|By PR Newswire||
|February 16, 2014 09:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Wooky Entertainment, a leader in creativity-inspiring products for kids, best known for its best-selling fashion-forward Style Me Up!® range for tween girls, has assembled a picture-perfect line-up of art and activity sets for 2014 that includes stunning new designs. In addition, the Nissan automotive brand joins the company's Design Masters™ showroom this year, with new sketchbooks sure to ignite young artists' creativity. These offerings and more will be showcased at Wooky Entertainment, Booth #2265, American International Toy Fair, Javits Convention Center, February 16-19, 2014. To celebrate its partnership with Nissan and the entire 2014 Design Masters line, a Nissan GT-R sports car will be on display in the booth.
Style Me Up!
Among the newest style-centered Style Me Up! sketchbooks and kits for tween fashionistas are:
- Style Me Up! – The Boutique Collection – A collection of 48 handmade woven and beaded friendship bracelets in ten different styles for girls to collect, mix and match.
- Style Me Up! Hair Chalk Assortment (large) – Girls can create temporary tie-dyed hair strips with this ultra-cool kit. Part of the first-ever Style Me Up! hair chalk range, the kit contains three hair chalk colors and three sponge applicators.
- Style Me Up! Sequin Stackers – A trio of sets that let girls create dazzling bracelets, necklaces and more! Each features a special sequin maker tool specifically designed to hold round, square or eye-shaped sequins along with five containers of different colored sequins, a variety of beads, clear elastic thread, and needle.
- Style Me Up! Sweet Links Bracelet Maker – This "well-connected" kit features a unique crafting tool that enables young designers to weave mini barbell beads into their bracelet designs for one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces that are sure to get noticed. The kit contains the bracelet maker, hundreds of beads, seven different colors of cotton thread, needle, link bead pen, and color instructions.
- Style Me Up! X-Loom – Girls can create fabulous multi-layered jewelry with this expandable new loom for big projects. The kit comes with more than 3,400 chic beads, 24 feet of waxed cord, two colors of sewing thread, needles with threader, clasps, and more.
This year's collection of Design Masters auto sketchbooks – featuring Nissan models for the first time – is revved up to help get young designers' imaginations in high-gear. The sketchbooks will be available in three different sizes — Charged, Super Charged and Micro Charged — each one containing illustrated inspiration sheets; an array of stickers and stencils with vehicle parts, from fenders and bumpers to spoilers; and more. The newest models include:
- Design Masters™ Charged Sketchbook – Featuring the Nissan GT-R, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ford Focus RS500, and Ford Mustang, each sketchbook comes equipped with six official Lamborghini or Ford color pencils, 30 sketch pages, 35+ stencils, three illustration inspiration sheets, 140+ stickers, and color instructions.
- Design Masters™ Backlit Tracing Studio – Now designers can nail the ultimate high-octane look – straight out of the starting gate! Available in both Ford and Lamborghini varieties, the Tracing Studio illuminates car details, so artists can easily trace and personalize their vehicle designs. Both versions include 10 sketch pages and six official Lamborghini or Ford color pencils and each is fully compatible with the entire Design Masters sketchbook assortment.
Hours of artistic fun are in store for kids ages 3 and up with Wooky Entertainment's latest success-based Artzooka! activity kits, including:
- Artzooka! Finger Peeps – A kit with lots of "hands"-on appeal, this set enables kids to create and play out countless stories with funny finger puppets that they decorate and bring to life!
- Artzooka! Clip 'n' Cap – Bottle caps can be great for more than just sealing a bottle. Girls can create their own wearable accessories from bottle caps and stay tabs for a whole new look!
For more on Wooky Entertainment brands, please visit:
- Style Me Up! at www.stylemeup.com, on YouTube: Creative Kits, Cosmetic Kits,Designer Sketchbooks, and like Style Me Up! on Facebook
- Design Masters at www.mydesignmasters.com, and like Design Masters on Facebook
- Artzooka! at www.artzooka.com
About Wooky Entertainment Inc.
Wooky Entertainment is a Montreal-based brand development company that produces and distributes high-quality, trend-right product worldwide. The company's portfolio includes six standout brands for boys and girls of all ages: Style Me Up!®, Block Crayon™, Mixy™, Mathable®, Artzooka!™, and Design Masters™. Wooky Entertainment aims for excellence in creativity and design. The company's goal is to present the latest, freshest, most fashion-forward innovations for everyone! For more information visit http://www.wookyentertainment.com.
SOURCE Wooky Entertainment
"We are an all-flash array storage provider but our focus has been on VM-aware storage specifically for virtualized applications," stated Dhiraj Sehgal of Tintri in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 2, 2016 08:30 PM EST Reads: 319
IoT is rapidly changing the way enterprises are using data to improve business decision-making. In order to derive business value, organizations must unlock insights from the data gathered and then act on these. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, and Peter Shashkin, Head of Development Department at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how one organization leveraged IoT, cloud technology and data analysis to improve customer experiences and effici...
Dec. 2, 2016 08:30 PM EST Reads: 4,964
Fact is, enterprises have significant legacy voice infrastructure that’s costly to replace with pure IP solutions. How can we bring this analog infrastructure into our shiny new cloud applications? There are proven methods to bind both legacy voice applications and traditional PSTN audio into cloud-based applications and services at a carrier scale. Some of the most successful implementations leverage WebRTC, WebSockets, SIP and other open source technologies. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Da...
Dec. 2, 2016 08:15 PM EST Reads: 1,545
The cloud competition for database hosts is fierce. How do you evaluate a cloud provider for your database platform? In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Chris Presley, a Solutions Architect at Pythian, gave users a checklist of considerations when choosing a provider. Chris Presley is a Solutions Architect at Pythian. He loves order – making him a premier Microsoft SQL Server expert. Not only has he programmed and administered SQL Server, but he has also shared his expertise and passion with b...
Dec. 2, 2016 07:00 PM EST Reads: 3,902
"IoT is going to be a huge industry with a lot of value for end users, for industries, for consumers, for manufacturers. How can we use cloud to effectively manage IoT applications," stated Ian Khan, Innovation & Marketing Manager at Solgeniakhela, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 2, 2016 06:45 PM EST Reads: 3,975
As data explodes in quantity, importance and from new sources, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and cloud environments grow with it. Managing data includes protecting it, indexing and classifying it for true, long-term management, compliance and E-Discovery. Commvault can ensure this with a single pane of glass solution – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enter...
Dec. 2, 2016 06:30 PM EST Reads: 1,468
Without a clear strategy for cost control and an architecture designed with cloud services in mind, costs and operational performance can quickly get out of control. To avoid multiple architectural redesigns requires extensive thought and planning. Boundary (now part of BMC) launched a new public-facing multi-tenant high resolution monitoring service on Amazon AWS two years ago, facing challenges and learning best practices in the early days of the new service. In his session at 19th Cloud Exp...
Dec. 2, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 351
The cloud promises new levels of agility and cost-savings for Big Data, data warehousing and analytics. But it’s challenging to understand all the options – from IaaS and PaaS to newer services like HaaS (Hadoop as a Service) and BDaaS (Big Data as a Service). In her session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Hannah Smalltree, a director at Cazena, provided an educational overview of emerging “as-a-service” options for Big Data in the cloud. This is critical background for IT and data professionals...
Dec. 2, 2016 05:00 PM EST Reads: 4,071
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 2,098
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Onalytica. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Dec. 2, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,967
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 349
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 325
In an era of historic innovation fueled by unprecedented access to data and technology, the low cost and risk of entering new markets has leveled the playing field for business. Today, any ambitious innovator can easily introduce a new application or product that can reinvent business models and transform the client experience. In their Day 2 Keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Mercer Rowe, IBM Vice President of Strategic Alliances, and Raejeanne Skillern, Intel Vice President of Data Center Group and G...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,860
"We are a modern development application platform and we have a suite of products that allow you to application release automation, we do version control, and we do application life cycle management," explained Flint Brenton, CEO of CollabNet, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 2, 2016 03:45 PM EST Reads: 644
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Dec. 2, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,189