|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2014 06:01 PM EST||
DUBLIN, February 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jzpm3r/growth) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of Opportunities in the Global Gas Turbine MRO in Power Industry" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Concise Analysis of Opportunities in the Global Gas Turbine MRO in Power Industry", include:
- Global gas turbine MRO in power industry trend (2007-2012) & forecast (2013-2018) by region, by type of services and by type of service providers in terms of value
- Regional analysis of global gas turbine MRO in power industry by the key regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World in terms of value
- Global gas turbine MRO in power industry by type of service providers such as in-House, Independent Service Provider (ISP), and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) in terms of value
- Drivers and challenges of the global gas turbine MRO in power industry
- Growth opportunities and emerging trends in global gas turbine MRO in power industry
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Characteristics
3. Global Gas Turbine MRO Market 2012
4. Global Gas Turbine MRO Market Trend 2007-2012
5. Global Gas Turbine MRO Market Forecast 2013-2018
6. Growth Opportunities and Emerging Trends in Gas Turbine MRO Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jzpm3r/growth
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Pulzze Systems was happy to participate in such a premier event and thankful to be receiving the winning investment and global network support from G-Startup Worldwide. It is an exciting time for Pulzze to showcase the effectiveness of innovative technologies and enable them to make the world smarter and better. The reputable contest is held to identify promising startups around the globe that are assured to change the world through their innovative products and disruptive technologies. There w...
Aug. 30, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 848
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pulzze Systems will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Pulzze Systems, Inc. provides infrastructure products for the Internet of Things to enable any connected device and system to carry out matched operations without programming. For more information, visit http://www.pulzzesystems.com.
Aug. 30, 2016 01:20 PM EDT
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Aug. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,051
Aug. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,216
Aug. 30, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 778
Aug. 30, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 600
Aug. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,697
Aug. 30, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 395
Aug. 30, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,061
Aug. 30, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 881
Aug. 30, 2016 09:08 AM EDT Reads: 262
Aug. 30, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 914
Aug. 30, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,482
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,869
Aug. 30, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,252