|By PR Newswire||
|February 17, 2014 05:00 AM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile Media Summit, the largest mobile media and advertising conference in North America, has partnered with the GSMA to produce Mobile Media Summit @ Mobile World Congress, taking place Feb. 25-26, 2014 in Barcelona's iconic Fira Montjuic.
Mobile World Congress is the largest event in the mobile industry, while Mobile Media Summit's conferences engage the top brand marketers, advertising agencies, publishers, app developers and mobile/ad tech companies from around the world. The Mobile Media Summit @ Mobile World Congress will be the destination for these groups to come together to discuss the ever-expanding mobile media and advertising market.
The two-day Summit will commence with "30,000 Feet and Climbing: What CMOs Want in Mobile," with Ogilvy Chief Digital Officer Brandon Berger, Mindshare Worldwide Chief Digital Officer Norm Johnston, Universal McCann Germany CEO Sven Weisbrich, PHD Network Chief Operating and Digital Officer Craig Atkinson, and moderator Scott Swanson, President of Global Advertiser Services, Opera Mediaworks. Location targeting, hyperlocal advertising, cross-screen, RTB and much more will be covered throughout the event, which will close with "Brand Ballers," featuring Nestle Global Chief of Digital Pete Blackshaw, L'Oreal Paris VP-Global Integrated Communications Marie Gulin, Intel Global Media Director Rebecca Brown, and moderator Mike Parker, Chief Digital Officer, McCann Erickson.
"The Mobile Media Summit is the leading conference in mobile today, bringing together the most dynamic thought-leaders in mobile media and advertising from around the world. Unlike any other conference, Paran and the Mobile Media Summits tackle the critical topics from the advertiser perspective that will drive innovation and grow the market for everyone," said Jonathan Anastas, VP-Global Brand Marketing and Head of Digital & Social Media at Activision.
Mobile Media Summit founder and CEO Paran Johar shared, "I am thrilled to be working with Mobile World Congress and very excited to bring together the international advertising community to discuss how mobile is changing the world. As consumers shift from PC to mobile as their main access point for interaction with people, places, services and commerce, we can't deny that mobile is becoming the primary medium of engagement for innovative marketers."
Mobile Media Summit conference pass holders are also able to attend the mPowered Industries Programme keynotes at Montjuic and access the Mobile World Congress Exhibition at Fira Gran Via.
The event sponsors and partners include AdTruth, BlueKai, Google, Kargo, Medialets, Millward Brown Digital, OpenX, Opera Mediaworks, Sonata, Tagged, Tremor Video, Verve, WapStart, xAd, the 4A's, AdMonsters, the Ad Club of NY, Advertising Age, Chief Marketer, ClickZ, European Supermarket Magazine, Fierce Wireless, Folio, the IAB, the Location Based Marketing Association, The Makegood, MadAve Mobile, MobiThinking, VentureBeat, the Wharton Future of Advertising School and Women in Wireless.
Featured speakers at Mobile Media Summit @ Mobile World Congress include:
- Zaid Al-Zaidy, CEO, McCann London
- Jay Altschuler, Director of Global Media Innovation, Unilever
- Jonathan Anastas, VP-Global Brand Marketing, Head of Digital & Social Media, Activision
- Craig Atkinson, Chief Operating and Digital Officer, PHD Network
- Anna Bager, VP and General Manager, IAB Mobile
- John Baker, President, dotJWT
- Mark-Anthony Baker, Global Communications Planning Director, Joule
- Brandon Berger, Chief Digital Officer, Ogilvy
- Saul Betmead, Chief Strategy Officer, Y&R
- Pete Blackshaw, Global Chief of Digital, Nestle
- Bonin Bough, VP-Global Media and Consumer Engagement, Mondelez
- Kevin Brown, VP & Global Mobile Product Management, Citigroup
- Rebecca Brown, Global Director of Media, Intel Corp.
- Armel Bursaux, Director-Data & Analytics, Starcom MediaVest
- Chris Copeland, CEO, GroupM Next
- Chia Chen, SVP & Mobile Practice Lead, DigitasLBi
- Greg Crockart, Co-President, Joule
- Tom Daly, Group Director, Global Connections, The Coca-Cola Company
- Rohit Dhawan, Director of Product Management for EMEA Display, Google
- Marie Gulin, VP-Global Integrated Communications, L'Oreal Paris
- John Hadl, Venture Partner, US Venture Partners
- Seth Hart, Global Media Director, Starcom MediaVest Group
- Chad Hickey, VP of Global Sales, xAd
- Dan Hodges, President, New York Chapter, Location Based Marketing Association
- Norm Johnston, Chief Digital Officer, Mindshare Worldwide
- Vik Kathuria, EVP, Mediacom
- Erin Kienast, SVP-Director of Mobility, MediaVest
- Evan Krauss, COO, SONATA USA
- Rob Kramer, GM of Mobile, OpenX
- James Lamberti, VP and General Manager, AdTruth
- Doug Livingston, Global Chief Digital Officer, mcgarrybowen
- Bethany Mach, SVP & Global Digital Director, Starcom MediaVest
- Jeff Malmad, Managing Director of Mobile, Mindshare
- Paul Marcum, Head of Global Digital Innovation, Bloomberg Media
- John Montgomery, COO, GroupM Interaction
- David Morgan, Director, 22 Design
- John Najarian, EVP and GM-Digital Media and Business Development, E! Networks
- Alex Newman, EMEA Head of Mobile, Omnicom Media Group
- Shelly Palmer, host of "Shelly Palmer Digital Living," FOX TV
- Mike Parker, Chief Digital Officer, McCann Erickson
- Ben Phillips, Global Head of Mobile, MediaCom
- Ali Rana, Group SVP, Emerging Media Lab, Millward Brown Digital
- Cristina Sagarduy, Deputy Managing Director, EMEA, Annalect
- Adam Shlachter, Head of Media Activation, NA, DigitasLBi
- Shiv Singh, Head of Global Brand and Marketing Transformation, Visa
- James Smith, CRO, Verve
- Jide Sobo, Head of Mobile, MEC UK
- Mark Squires, Online Marketing Manager, TalkTalk Telecom
- Angela Steele, CEO, Ansible Mobile
- Alex Stil, Head of Digital EMEA, Mindshare
- Scott Swanson, President of Global Advertiser Services, Opera Mediaworks
- Todd Thiessen, SVP of Strategy, Razorfish
- Derek Thompson, Global Head of Mobile, Starcom MediaVest Group
- Ritu Trivedi, Managing Director, Digital Marketplace, MediaVest USA
- Sven Weisbrich, CEO, Universal McCann Germany
- Colleen Whitney, SVP Media, Digitas
- Donald Williams, Chief Digital Officer, Horizon Media
- Andrea Wolinetz, Managing Director, Connected Platforms, PHD
About Mobile Media Summit
The Mobile Media Summits and Mobile Media Upfront are the quintessential thought-leadership forums for brand, agency and mobile leaders to learn and network on the newest mobile technology and media. Founded in 2008 by Paran Johar, the Mobile Media Summit and Mobile Media Upfront are the largest event series in mobile advertising, where an average of 75% of the audience are advertisers, more than any other event. Since its founding, the event series has hosted over 750 speakers and well over 10,000 attendees. Click on http://www.mobilemediasummit.com for more information.
For press inquiries, contact Anna Baskin at [email protected].
SOURCE Mobile Media Summit
We are always online. We access our data, our finances, work, and various services on the Internet. But we live in a congested world of information in which the roads were built two decades ago. The quest for better, faster Internet routing has been around for a decade, but nobody solved this problem. We’ve seen band aid approaches like CDNs that attack a niche's slice of static content part of the Internet, but that’s it. It does not address the dynamic services-based Internet of today. It doe...
Oct. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,776
Between the mockups and specs produced by analysts, and resulting applications built by developers, there exists a gulf where projects fail, costs spiral, and applications disappoint. Methodologies like Agile attempt to address this with intensified communication, with partial success but many limitations. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Charles Kendrick, CTO at Isomorphic Software, will present a revolutionary model enabled by new technologies. Learn how business and deve...
Oct. 26, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,466
In the 21st century, security on the Internet has become one of the most important issues. We hear more and more about cyber-attacks on the websites of large corporations, banks and even small businesses. When online we’re concerned not only for our own safety but also our privacy. We have to know that hackers usually start their preparation by investigating the private information of admins – the habits, interests, visited websites and so on. On the other hand, our own security is in danger bec...
Oct. 26, 2016 09:17 AM EDT Reads: 138
In his session at Cloud Expo, Robert Cohen, an economist and senior fellow at the Economic Strategy Institute, will provide economic scenarios that describe how the rapid adoption of software-defined everything including cloud services, SDDC and open networking will change GDP, industry growth, productivity and jobs. This session will also include a drill down for several industries such as finance, social media, cloud service providers and pharmaceuticals.
Oct. 26, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,048
DevOps is speeding towards the IT world like a freight train and the hype around it is deafening. There is no reason to be afraid of this change as it is the natural reaction to the agile movement that revolutionized development just a few years ago. By definition, DevOps is the natural alignment of IT performance to business profitability. The relevance of this has yet to be quantified but it has been suggested that the route to the CEO’s chair will come from the IT leaders that successfully ma...
Oct. 26, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 16,582
The Internet of Things (IoT), in all its myriad manifestations, has great potential. Much of that potential comes from the evolving data management and analytic (DMA) technologies and processes that allow us to gain insight from all of the IoT data that can be generated and gathered. This potential may never be met as those data sets are tied to specific industry verticals and single markets, with no clear way to use IoT data and sensor analytics to fulfill the hype being given the IoT today.
Oct. 26, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,803
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential M2M Brand by Onalytica in the ‘Machine to Machine: Top 100 Influencers and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed the online debate on M2M by looking at over 85,000 tweets to provide the most influential individuals and brands that drive the discussion. According to Onalytica the "analysis showed a very engaged community with a lot of interactive tweets. The M2M discussion seems to be more fragmented and driven by some of the major brands present in the...
Oct. 26, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 11,523
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interface Masters Technologies, a leader in Network Visibility and Uptime Solutions, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Interface Masters Technologies is a leading vendor in the network monitoring and high speed networking markets. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Interface Masters' expertise lies in Gigabit, 10 Gigabit and 40 Gigabit Eth...
Oct. 26, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,395
As the world moves toward more DevOps and Microservices, application deployment to the cloud ought to become a lot simpler. The Microservices architecture, which is the basis of many new age distributed systems such as OpenStack, NetFlix and so on, is at the heart of Cloud Foundry - a complete developer-oriented Platform as a Service (PaaS) that is IaaS agnostic and supports vCloud, OpenStack and AWS. Serverless computing is revolutionizing computing. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Raghav...
Oct. 26, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,085
Fact: storage performance problems have only gotten more complicated, as applications not only have become largely virtualized, but also have moved to cloud-based infrastructures. Storage performance in virtualized environments isn’t just about IOPS anymore. Instead, you need to guarantee performance for individual VMs, helping applications maintain performance as the number of VMs continues to go up in real time. In his session at Cloud Expo, Dhiraj Sehgal, Product and Marketing at Tintri, wil...
Oct. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,888
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Oct. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,058
As software becomes more and more complex, we, as software developers, have been splitting up our code into smaller and smaller components. This is also true for the environment in which we run our code: going from bare metal, to VMs to the modern-day Cloud Native world of containers, schedulers and microservices. While we have figured out how to run containerized applications in the cloud using schedulers, we've yet to come up with a good solution to bridge the gap between getting your conta...
Oct. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,559
If you had a chance to enter on the ground level of the largest e-commerce market in the world – would you? China is the world’s most populated country with the second largest economy and the world’s fastest growing market. It is estimated that by 2018 the Chinese market will be reaching over $30 billion in gaming revenue alone. Admittedly for a foreign company, doing business in China can be challenging. Often changing laws, administrative regulations and the often inscrutable Chinese Interne...
Oct. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,426
Enterprise IT has been in the era of Hybrid Cloud for some time now. But it seems most conversations about Hybrid are focused on integrating AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google ECM into existing on-premises systems. Where is all the Private Cloud? What do technology providers need to do to make their offerings more compelling? How should enterprise IT executives and buyers define their focus, needs, and roadmap, and communicate that clearly to the providers?
Oct. 26, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,561
SYS-CON Events announced today that Streamlyzer will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Streamlyzer is a powerful analytics for video streaming service that enables video streaming providers to monitor and analyze QoE (Quality-of-Experience) from end-user devices in real time.
Oct. 26, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,053