|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2014 04:00 PM EST||
DUBLIN, February 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjmshc/global_military) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Military Shelter Market: Trends, Forecasts and Competitive Analysis to 2020" report to their offering.
To make business, investment, or strategic decisions, you need timely and adequate information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multi-national material suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors and many more, who are dealing with this market.
Some of the features of this market report are:
- Global military shelter market size in various segment and region in terms of value and volume
- Growth drivers and challenges for military shelter market
- Regional analysis of the global military shelter market by the key regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World in terms of value
- Global military shelter market trend (2007-2012) & forecast (2013-2020) in various segment in terms of value and volume and region in terms of value
- Regional cost structure (%) of military shelter market by the key regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World
- Global military shelter market profit margin (%)- 2007-2012
- Competitive landscape and company profiles for leading players
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study from the author is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Military Shelter Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Analysis
4. Financial (Cost Structure, Profitability) Analysis
5. Competitive Landscape and Growth Opportunities Analysis
6. Industry Strategic Assessment
7. Company Profiles for Leading Players
- Aar Mobility Systems
- Kratos Gichner Shelter Systems
- Marshall Specialist Vehicles Ltd.
- Nordic Shelter As
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjmshc/global_military
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Aug. 24, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,294
Is the ongoing quest for agility in the data center forcing you to evaluate how to be a part of infrastructure automation efforts? As organizations evolve toward bimodal IT operations, they are embracing new service delivery models and leveraging virtualization to increase infrastructure agility. Therefore, the network must evolve in parallel to become equally agile. Read this essential piece of Gartner research for recommendations on achieving greater agility.
Aug. 24, 2016 04:35 PM EDT Reads: 273
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,550
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 331
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 443
Aug. 24, 2016 04:10 PM EDT Reads: 268
Aug. 24, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 389
Aug. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,434
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,830
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 467
Aug. 24, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,795
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,846
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,353
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,435
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Aug. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,095