider of managed enterprise solutions enabling the Internet of Things (IoT), will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Numerex Corp. (NASDAQ:NMRX) is a leading provider of managed enterprise solutions enabling the Internet of Things (IoT). The Company's solutions produce new revenue streams or create operating...
Sep. 29, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,057