|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2014 11:25 AM EST||
LONDON, February 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR
Demand for UAV payloads and subsystems is dictated by the demand for new UAVs, along with possible upgrades to current UAVs. UAVs have already been recognised as essential to many military operations and as such, their importance also drives the market for the wide range of UAV payloads available, which include EO/IR sensors and intelligence-gathering subsystems, along with essential communications and navigation equipment. Recent defence spending cuts and realignment of priorities do pose a threat to UAV payloads and subsystems programmes but UAVs' importance in current and future military operations could help overcome many of those issues. Visiongain assessed that the global market for UAV payloads to reach $2.91bn in 2014.
Why you should buy UAV Payload & Subsystems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR
What is the future of the UAV Payloads and Subsystems market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the UAV Payloads and Subsystems sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global UAV Payloads and Subsystems market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 199 page report provides 212 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future UAV Payloads and Subsystems market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the UAV Payloads and Subsystems sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the UAV Payloads and Subsystems sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview with leading industry specialists Aeryon Labs, informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics driving the UAV Payloads and Subsystems industry's submarkets? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
- Stay informed about the potential for each of these UAV Payloads and Subsystems submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
- Electro-Optical/Infrared (EO/IR) forecast 2014-2024
- Radar forecast 2014-2024
- Intelligence forecast 2014-2024
- Detection forecast 2014-2024
- Communication forecast 2014-2024
- Navigation forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national UAV Payloads and Subsystems markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for UAV Payloads and Subsystems companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 20 leading national markets.
- Australia forecast 2014-2024
- Brazil forecast 2014-2024
- Canada forecast 2014-2024
- China forecast 2014-2024
- France forecast 2014-2024
- Germany forecast 2014-2024
- India forecast 2014-2024
- Israel forecast 2014-2024
- Italy forecast 2014-2024
- Japan forecast 2014-2024
- Pakistan forecast 2014-2024
- Russia forecast 2014-2024
- Singapore forecast 2014-2024
- South Korea forecast 2014-2024
- Spain forecast 2014-2024
- Sweden forecast 2014-2024
- Turkey forecast 2014-2024
- UAE forecast 2014-2024
- UK forecast 2014-2024
- US forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Find out about the market dynamics and opportunities in 20 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine 21 detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects and programmes
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
• Identify who the leading companies are in the UAV Payloads and Subsystems industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the UAV Payloads and Subsystems industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading UAV payloads and subsystems companies examining their profiles, key information, products and notable contracts/programmes, including:
- AAI Corporation
- Aeronautics Defense Systems
- BAE Systems
- Boeing Defense, Space & Security
- Elbit Systems
- Elta Systems
- FLIR Systems
- General Atomics ASI
- IAI Malat Division
- L-3 Communications
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Saab Group
- Selex Galileo
- Thales Group
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the UAV Payloads and Subsystems market
The UAV Payload & Subsystems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR report provides impartial UAV Payloads and Subsystems sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted with industry experts and a full transcript from an exclusive interview with Aeryon Labs are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
How the UAV Payload & Subsystems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the UAV Payloads and Subsystems market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the UAV Payload & Subsystems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR. Avoid missing out - order our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at [email protected] or call Tel : +44(0)20-7336-6100
Companies Listed in this report:
Aeronautics Defense Systems
Boeing Defense, Space and Security (BDS)
Cassidian Air Systems
Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation (CAC)
China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation (CASIC)
China Aviation Industry Corp. (AVIC)
China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation (CATIC)
Elbit Systems Ltd
Elta Systems (part of IAI)
Ericsson Microwave Systems
FLIR Systems Inc.
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc (GA-ASI)
International Golden Group
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) MALAT Division
King Abdullah Design and Development Bureau (KADDB)
Korean Aerospace industries (KAI)
Korean Air Aerospace Division (ASD)
Lockheed Martin Corporation
MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd (MDA)
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
Saab Microwave Systems
Sagem Defense Securite
Selex Sistemi Integrati
Shenyang Aircraft Corp.
Sierra Nevada Corp. (SNC)
Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI)
UAV Vision Pty Ltd
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Australian Defence Materiel Organisation (DMO)
Brazilian Air Force
Brazilian Federal Police
Brazilian Marine Corps
British Army Royal Artillery
Chilean Air Force
Chinese National Aero-Technology (catic)
Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA)
Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN)
French Air Force
French General Directorate for Armament (DGA)
French Ministry of Defence
German Luftwaffe (Air Force)
Indian Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE)
Indian Air Force
Indian Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Iraqi Air Force (IqAF)
Israeli Air Force (IAF)
Israeli Defence Force (IDF)
Israeli Ministry of Defence
Italian Air Force
Italian Ministry of Defence
Japanese Coast Guard
Japanese Ministry of Defence
Jordanian Armed Forces
North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC)
Republic of Korea Army (ROKA)
Republic of Korea Defence Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA)
Republic of Singaporean Air Force (RSAF)
Republic of Singaporean Air Force (RSAF) UAV Command
Royal Australian Navy (RAN)
Royal Singapore Air Force (RSAF)
South Korean Defense Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA)
Spanish Ministry of Defence
Turkish Air Force
UK Defence Equipment and Support Organisation
UK Ministry of Defence (MoD)
UK National Audit Office (NAO)
UK Royal Air Force (RAF)
UK Royal Artillery
UK Royal Navy (RN)
US Air Force (USAF)
US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
US Coast Guard
US Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
US Department of Defense (DoD)
US Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
US Federal Aviation Administration
US Marine Corps (USMC)
US Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
US Navy (USN)
US Office of Air and Marine (OAM)
US Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his general session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Eric Robertson, General Manager at CollabNet, will discuss how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that e...
Oct. 22, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 651
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pulzze Systems will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Pulzze Systems, Inc. provides infrastructure products for the Internet of Things to enable any connected device and system to carry out matched operations without programming. For more information, visit http://www.pulzzesystems.com.
Oct. 22, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,464
In the next forty months – just over three years – businesses will undergo extraordinary changes. The exponential growth of digitization and machine learning will see a step function change in how businesses create value, satisfy customers, and outperform their competition. In the next forty months companies will take the actions that will see them get to the next level of the game called Capitalism. Or they won’t – game over. The winners of today and tomorrow think differently, follow different...
Oct. 22, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 793
One of biggest questions about Big Data is “How do we harness all that information for business use quickly and effectively?” Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or spatial technology is about more than making maps, but adding critical context and meaning to data of all types, coming from all different channels – even sensors. In his session at @ThingsExpo, William (Bill) Meehan, director of utility solutions for Esri, will take a closer look at the current state of spatial technology and ar...
Oct. 22, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,661
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interface Masters Technologies, a leader in Network Visibility and Uptime Solutions, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Interface Masters Technologies is a leading vendor in the network monitoring and high speed networking markets. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Interface Masters' expertise lies in Gigabit, 10 Gigabit and 40 Gigabit Eth...
Oct. 22, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,285
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his session at @DevOpsSummit 19th Cloud Expo, Eric Robertson, General Manager at CollabNet, will show how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that enables everyon...
Oct. 22, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,242
The Open Connectivity Foundation (OCF), sponsor of the IoTivity open source project, and AllSeen Alliance, which provides the AllJoyn® open source IoT framework, today announced that the two organizations’ boards have approved a merger under the OCF name and bylaws. This merger will advance interoperability between connected devices from both groups, enabling the full operating potential of IoT and representing a significant step towards a connected ecosystem.
Oct. 22, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,148
As software becomes more and more complex, we, as software developers, have been splitting up our code into smaller and smaller components. This is also true for the environment in which we run our code: going from bare metal, to VMs to the modern-day Cloud Native world of containers, schedulers and microservices. While we have figured out how to run containerized applications in the cloud using schedulers, we've yet to come up with a good solution to bridge the gap between getting your conta...
Oct. 22, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,390
DevOps theory promotes a culture of continuous improvement built on collaboration, empowerment, systems thinking, and feedback loops. But how do you collaborate effectively across the traditional silos? How can you make decisions without system-wide visibility? How can you see the whole system when it is spread across teams and locations? How do you close feedback loops across teams and activities delivering complex multi-tier, cloud, container, serverless, and/or API-based services?
Oct. 22, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 942
SYS-CON Media announced today that @WebRTCSummit Blog, the largest WebRTC resource in the world, has been launched. @WebRTCSummit Blog offers top articles, news stories, and blog posts from the world's well-known experts and guarantees better exposure for its authors than any other publication. @WebRTCSummit Blog can be bookmarked ▸ Here @WebRTCSummit conference site can be bookmarked ▸ Here
Oct. 22, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 9,608
SYS-CON Events announced today that Streamlyzer will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Streamlyzer is a powerful analytics for video streaming service that enables video streaming providers to monitor and analyze QoE (Quality-of-Experience) from end-user devices in real time.
Oct. 22, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 890
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Oct. 22, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 808
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential Internet of Things Brand by Onalytica in the ‘The Internet of Things Landscape 2015: Top 100 Individuals and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed Twitter conversations around the #IoT debate to uncover the most influential brands and individuals driving the conversation. Onalytica captured data from 56,224 users. The PageRank based methodology they use to extract influencers on a particular topic (tweets mentioning #InternetofThings or #IoT in this ...
Oct. 22, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 8,149
SYS-CON Events announced today that Super Micro Computer, Inc., a global leader in Embedded and IoT solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Supermicro (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and ...
Oct. 22, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,490
Today every business relies on software to drive the innovation necessary for a competitive edge in the Application Economy. This is why collaboration between development and operations, or DevOps, has become IT’s number one priority. Whether you are in Dev or Ops, understanding how to implement a DevOps strategy can deliver faster development cycles, improved software quality, reduced deployment times and overall better experiences for your customers.
Oct. 22, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 519