|By PR Newswire||
|February 14, 2014 08:30 AM EST||
WINDSOR, Colo., Feb. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today RealOrganized, Inc. announced another major upgrade to their RealtyJuggler Real Estate Software organizer. This upgrade includes over 50 improvements based upon feedback from members. Improvements include:
- 20% faster operation, as well as numerous improvements to common operations such as deleting a category, printing screens, and searching. Icons have been redesigned for retina displays and RealtyJuggler has been further optimized for use with Windows 8.1 and Google Chrome.
- The Goals section has been improved with a new users manual and improved ability to track success in converting prospects into clients and closings.
- Envelope Printing now handles different sized envelopes.
- Mobile support has been improved with an optimized Mobile version of RealtyJuggler and has been particularly optimized for tablet-sized devices such as the iPAD and Android tablet.
- Numerous improvements have been made for commercial real estate. Additional fields have been added and the summary screens now display commercial information.
- Can now match Buyers requirements against a database of available properties and provides a ranked list of properties that match those requirements. Perfect for situations when a Multiple Listing Service (MLS) is not available. The Homes database can now track both the owner and listing agent. Perfect for tracking investment properties.
- Can now restore individual records from a backup using the "Restore" link at the bottom of the General screen.
This is a free upgrade and is automatically applied when a member signs into RealtyJuggler. Visit company web site for 90 day trial of RealtyJuggler.
About RealtyJuggler - RealtyJuggler is a cloud-based real estate software product for real estate agents and REALTORS. The software can be used for prospecting, touching past clients, transaction management and much more. RealtyJuggler is sold on a membership basis for $99 per year. It is multi-user and contains numerous features designed specifically for real estate, including transaction management, listing feedback, DRIP Letters, real-estate flyers, the ability to print mailing labels and much more.
About RealOrganized, Inc. - RealOrganized was founded in 2003 by a former executive from AOL and a top real estate agent, each with over a dozen years experience in their respective fields. The company's mission is to create organizational software for the real estate industry.
RealtyJuggler Real Estate Software
Telephone: (970) 672-3467
Read more news from RealOrganized, Inc.
SOURCE RealOrganized, Inc.
Jul. 26, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,018
Jul. 26, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,568
Jul. 26, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,416
Jul. 26, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,792
Jul. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,886
Jul. 26, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,083
Jul. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,529
Jul. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,901
Jul. 26, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,241
Jul. 26, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,836
Jul. 26, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,074
Jul. 26, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,543
Jul. 26, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,350
SYS-CON Events announced today that MangoApps will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MangoApps provides modern company intranets and team collaboration software, allowing workers to stay connected and productive from anywhere in the world and from any device.
Jul. 26, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,318
DevOps at Cloud Expo – being held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the world's largest enterprises – and delivering real results. Am...
Jul. 26, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,201