|By PR Newswire||
|February 16, 2014 09:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Kids nationwide are in store for tons of fun when Ravensburger, the leader in top-quality puzzles and playthings, unwraps its latest line-up of "picture-perfect" puzzles, engaging multi-player games, ex-sci-ting Science X® kits, and more. Ravensburger's full slate for 2014 will be showcased at the American International Toy Fair, February 16-19, 2014, Javits Convention Center, Booth #451.
Puzzle fun takes on a new dimension with these latest additions to Ravensburger's best-selling 3D Building assortment:
- Light-Up Empire State Building – The dazzling new 216-pc 3D Building puzzle lights up the night with LED rainbow of colors – red, orange, yellow, green and purple – to resemble the world-famous building's ever-changing light show!
- Tula Moon – Colorful and whimsical Tula Moon artwork adorns these 216-pc stunners, Tula Moon: Pisa Tower, Tula Moon: Big Ben and Tula Moon: Eiffel Tower.
- Complete Puzzle Set – Everything needed for a display-worthy piece of puzzle art comes "complete" in this new line! Each puzzle features a box that starts as an assembly surface and then transforms into an integrated frame. The new 500-pc offerings – New York Colors, South Seas Flair, Colorful Ocean and Boutique Street – include puzzle glue and even picture hangers!
Family game night will be more memorable than ever with these new offerings to help everyone "get into the game":
- Spy Tag – Kids and families will take off on an exhilarating race to spot and tag the spies before time's up! Players quickly draw spy cards and slap them on the matching agent cards laid out in front of their teammates in this super-fast-paced game. Anyone caught with a match when the timer goes off, draws from the secret pile to find out who is safe.
- Dream Cakes – Players work on multiple cakes at once and judge finished creations to earn blue ribbon points in this bakery-inspired competition. Thousands of possible designs mean different delicious outcomes every time!
- Scotland Yard – In this redrafted covert game of cat and mouse set on the streets of London, a team of detectives attempts to catch escaped criminal mastermind Mister X. Players use taxis, buses, and the underground to track down the elusive Mister X before he disappears into the London fog! Now with an exciting version for two players.
Ravensburger adds to its sci-sational, award-winning Science X line of success-based science discovery kits with these exciting debuts:
- Dinosaurs – Young archaeologists create their own fossils, excavate a Megalosaurus tooth, build a T-Rex skeleton, and more with this dino discovery adventure they'll really "dig!" The activity set includes the supplies needed to complete six science-centered adventures.
- Fueling Future Cars – This new automotive engineering kit will get kids' minds racing! The high-revving set comes with all the tools they need to build their own mini electric Mercedes-Benz and "steer" their way through nine science-based activities.
Arts & Crafts
New kits in Ravensburger's popular Aquarelle® range of watercolor painting sets will "draw" out young artists' creative side. Available in three different sizes, each kit includes paints and outlined canvases along with useful tools and instructions. They include:
- Fish and Turtle – Perfect for beginner artists, children can select from two underwater-themed canvases. Each set includes one canvas and three paint colors.
- Monet – This artist-inspired series of well-known water lily scenes includes three different canvases and five watercolor paints.
Ravensburger gives children the power to transform an ordinary sidewalk into an awesome work of art with its Outdoor Mandala-Designer kits, and create gorgeous new designs anywhere with its Original Mandala-Designer offerings. Among the newest sets are:
- Outdoor Mandala-Designer, Happy Ocean – Kids will be happy as clams making their own under-the-sea world with the stencil and sidewalk chalks included in this kit!
- Original Mandala-Designer, Fashion – Budding fashionistas can create the designs of their dreams with this fashion-focused set, which includes a frame, large and small stencil, paper, felt-tip pen and colored pencils.
Newton, NH-based Ravensburger is the U.S. subsidiary of Ravensburger Spieleverlag GmbH, a German toy and game manufacturer with a 130-year history of tradition. Founded in Ravensburg, Germany in 1883, Ravensburger is a leading producer of toys loved the world over and celebrated for its meticulous commitment to detail, high production standards and superior quality control. In addition to Ravensburger-branded puzzles, games, science kits and arts & crafts, the company holds licenses for well-known brands such as Thomas & Friends™, Mike the Knight™, The Hobbit™, and more.
In the 21st century, security on the Internet has become one of the most important issues. We hear more and more about cyber-attacks on the websites of large corporations, banks and even small businesses. When online we’re concerned not only for our own safety but also our privacy. We have to know that hackers usually start their preparation by investigating the private information of admins – the habits, interests, visited websites and so on. On the other hand, our own security is in danger bec...
Oct. 26, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 309
Successful transition from traditional IT to cloud computing requires three key ingredients: an IT architecture that allows companies to extend their internal best practices to the cloud, a cost point that allows economies of scale, and automated processes that manage risk exposure and maintain regulatory compliance with industry regulations (FFIEC, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FISMA). The unique combination of VMware, the IBM Cloud, and Cloud Raxak, a 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in IT Automation, provides a co...
Oct. 26, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,283
SYS-CON Events announced today that Embotics, the cloud automation company, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Embotics is the cloud automation company for IT organizations and service providers that need to improve provisioning or enable self-service capabilities. With a relentless focus on delivering a premier user experience and unmatched customer support, Embotics is the fas...
Oct. 26, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 987
SYS-CON Events announced today that MathFreeOn will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MathFreeOn is Software as a Service (SaaS) used in Engineering and Math education. Write scripts and solve math problems online. MathFreeOn provides online courses for beginners or amateurs who have difficulties in writing scripts. In accordance with various mathematical topics, there are more tha...
Oct. 26, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,106
SYS-CON Events announced today that Niagara Networks will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Niagara Networks offers the highest port-density systems, and the most complete Next-Generation Network Visibility systems including Network Packet Brokers, Bypass Switches, and Network TAPs.
Oct. 26, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,389
The best way to leverage your Cloud Expo presence as a sponsor and exhibitor is to plan your news announcements around our events. The press covering Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo will have access to these releases and will amplify your news announcements. More than two dozen Cloud companies either set deals at our shows or have announced their mergers and acquisitions at Cloud Expo. Product announcements during our show provide your company with the most reach through our targeted audiences.
Oct. 26, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,007
Virgil consists of an open-source encryption library, which implements Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) and Elliptic Curve Integrated Encryption Scheme (ECIES) (including RSA schema), a Key Management API, and a cloud-based Key Management Service (Virgil Keys). The Virgil Keys Service consists of a public key service and a private key escrow service.
Oct. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,162
In his general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Manish Dixit, VP of Product and Engineering at Dice, will discuss how Dice leverages data insights and tools to help both tech professionals and recruiters better understand how skills relate to each other and which skills are in high demand using interactive visualizations and salary indicator tools to maximize earning potential. Manish Dixit is VP of Product and Engineering at Dice. As the leader of the Product, Engineering and Data Sciences team a...
Oct. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 602
OnProcess Technology has announced it will be a featured speaker at @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1 - 3, 2016, in Santa Clara, California. Dan Gettens, OnProcess’ Chief Analytics Officer, will discuss how Internet of Things (IoT) data can be leveraged to predict product failures, improve uptime and slash costly inventory stock. @ThingsExpo is an annual gathering of IoT and cloud developers, practitioners and thought-leaders who exchange ideas and insights on topics ranging from Big Data in...
Oct. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 410
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential Internet of Things Brand by Onalytica in the ‘The Internet of Things Landscape 2015: Top 100 Individuals and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed Twitter conversations around the #IoT debate to uncover the most influential brands and individuals driving the conversation. Onalytica captured data from 56,224 users. The PageRank based methodology they use to extract influencers on a particular topic (tweets mentioning #InternetofThings or #IoT in this ...
Oct. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 8,556
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Oct. 26, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,955
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cemware will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Use MATLAB functions by just visiting website mathfreeon.com. MATLAB compatible, freely usable, online platform services. As of October 2016, 80,000 users from 180 countries are enjoying our platform service.
Oct. 26, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 945
In an era of historic innovation fueled by unprecedented access to data and technology, the low cost and risk of entering new markets has leveled the playing field for business. Today, any ambitious innovator can easily introduce a new application or product that can reinvent business models and transform the client experience. In their Day 2 Keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Mercer Rowe, IBM Vice President of Strategic Alliances, and Raejeanne Skillern, Intel Vice President of Data Center Group and ...
Oct. 26, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,603
SYS-CON Events announced today that StarNet Communications will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. StarNet Communications’ FastX is the industry first cloud-based remote X Windows emulator. Using standard Web browsers (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) users from around the world gain highly secure access to applications and data hosted on Linux-based servers in a central data center. ...
Oct. 26, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,228
Digitization is driving a fundamental change in society that is transforming the way businesses work with their customers, their supply chains and their people. Digital transformation leverages DevOps best practices, such as Agile Parallel Development, Continuous Delivery and Agile Operations to capitalize on opportunities and create competitive differentiation in the application economy. However, information security has been notably absent from the DevOps movement. Speed doesn’t have to negat...
Oct. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,898