|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2014 12:00 PM EST||
DUBLIN, February 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndfrw3/innovations_in) has announced the addition of the "Innovations in Smart Pills (Technical Insights)" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Smart Pill is a collective term referring to class of new-age medical devices that resemble a conventional medical pill or a capsule. However, unlike medical pills that carry a drug load, smart pills are miniature electronic devices.
Smart Pills take advantage of the advances made in microprocessors, light-emitting diode technology, CMOS, energy efficiency, telemetry and most importantly, miniaturization.
They have been in the market since the early 2000s and there has already been considerable adoption of this technology in the mainstream healthcare system.
This study analyzes the global Smart Pills market, with attention given to medical imaging, vital signs monitoring, localized drug delivery and robotic surgeries.
This research service will cover the following key sections in the Smart Pills market:
- Global R&D network assessment with analysis of R&D focus areas and emerging business models
- Global environmental assessment with emphasis on the technological and market drivers and restraints
- Strategic management of R&D section including identifying emerging market needs, funding opportunities and R&D networks available to Smart Pill participants.
- New product innovation and technologies available for licensing
- Global snapshot of IP protection strategies and key patents pertaining to Smart Pills
- Key contacts within the industry
- Decision Support Database tables
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Smart Pills - An Overview
3. Global R&D Network Analysis - Value Chain Assessment
4. Global R&D Network Analysis - Environmental Assessment
5. Strategic Management of R&D - Industry Trends and Requirements
6. Strategic Management of R&D - R&D Management Strategy
7. New Product Development and Commercialization Strategy
8. Technologies Available for Licensing and Key Patents
9. Key Contacts and Appendix
10. Decision Support Database
11. Company Profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndfrw3/innovations_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Sep. 3, 2015 11:15 AM EDT
Sep. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 130
Sep. 3, 2015 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 569
Sep. 3, 2015 10:45 AM EDT
Sep. 3, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 112
Sep. 3, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,596
Sep. 3, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 447
Sep. 3, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 109
Sep. 3, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 277
Sep. 3, 2015 09:30 AM EDT
Sep. 3, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 647
Sep. 3, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 278
As more intelligent IoT applications shift into gear, they’re merging into the ever-increasing traffic flow of the Internet. It won’t be long before we experience bottlenecks, as IoT traffic peaks during rush hours. Organizations that are unprepared will find themselves by the side of the road unable to cross back into the fast lane. As billions of new devices begin to communicate and exchange data – will your infrastructure be scalable enough to handle this new interconnected world?
Sep. 3, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 199
Sep. 3, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 206
Everyone talks about continuous integration and continuous delivery but those are just two ends of the pipeline. In the middle of DevOps is continuous testing (CT), and many organizations are struggling to implement continuous testing effectively. After all, without continuous testing there is no delivery. And Lab-As-A-Service (LaaS) enhances the CT with dynamic on-demand self-serve test topologies. CT together with LAAS make a powerful combination that perfectly serves complex software developm...
Sep. 3, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 234