|By PR Newswire||
|February 16, 2014 09:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Wooky Entertainment, a leader in creativity-inspiring products for kids, best known for its best-selling fashion-forward Style Me Up!® range for tween girls, has assembled a picture-perfect line-up of art and activity sets for 2014 that includes stunning new designs. In addition, the Nissan automotive brand joins the company's Design Masters™ showroom this year, with new sketchbooks sure to ignite young artists' creativity. These offerings and more will be showcased at Wooky Entertainment, Booth #2265, American International Toy Fair, Javits Convention Center, February 16-19, 2014. To celebrate its partnership with Nissan and the entire 2014 Design Masters line, a Nissan GT-R sports car will be on display in the booth.
Style Me Up!
Among the newest style-centered Style Me Up! sketchbooks and kits for tween fashionistas are:
- Style Me Up! – The Boutique Collection – A collection of 48 handmade woven and beaded friendship bracelets in ten different styles for girls to collect, mix and match.
- Style Me Up! Hair Chalk Assortment (large) – Girls can create temporary tie-dyed hair strips with this ultra-cool kit. Part of the first-ever Style Me Up! hair chalk range, the kit contains three hair chalk colors and three sponge applicators.
- Style Me Up! Sequin Stackers – A trio of sets that let girls create dazzling bracelets, necklaces and more! Each features a special sequin maker tool specifically designed to hold round, square or eye-shaped sequins along with five containers of different colored sequins, a variety of beads, clear elastic thread, and needle.
- Style Me Up! Sweet Links Bracelet Maker – This "well-connected" kit features a unique crafting tool that enables young designers to weave mini barbell beads into their bracelet designs for one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces that are sure to get noticed. The kit contains the bracelet maker, hundreds of beads, seven different colors of cotton thread, needle, link bead pen, and color instructions.
- Style Me Up! X-Loom – Girls can create fabulous multi-layered jewelry with this expandable new loom for big projects. The kit comes with more than 3,400 chic beads, 24 feet of waxed cord, two colors of sewing thread, needles with threader, clasps, and more.
This year's collection of Design Masters auto sketchbooks – featuring Nissan models for the first time – is revved up to help get young designers' imaginations in high-gear. The sketchbooks will be available in three different sizes — Charged, Super Charged and Micro Charged — each one containing illustrated inspiration sheets; an array of stickers and stencils with vehicle parts, from fenders and bumpers to spoilers; and more. The newest models include:
- Design Masters™ Charged Sketchbook – Featuring the Nissan GT-R, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ford Focus RS500, and Ford Mustang, each sketchbook comes equipped with six official Lamborghini or Ford color pencils, 30 sketch pages, 35+ stencils, three illustration inspiration sheets, 140+ stickers, and color instructions.
- Design Masters™ Backlit Tracing Studio – Now designers can nail the ultimate high-octane look – straight out of the starting gate! Available in both Ford and Lamborghini varieties, the Tracing Studio illuminates car details, so artists can easily trace and personalize their vehicle designs. Both versions include 10 sketch pages and six official Lamborghini or Ford color pencils and each is fully compatible with the entire Design Masters sketchbook assortment.
Hours of artistic fun are in store for kids ages 3 and up with Wooky Entertainment's latest success-based Artzooka! activity kits, including:
- Artzooka! Finger Peeps – A kit with lots of "hands"-on appeal, this set enables kids to create and play out countless stories with funny finger puppets that they decorate and bring to life!
- Artzooka! Clip 'n' Cap – Bottle caps can be great for more than just sealing a bottle. Girls can create their own wearable accessories from bottle caps and stay tabs for a whole new look!
For more on Wooky Entertainment brands, please visit:
- Style Me Up! at www.stylemeup.com, on YouTube: Creative Kits, Cosmetic Kits,Designer Sketchbooks, and like Style Me Up! on Facebook
- Design Masters at www.mydesignmasters.com, and like Design Masters on Facebook
- Artzooka! at www.artzooka.com
About Wooky Entertainment Inc.
Wooky Entertainment is a Montreal-based brand development company that produces and distributes high-quality, trend-right product worldwide. The company's portfolio includes six standout brands for boys and girls of all ages: Style Me Up!®, Block Crayon™, Mixy™, Mathable®, Artzooka!™, and Design Masters™. Wooky Entertainment aims for excellence in creativity and design. The company's goal is to present the latest, freshest, most fashion-forward innovations for everyone! For more information visit http://www.wookyentertainment.com.
SOURCE Wooky Entertainment
SYS-CON Events announced today that Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. The company co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure network...
Apr. 26, 2017 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,323
@DevOpsSummit at Cloud taking place June 6-8, 2017, at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long developm...
Apr. 26, 2017 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,244
Grape Up is a software company, specialized in cloud native application development and professional services related to Cloud Foundry PaaS. With five expert teams that operate in various sectors of the market across the USA and Europe, we work with a variety of customers from emerging startups to Fortune 1000 companies.
Apr. 26, 2017 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,376
Financial Technology has become a topic of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities. Accordingly, attendees at the upcoming 20th Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York, June 6-8, 2017, will find fresh new content in a new track called FinTech.
Apr. 26, 2017 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,399
In his keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Sheng Liang, co-founder and CEO of Rancher Labs, discussed the technological advances and new business opportunities created by the rapid adoption of containers. With the success of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and various open source technologies used to build private clouds, cloud computing has become an essential component of IT strategy. However, users continue to face challenges in implementing clouds, as older technologies evolve and newer ones like Docker c...
Apr. 26, 2017 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 678
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 add...
Apr. 26, 2017 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,973
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Apr. 26, 2017 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,368
Cloud Expo, Inc. has announced today that Aruna Ravichandran, vice president of DevOps Product and Solutions Marketing at CA Technologies, has been named co-conference chair of DevOps at Cloud Expo 2017. The @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley will take place Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Apr. 26, 2017 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,591
SYS-CON Events announced today that CollabNet, a global leader in enterprise software development, release automation and DevOps solutions, will be a Bronze Sponsor of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, taking place from June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. CollabNet offers a broad range of solutions with the mission of helping modern organizations deliver quality software at speed. The company’s latest innovation, the DevOps Lifecycle Manager (DLM), supports Value S...
Apr. 26, 2017 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 955
Join IBM November 2 at 19th Cloud Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, and learn how to go beyond multi-speed it to bring agility to traditional enterprise applications. Technology innovation is the driving force behind modern business and enterprises must respond by increasing the speed and efficiency of software delivery. The challenge is that existing enterprise applications are expensive to develop and difficult to modernize. This often results in what Gartner calls ...
Apr. 26, 2017 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,233
NHK, Japan Broadcasting, will feature the upcoming @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley in a special 'Internet of Things' and smart technology documentary that will be filmed on the expo floor between November 3 to 5, 2015, in Santa Clara. NHK is the sole public TV network in Japan equivalent to the BBC in the UK and the largest in Asia with many award-winning science and technology programs. Japanese TV is producing a documentary about IoT and Smart technology and will be covering @ThingsExpo Silicon Val...
Apr. 26, 2017 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 499
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Analytic. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Apr. 26, 2017 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,167
Translating agile methodology into real-world best practices within the modern software factory has driven widespread DevOps adoption, yet much work remains to expand workflows and tooling across the enterprise. As models evolve from pockets of experimentation into wholescale organizational reinvention, practitioners find themselves challenged to incorporate the culture and architecture necessary to support DevOps at scale. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Anand Akela, Senior...
Apr. 26, 2017 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,857
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Apr. 26, 2017 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,190
The age of Digital Disruption is evolving into the next era – Digital Cohesion, an age in which applications securely self-assemble and deliver predictive services that continuously adapt to user behavior. Information from devices, sensors and applications around us will drive services seamlessly across mobile and fixed devices/infrastructure. This evolution is happening now in software defined services and secure networking. Four key drivers – Performance, Economics, Interoperability and Trust ...
Apr. 26, 2017 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 662