|By PR Newswire||
|February 16, 2014 09:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Wooky Entertainment, a leader in creativity-inspiring products for kids, best known for its best-selling fashion-forward Style Me Up!® range for tween girls, has assembled a picture-perfect line-up of art and activity sets for 2014 that includes stunning new designs. In addition, the Nissan automotive brand joins the company's Design Masters™ showroom this year, with new sketchbooks sure to ignite young artists' creativity. These offerings and more will be showcased at Wooky Entertainment, Booth #2265, American International Toy Fair, Javits Convention Center, February 16-19, 2014. To celebrate its partnership with Nissan and the entire 2014 Design Masters line, a Nissan GT-R sports car will be on display in the booth.
Style Me Up!
Among the newest style-centered Style Me Up! sketchbooks and kits for tween fashionistas are:
- Style Me Up! – The Boutique Collection – A collection of 48 handmade woven and beaded friendship bracelets in ten different styles for girls to collect, mix and match.
- Style Me Up! Hair Chalk Assortment (large) – Girls can create temporary tie-dyed hair strips with this ultra-cool kit. Part of the first-ever Style Me Up! hair chalk range, the kit contains three hair chalk colors and three sponge applicators.
- Style Me Up! Sequin Stackers – A trio of sets that let girls create dazzling bracelets, necklaces and more! Each features a special sequin maker tool specifically designed to hold round, square or eye-shaped sequins along with five containers of different colored sequins, a variety of beads, clear elastic thread, and needle.
- Style Me Up! Sweet Links Bracelet Maker – This "well-connected" kit features a unique crafting tool that enables young designers to weave mini barbell beads into their bracelet designs for one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces that are sure to get noticed. The kit contains the bracelet maker, hundreds of beads, seven different colors of cotton thread, needle, link bead pen, and color instructions.
- Style Me Up! X-Loom – Girls can create fabulous multi-layered jewelry with this expandable new loom for big projects. The kit comes with more than 3,400 chic beads, 24 feet of waxed cord, two colors of sewing thread, needles with threader, clasps, and more.
This year's collection of Design Masters auto sketchbooks – featuring Nissan models for the first time – is revved up to help get young designers' imaginations in high-gear. The sketchbooks will be available in three different sizes — Charged, Super Charged and Micro Charged — each one containing illustrated inspiration sheets; an array of stickers and stencils with vehicle parts, from fenders and bumpers to spoilers; and more. The newest models include:
- Design Masters™ Charged Sketchbook – Featuring the Nissan GT-R, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ford Focus RS500, and Ford Mustang, each sketchbook comes equipped with six official Lamborghini or Ford color pencils, 30 sketch pages, 35+ stencils, three illustration inspiration sheets, 140+ stickers, and color instructions.
- Design Masters™ Backlit Tracing Studio – Now designers can nail the ultimate high-octane look – straight out of the starting gate! Available in both Ford and Lamborghini varieties, the Tracing Studio illuminates car details, so artists can easily trace and personalize their vehicle designs. Both versions include 10 sketch pages and six official Lamborghini or Ford color pencils and each is fully compatible with the entire Design Masters sketchbook assortment.
Hours of artistic fun are in store for kids ages 3 and up with Wooky Entertainment's latest success-based Artzooka! activity kits, including:
- Artzooka! Finger Peeps – A kit with lots of "hands"-on appeal, this set enables kids to create and play out countless stories with funny finger puppets that they decorate and bring to life!
- Artzooka! Clip 'n' Cap – Bottle caps can be great for more than just sealing a bottle. Girls can create their own wearable accessories from bottle caps and stay tabs for a whole new look!
For more on Wooky Entertainment brands, please visit:
- Style Me Up! at www.stylemeup.com, on YouTube: Creative Kits, Cosmetic Kits,Designer Sketchbooks, and like Style Me Up! on Facebook
- Design Masters at www.mydesignmasters.com, and like Design Masters on Facebook
- Artzooka! at www.artzooka.com
About Wooky Entertainment Inc.
Wooky Entertainment is a Montreal-based brand development company that produces and distributes high-quality, trend-right product worldwide. The company's portfolio includes six standout brands for boys and girls of all ages: Style Me Up!®, Block Crayon™, Mixy™, Mathable®, Artzooka!™, and Design Masters™. Wooky Entertainment aims for excellence in creativity and design. The company's goal is to present the latest, freshest, most fashion-forward innovations for everyone! For more information visit http://www.wookyentertainment.com.
SOURCE Wooky Entertainment
I wanted to gather all of my Internet of Things (IOT) blogs into a single blog (that I could later use with my University of San Francisco (USF) Big Data “MBA” course). However as I started to pull these blogs together, I realized that my IOT discussion lacked a vision; it lacked an end point towards which an organization could drive their IOT envisioning, proof of value, app dev, data engineering and data science efforts. And I think that the IOT end point is really quite simple…
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,329
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Aug. 27, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,605
StarNet Communications Corp has announced the addition of three Secure Remote Desktop modules to its flagship X-Win32 PC X server. The new modules enable X-Win32 to safely tunnel the remote desktops from Linux and Unix servers to the user’s PC over encrypted SSH. Traditionally, users of PC X servers deploy the XDMCP protocol to display remote desktop environments such as the Gnome and KDE desktops on Linux servers and the CDE environment on Solaris Unix machines. XDMCP is used primarily on comp...
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 607
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 472
SYS-CON Events announced today that eCube Systems, a leading provider of middleware modernization, integration, and management solutions, will exhibit at @DevOpsSummit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. eCube Systems offers a family of middleware evolution products and services that maximize return on technology investment by leveraging existing technical equity to meet evolving business needs. ...
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 614
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,960
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,346
Aspose.Total for .NET is the most complete package of all file format APIs for .NET as offered by Aspose. It empowers developers to create, edit, render, print and convert between a wide range of popular document formats within any .NET, C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET applications. Aspose compiles all .NET APIs on a daily basis to ensure that it contains the most up to date versions of each of Aspose .NET APIs. If a new .NET API or a new version of existing APIs is released during the subscription peri...
Aug. 27, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,954
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Aug. 27, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,886
SYS-CON Events announced today that StarNet Communications will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. StarNet Communications’ FastX is the industry first cloud-based remote X Windows emulator. Using standard Web browsers (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) users from around the world gain highly secure access to applications and data hosted on Linux-based servers in a central data center. ...
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 756
SYS-CON Events announced today that Hitrons Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Hitrons Solutions Inc. is distributor in the North American market for unique products and services of small and medium-size businesses, including cloud services and solutions, SEO marketing platforms, and mobile applications.
Aug. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 604
Pulzze Systems was happy to participate in such a premier event and thankful to be receiving the winning investment and global network support from G-Startup Worldwide. It is an exciting time for Pulzze to showcase the effectiveness of innovative technologies and enable them to make the world smarter and better. The reputable contest is held to identify promising startups around the globe that are assured to change the world through their innovative products and disruptive technologies. There w...
Aug. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 661
As the world moves toward more DevOps and Microservices, application deployment to the cloud ought to become a lot simpler. The Microservices architecture, which is the basis of many new age distributed systems such as OpenStack, NetFlix and so on, is at the heart of Cloud Foundry - a complete developer-oriented Platform as a Service (PaaS) that is IaaS agnostic and supports vCloud, OpenStack and AWS. Serverless computing is revolutionizing computing. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Raghav...
Aug. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 788
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Aug. 27, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,776
Personalization has long been the holy grail of marketing. Simply stated, communicate the most relevant offer to the right person and you will increase sales. To achieve this, you must understand the individual. Consequently, digital marketers developed many ways to gather and leverage customer information to deliver targeted experiences. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lou Casal, Founder and Principal Consultant at Practicala, discussed how the Internet of Things (IoT) has accelerated our abil...
Aug. 27, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,005