|By PR Newswire||
|February 16, 2014 09:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Wooky Entertainment, a leader in creativity-inspiring products for kids, best known for its best-selling fashion-forward Style Me Up!® range for tween girls, has assembled a picture-perfect line-up of art and activity sets for 2014 that includes stunning new designs. In addition, the Nissan automotive brand joins the company's Design Masters™ showroom this year, with new sketchbooks sure to ignite young artists' creativity. These offerings and more will be showcased at Wooky Entertainment, Booth #2265, American International Toy Fair, Javits Convention Center, February 16-19, 2014. To celebrate its partnership with Nissan and the entire 2014 Design Masters line, a Nissan GT-R sports car will be on display in the booth.
Style Me Up!
Among the newest style-centered Style Me Up! sketchbooks and kits for tween fashionistas are:
- Style Me Up! – The Boutique Collection – A collection of 48 handmade woven and beaded friendship bracelets in ten different styles for girls to collect, mix and match.
- Style Me Up! Hair Chalk Assortment (large) – Girls can create temporary tie-dyed hair strips with this ultra-cool kit. Part of the first-ever Style Me Up! hair chalk range, the kit contains three hair chalk colors and three sponge applicators.
- Style Me Up! Sequin Stackers – A trio of sets that let girls create dazzling bracelets, necklaces and more! Each features a special sequin maker tool specifically designed to hold round, square or eye-shaped sequins along with five containers of different colored sequins, a variety of beads, clear elastic thread, and needle.
- Style Me Up! Sweet Links Bracelet Maker – This "well-connected" kit features a unique crafting tool that enables young designers to weave mini barbell beads into their bracelet designs for one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces that are sure to get noticed. The kit contains the bracelet maker, hundreds of beads, seven different colors of cotton thread, needle, link bead pen, and color instructions.
- Style Me Up! X-Loom – Girls can create fabulous multi-layered jewelry with this expandable new loom for big projects. The kit comes with more than 3,400 chic beads, 24 feet of waxed cord, two colors of sewing thread, needles with threader, clasps, and more.
This year's collection of Design Masters auto sketchbooks – featuring Nissan models for the first time – is revved up to help get young designers' imaginations in high-gear. The sketchbooks will be available in three different sizes — Charged, Super Charged and Micro Charged — each one containing illustrated inspiration sheets; an array of stickers and stencils with vehicle parts, from fenders and bumpers to spoilers; and more. The newest models include:
- Design Masters™ Charged Sketchbook – Featuring the Nissan GT-R, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ford Focus RS500, and Ford Mustang, each sketchbook comes equipped with six official Lamborghini or Ford color pencils, 30 sketch pages, 35+ stencils, three illustration inspiration sheets, 140+ stickers, and color instructions.
- Design Masters™ Backlit Tracing Studio – Now designers can nail the ultimate high-octane look – straight out of the starting gate! Available in both Ford and Lamborghini varieties, the Tracing Studio illuminates car details, so artists can easily trace and personalize their vehicle designs. Both versions include 10 sketch pages and six official Lamborghini or Ford color pencils and each is fully compatible with the entire Design Masters sketchbook assortment.
Hours of artistic fun are in store for kids ages 3 and up with Wooky Entertainment's latest success-based Artzooka! activity kits, including:
- Artzooka! Finger Peeps – A kit with lots of "hands"-on appeal, this set enables kids to create and play out countless stories with funny finger puppets that they decorate and bring to life!
- Artzooka! Clip 'n' Cap – Bottle caps can be great for more than just sealing a bottle. Girls can create their own wearable accessories from bottle caps and stay tabs for a whole new look!
For more on Wooky Entertainment brands, please visit:
- Style Me Up! at www.stylemeup.com, on YouTube: Creative Kits, Cosmetic Kits,Designer Sketchbooks, and like Style Me Up! on Facebook
- Design Masters at www.mydesignmasters.com, and like Design Masters on Facebook
- Artzooka! at www.artzooka.com
About Wooky Entertainment Inc.
Wooky Entertainment is a Montreal-based brand development company that produces and distributes high-quality, trend-right product worldwide. The company's portfolio includes six standout brands for boys and girls of all ages: Style Me Up!®, Block Crayon™, Mixy™, Mathable®, Artzooka!™, and Design Masters™. Wooky Entertainment aims for excellence in creativity and design. The company's goal is to present the latest, freshest, most fashion-forward innovations for everyone! For more information visit http://www.wookyentertainment.com.
SOURCE Wooky Entertainment
Everyone knows that truly innovative companies learn as they go along, pushing boundaries in response to market changes and demands. What's more of a mystery is how to balance innovation on a fresh platform built from scratch with the legacy tech stack, product suite and customers that continue to serve as the business' foundation. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, will discuss why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue an...
Oct. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,075
SYS-CON Events announced today that Transparent Cloud Computing (T-Cloud) Consortium will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The Transparent Cloud Computing Consortium (T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data proces...
Oct. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,499
Intelligent machines are here. Robots, self-driving cars, drones, bots and many IoT devices are becoming smarter with Machine Learning. In her session at @ThingsExpo, Sudha Jamthe, CEO of IoTDisruptions.com, will discuss the next wave of business disruption at the junction of IoT and AI, impacting many industries and set to change our lives, work and world as we know it.
Oct. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 531
SYS-CON Media announced today that @WebRTCSummit Blog, the largest WebRTC resource in the world, has been launched. @WebRTCSummit Blog offers top articles, news stories, and blog posts from the world's well-known experts and guarantees better exposure for its authors than any other publication. @WebRTCSummit Blog can be bookmarked ▸ Here @WebRTCSummit conference site can be bookmarked ▸ Here
Oct. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 9,784
In today's uber-connected, consumer-centric, cloud-enabled, insights-driven, multi-device, global world, the focus of solutions has shifted from the product that is sold to the person who is buying the product or service. Enterprises have rebranded their business around the consumers of their products. The buyer is the person and the focus is not on the offering. The person is connected through multiple devices, wearables, at home, on the road, and in multiple locations, sometimes simultaneously...
Oct. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,831
Established in 1998, Calsoft is a leading software product engineering Services Company specializing in Storage, Networking, Virtualization and Cloud business verticals. Calsoft provides End-to-End Product Development, Quality Assurance Sustenance, Solution Engineering and Professional Services expertise to assist customers in achieving their product development and business goals. The company's deep domain knowledge of Storage, Virtualization, Networking and Cloud verticals helps in delivering ...
Oct. 27, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,156
In the 21st century, security on the Internet has become one of the most important issues. We hear more and more about cyber-attacks on the websites of large corporations, banks and even small businesses. When online we’re concerned not only for our own safety but also our privacy. We have to know that hackers usually start their preparation by investigating the private information of admins – the habits, interests, visited websites and so on. On the other hand, our own security is in danger bec...
Oct. 27, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 669
The Internet of Things (IoT), in all its myriad manifestations, has great potential. Much of that potential comes from the evolving data management and analytic (DMA) technologies and processes that allow us to gain insight from all of the IoT data that can be generated and gathered. This potential may never be met as those data sets are tied to specific industry verticals and single markets, with no clear way to use IoT data and sensor analytics to fulfill the hype being given the IoT today.
Oct. 27, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,909
SYS-CON Events announced today that Hitrons Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Hitrons Solutions Inc. is distributor in the North American market for unique products and services of small and medium-size businesses, including cloud services and solutions, SEO marketing platforms, and mobile applications.
Oct. 27, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,096
OnProcess Technology has announced it will be a featured speaker at @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1 - 3, 2016, in Santa Clara, California. Dan Gettens, OnProcess’ Chief Analytics Officer, will discuss how Internet of Things (IoT) data can be leveraged to predict product failures, improve uptime and slash costly inventory stock. @ThingsExpo is an annual gathering of IoT and cloud developers, practitioners and thought-leaders who exchange ideas and insights on topics ranging from Big Data in...
Oct. 27, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 520
Enterprises have been using both Big Data and virtualization for years. Until recently, however, most enterprises have not combined the two. Big Data's demands for higher levels of performance, the ability to control quality-of-service (QoS), and the ability to adhere to SLAs have kept it on bare metal, apart from the modern data center cloud. With recent technology innovations, we've seen the advantages of bare metal erode to such a degree that the enhanced flexibility and reduced costs that cl...
Oct. 27, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 617
As companies adopt the cloud-to-streamline workflow, deployment hasn’t been very seamless because of IT concerns surrounding security risks. The cloud offers many benefits, but protecting and securing information can be tricky across multiple cloud providers and remains IT’s overall responsibility. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Simon Bain, CEO of SearchYourCloud, will address security compliance issues associated with cloud applications and how document-level encryption is critical for sup...
Oct. 27, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 355
More and more companies are looking to microservices as an architectural pattern for breaking apart applications into more manageable pieces so that agile teams can deliver new features quicker and more effectively. What this pattern has done more than anything to date is spark organizational transformations, setting the foundation for future application development. In practice, however, there are a number of considerations to make that go beyond simply “build, ship, and run,” which changes ho...
Oct. 27, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,690
SYS-CON Events announced today that Impiger Technologies will exhibit in Booth #109 at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Impiger Technologies is a world-class, enterprise software product engineering company specializing in Mobile Application Development, Cloud Applications, Microsoft Technology Solutions, Web Technology and Telecom Services. Impiger Technologies helps enterprises improve busi...
Oct. 27, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 301
SYS-CON Events announced today that Enzu will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Enzu’s mission is to be the leading provider of enterprise cloud solutions worldwide. Enzu enables online businesses to use its IT infrastructure to their competitive advantage. By offering a suite of proven hosting and management services, Enzu wants companies to focus on the core of their online busine...
Oct. 27, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,462