|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2014 11:25 AM EST||
LONDON, February 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR
Demand for UAV payloads and subsystems is dictated by the demand for new UAVs, along with possible upgrades to current UAVs. UAVs have already been recognised as essential to many military operations and as such, their importance also drives the market for the wide range of UAV payloads available, which include EO/IR sensors and intelligence-gathering subsystems, along with essential communications and navigation equipment. Recent defence spending cuts and realignment of priorities do pose a threat to UAV payloads and subsystems programmes but UAVs' importance in current and future military operations could help overcome many of those issues. Visiongain assessed that the global market for UAV payloads to reach $2.91bn in 2014.
Why you should buy UAV Payload & Subsystems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR
What is the future of the UAV Payloads and Subsystems market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the UAV Payloads and Subsystems sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global UAV Payloads and Subsystems market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 199 page report provides 212 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future UAV Payloads and Subsystems market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the UAV Payloads and Subsystems sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the UAV Payloads and Subsystems sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview with leading industry specialists Aeryon Labs, informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics driving the UAV Payloads and Subsystems industry's submarkets? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
- Stay informed about the potential for each of these UAV Payloads and Subsystems submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
- Electro-Optical/Infrared (EO/IR) forecast 2014-2024
- Radar forecast 2014-2024
- Intelligence forecast 2014-2024
- Detection forecast 2014-2024
- Communication forecast 2014-2024
- Navigation forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national UAV Payloads and Subsystems markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for UAV Payloads and Subsystems companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 20 leading national markets.
- Australia forecast 2014-2024
- Brazil forecast 2014-2024
- Canada forecast 2014-2024
- China forecast 2014-2024
- France forecast 2014-2024
- Germany forecast 2014-2024
- India forecast 2014-2024
- Israel forecast 2014-2024
- Italy forecast 2014-2024
- Japan forecast 2014-2024
- Pakistan forecast 2014-2024
- Russia forecast 2014-2024
- Singapore forecast 2014-2024
- South Korea forecast 2014-2024
- Spain forecast 2014-2024
- Sweden forecast 2014-2024
- Turkey forecast 2014-2024
- UAE forecast 2014-2024
- UK forecast 2014-2024
- US forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Find out about the market dynamics and opportunities in 20 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine 21 detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects and programmes
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
• Identify who the leading companies are in the UAV Payloads and Subsystems industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the UAV Payloads and Subsystems industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading UAV payloads and subsystems companies examining their profiles, key information, products and notable contracts/programmes, including:
- AAI Corporation
- Aeronautics Defense Systems
- BAE Systems
- Boeing Defense, Space & Security
- Elbit Systems
- Elta Systems
- FLIR Systems
- General Atomics ASI
- IAI Malat Division
- L-3 Communications
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Saab Group
- Selex Galileo
- Thales Group
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the UAV Payloads and Subsystems market
The UAV Payload & Subsystems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR report provides impartial UAV Payloads and Subsystems sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted with industry experts and a full transcript from an exclusive interview with Aeryon Labs are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
How the UAV Payload & Subsystems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the UAV Payloads and Subsystems market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the UAV Payload & Subsystems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR. Avoid missing out - order our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at [email protected] or call Tel : +44(0)20-7336-6100
Companies Listed in this report:
Aeronautics Defense Systems
Boeing Defense, Space and Security (BDS)
Cassidian Air Systems
Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation (CAC)
China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation (CASIC)
China Aviation Industry Corp. (AVIC)
China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation (CATIC)
Elbit Systems Ltd
Elta Systems (part of IAI)
Ericsson Microwave Systems
FLIR Systems Inc.
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc (GA-ASI)
International Golden Group
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) MALAT Division
King Abdullah Design and Development Bureau (KADDB)
Korean Aerospace industries (KAI)
Korean Air Aerospace Division (ASD)
Lockheed Martin Corporation
MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd (MDA)
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
Saab Microwave Systems
Sagem Defense Securite
Selex Sistemi Integrati
Shenyang Aircraft Corp.
Sierra Nevada Corp. (SNC)
Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI)
UAV Vision Pty Ltd
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Australian Defence Materiel Organisation (DMO)
Brazilian Air Force
Brazilian Federal Police
Brazilian Marine Corps
British Army Royal Artillery
Chilean Air Force
Chinese National Aero-Technology (catic)
Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA)
Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN)
French Air Force
French General Directorate for Armament (DGA)
French Ministry of Defence
German Luftwaffe (Air Force)
Indian Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE)
Indian Air Force
Indian Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Iraqi Air Force (IqAF)
Israeli Air Force (IAF)
Israeli Defence Force (IDF)
Israeli Ministry of Defence
Italian Air Force
Italian Ministry of Defence
Japanese Coast Guard
Japanese Ministry of Defence
Jordanian Armed Forces
North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC)
Republic of Korea Army (ROKA)
Republic of Korea Defence Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA)
Republic of Singaporean Air Force (RSAF)
Republic of Singaporean Air Force (RSAF) UAV Command
Royal Australian Navy (RAN)
Royal Singapore Air Force (RSAF)
South Korean Defense Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA)
Spanish Ministry of Defence
Turkish Air Force
UK Defence Equipment and Support Organisation
UK Ministry of Defence (MoD)
UK National Audit Office (NAO)
UK Royal Air Force (RAF)
UK Royal Artillery
UK Royal Navy (RN)
US Air Force (USAF)
US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
US Coast Guard
US Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
US Department of Defense (DoD)
US Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
US Federal Aviation Administration
US Marine Corps (USMC)
US Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
US Navy (USN)
US Office of Air and Marine (OAM)
US Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
The IoT is changing the way enterprises conduct business. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how businesses can gain an edge over competitors by empowering consumers to take control through IoT. He cited examples such as a Washington, D.C.-based sports club that leveraged IoT and the cloud to develop a comprehensive booking system. He also highlighted how IoT can revitalize and restore outdated business models, making them profitable ...
Jul. 29, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,062
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at DevOps Summit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, cutting-edge enterprise web applications for desktop and mobile. SmartClient combines the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software with the simp...
Jul. 29, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,278
"When you think about the data center today, there's constant evolution, The evolution of the data center and the needs of the consumer of technology change, and they change constantly," stated Matt Kalmenson, VP of Sales, Service and Cloud Providers at Veeam Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 29, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,491
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Jul. 29, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,744
We all know the latest numbers: Gartner, Inc. forecasts that 6.4 billion connected things will be in use worldwide in 2016, up 30 percent from last year, and will reach 20.8 billion by 2020. We're rapidly approaching a data production of 40 zettabytes a day – more than we can every physically store, and exabytes and yottabytes are just around the corner. For many that’s a good sign, as data has been proven to equal money – IF it’s ingested, integrated, and analyzed fast enough. Without real-ti...
Jul. 29, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,177
Actian Corporation has announced the latest version of the Actian Vector in Hadoop (VectorH) database, generally available at the end of July. VectorH is based on the same query engine that powers Actian Vector, which recently doubled the TPC-H benchmark record for non-clustered systems at the 3000GB scale factor (see tpc.org/3323). The ability to easily ingest information from different data sources and rapidly develop queries to make better business decisions is becoming increasingly importan...
Jul. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 953
SYS-CON Events announced today that 910Telecom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and ...
Jul. 29, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 929
Big Data, cloud, analytics, contextual information, wearable tech, sensors, mobility, and WebRTC: together, these advances have created a perfect storm of technologies that are disrupting and transforming classic communications models and ecosystems. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Erik Perotti, Senior Manager of New Ventures on Plantronics’ Innovation team, provided an overview of this technological shift, including associated business and consumer communications impacts, and opportunities it ...
Jul. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 389
Cloud analytics is dramatically altering business intelligence. Some businesses will capitalize on these promising new technologies and gain key insights that’ll help them gain competitive advantage. And others won’t. Whether you’re a business leader, an IT manager, or an analyst, we want to help you and the people you need to influence with a free copy of “Cloud Analytics for Dummies,” the essential guide to this explosive new space for business intelligence.
Jul. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 986
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Jul. 29, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,248
Qosmos has announced new milestones in the detection of encrypted traffic and in protocol signature coverage. Qosmos latest software can accurately classify traffic encrypted with SSL/TLS (e.g., Google, Facebook, WhatsApp), P2P traffic (e.g., BitTorrent, MuTorrent, Vuze), and Skype, while preserving the privacy of communication content. These new classification techniques mean that traffic optimization, policy enforcement, and user experience are largely unaffected by encryption. In respect wit...
Jul. 29, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 457
ReadyTalk has expanded the capabilities of the FoxDen collaboration platform announced late last year to include FoxDen Connect, an in-room video collaboration experience that launches with a single touch. With FoxDen Connect, users can now not only engage in HD video conferencing between iOS and Android mobile devices or Chrome browsers, but also set up in-person meeting rooms for video interactions. A host’s mobile device automatically recognizes the presence of a meeting room via beacon tech...
Jul. 29, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 416
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Jul. 29, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,084
Manufacturers are embracing the Industrial Internet the same way consumers are leveraging Fitbits – to improve overall health and wellness. Both can provide consistent measurement, visibility, and suggest performance improvements customized to help reach goals. Fitbit users can view real-time data and make adjustments to increase their activity. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mark Bernardo Professional Services Leader, Americas, at GE Digital, discussed how leveraging the Industrial Internet a...
Jul. 29, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 672
On Dice.com, the number of job postings asking for skill in Amazon Web Services increased 76 percent between June 2015 and June 2016. Salesforce.com saw its own skill mentions increase 37 percent, while DevOps and Cloud rose 35 percent and 28 percent, respectively. Even as they expand their presence in the cloud, companies are also looking for tech professionals who can manage projects, crunch data, and figure out how to make systems run more autonomously. Mentions of ‘data science’ as a skill ...
Jul. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 486