|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2014 12:00 PM EST||
DUBLIN, February 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndfrw3/innovations_in) has announced the addition of the "Innovations in Smart Pills (Technical Insights)" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Smart Pill is a collective term referring to class of new-age medical devices that resemble a conventional medical pill or a capsule. However, unlike medical pills that carry a drug load, smart pills are miniature electronic devices.
Smart Pills take advantage of the advances made in microprocessors, light-emitting diode technology, CMOS, energy efficiency, telemetry and most importantly, miniaturization.
They have been in the market since the early 2000s and there has already been considerable adoption of this technology in the mainstream healthcare system.
This study analyzes the global Smart Pills market, with attention given to medical imaging, vital signs monitoring, localized drug delivery and robotic surgeries.
This research service will cover the following key sections in the Smart Pills market:
- Global R&D network assessment with analysis of R&D focus areas and emerging business models
- Global environmental assessment with emphasis on the technological and market drivers and restraints
- Strategic management of R&D section including identifying emerging market needs, funding opportunities and R&D networks available to Smart Pill participants.
- New product innovation and technologies available for licensing
- Global snapshot of IP protection strategies and key patents pertaining to Smart Pills
- Key contacts within the industry
- Decision Support Database tables
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Smart Pills - An Overview
3. Global R&D Network Analysis - Value Chain Assessment
4. Global R&D Network Analysis - Environmental Assessment
5. Strategic Management of R&D - Industry Trends and Requirements
6. Strategic Management of R&D - R&D Management Strategy
7. New Product Development and Commercialization Strategy
8. Technologies Available for Licensing and Key Patents
9. Key Contacts and Appendix
10. Decision Support Database
11. Company Profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndfrw3/innovations_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
Sep. 28, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,857
Sep. 28, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,736
Sep. 28, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,284
Sep. 28, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,916
Sep. 28, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,738
Sep. 28, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,411
Sep. 28, 2016 01:57 PM EDT Reads: 186
Sep. 28, 2016 01:23 PM EDT Reads: 210
Sep. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 151
Sep. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,104
Sep. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,546
Sep. 28, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 5,098
Sep. 28, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 4,113
Sep. 28, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,046
Sep. 28, 2016 12:20 PM EDT Reads: 195