|By PR Newswire||
|February 17, 2014 05:00 AM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile Media Summit, the largest mobile media and advertising conference in North America, has partnered with the GSMA to produce Mobile Media Summit @ Mobile World Congress, taking place Feb. 25-26, 2014 in Barcelona's iconic Fira Montjuic.
Mobile World Congress is the largest event in the mobile industry, while Mobile Media Summit's conferences engage the top brand marketers, advertising agencies, publishers, app developers and mobile/ad tech companies from around the world. The Mobile Media Summit @ Mobile World Congress will be the destination for these groups to come together to discuss the ever-expanding mobile media and advertising market.
The two-day Summit will commence with "30,000 Feet and Climbing: What CMOs Want in Mobile," with Ogilvy Chief Digital Officer Brandon Berger, Mindshare Worldwide Chief Digital Officer Norm Johnston, Universal McCann Germany CEO Sven Weisbrich, PHD Network Chief Operating and Digital Officer Craig Atkinson, and moderator Scott Swanson, President of Global Advertiser Services, Opera Mediaworks. Location targeting, hyperlocal advertising, cross-screen, RTB and much more will be covered throughout the event, which will close with "Brand Ballers," featuring Nestle Global Chief of Digital Pete Blackshaw, L'Oreal Paris VP-Global Integrated Communications Marie Gulin, Intel Global Media Director Rebecca Brown, and moderator Mike Parker, Chief Digital Officer, McCann Erickson.
"The Mobile Media Summit is the leading conference in mobile today, bringing together the most dynamic thought-leaders in mobile media and advertising from around the world. Unlike any other conference, Paran and the Mobile Media Summits tackle the critical topics from the advertiser perspective that will drive innovation and grow the market for everyone," said Jonathan Anastas, VP-Global Brand Marketing and Head of Digital & Social Media at Activision.
Mobile Media Summit founder and CEO Paran Johar shared, "I am thrilled to be working with Mobile World Congress and very excited to bring together the international advertising community to discuss how mobile is changing the world. As consumers shift from PC to mobile as their main access point for interaction with people, places, services and commerce, we can't deny that mobile is becoming the primary medium of engagement for innovative marketers."
Mobile Media Summit conference pass holders are also able to attend the mPowered Industries Programme keynotes at Montjuic and access the Mobile World Congress Exhibition at Fira Gran Via.
The event sponsors and partners include AdTruth, BlueKai, Google, Kargo, Medialets, Millward Brown Digital, OpenX, Opera Mediaworks, Sonata, Tagged, Tremor Video, Verve, WapStart, xAd, the 4A's, AdMonsters, the Ad Club of NY, Advertising Age, Chief Marketer, ClickZ, European Supermarket Magazine, Fierce Wireless, Folio, the IAB, the Location Based Marketing Association, The Makegood, MadAve Mobile, MobiThinking, VentureBeat, the Wharton Future of Advertising School and Women in Wireless.
Featured speakers at Mobile Media Summit @ Mobile World Congress include:
- Zaid Al-Zaidy, CEO, McCann London
- Jay Altschuler, Director of Global Media Innovation, Unilever
- Jonathan Anastas, VP-Global Brand Marketing, Head of Digital & Social Media, Activision
- Craig Atkinson, Chief Operating and Digital Officer, PHD Network
- Anna Bager, VP and General Manager, IAB Mobile
- John Baker, President, dotJWT
- Mark-Anthony Baker, Global Communications Planning Director, Joule
- Brandon Berger, Chief Digital Officer, Ogilvy
- Saul Betmead, Chief Strategy Officer, Y&R
- Pete Blackshaw, Global Chief of Digital, Nestle
- Bonin Bough, VP-Global Media and Consumer Engagement, Mondelez
- Kevin Brown, VP & Global Mobile Product Management, Citigroup
- Rebecca Brown, Global Director of Media, Intel Corp.
- Armel Bursaux, Director-Data & Analytics, Starcom MediaVest
- Chris Copeland, CEO, GroupM Next
- Chia Chen, SVP & Mobile Practice Lead, DigitasLBi
- Greg Crockart, Co-President, Joule
- Tom Daly, Group Director, Global Connections, The Coca-Cola Company
- Rohit Dhawan, Director of Product Management for EMEA Display, Google
- Marie Gulin, VP-Global Integrated Communications, L'Oreal Paris
- John Hadl, Venture Partner, US Venture Partners
- Seth Hart, Global Media Director, Starcom MediaVest Group
- Chad Hickey, VP of Global Sales, xAd
- Dan Hodges, President, New York Chapter, Location Based Marketing Association
- Norm Johnston, Chief Digital Officer, Mindshare Worldwide
- Vik Kathuria, EVP, Mediacom
- Erin Kienast, SVP-Director of Mobility, MediaVest
- Evan Krauss, COO, SONATA USA
- Rob Kramer, GM of Mobile, OpenX
- James Lamberti, VP and General Manager, AdTruth
- Doug Livingston, Global Chief Digital Officer, mcgarrybowen
- Bethany Mach, SVP & Global Digital Director, Starcom MediaVest
- Jeff Malmad, Managing Director of Mobile, Mindshare
- Paul Marcum, Head of Global Digital Innovation, Bloomberg Media
- John Montgomery, COO, GroupM Interaction
- David Morgan, Director, 22 Design
- John Najarian, EVP and GM-Digital Media and Business Development, E! Networks
- Alex Newman, EMEA Head of Mobile, Omnicom Media Group
- Shelly Palmer, host of "Shelly Palmer Digital Living," FOX TV
- Mike Parker, Chief Digital Officer, McCann Erickson
- Ben Phillips, Global Head of Mobile, MediaCom
- Ali Rana, Group SVP, Emerging Media Lab, Millward Brown Digital
- Cristina Sagarduy, Deputy Managing Director, EMEA, Annalect
- Adam Shlachter, Head of Media Activation, NA, DigitasLBi
- Shiv Singh, Head of Global Brand and Marketing Transformation, Visa
- James Smith, CRO, Verve
- Jide Sobo, Head of Mobile, MEC UK
- Mark Squires, Online Marketing Manager, TalkTalk Telecom
- Angela Steele, CEO, Ansible Mobile
- Alex Stil, Head of Digital EMEA, Mindshare
- Scott Swanson, President of Global Advertiser Services, Opera Mediaworks
- Todd Thiessen, SVP of Strategy, Razorfish
- Derek Thompson, Global Head of Mobile, Starcom MediaVest Group
- Ritu Trivedi, Managing Director, Digital Marketplace, MediaVest USA
- Sven Weisbrich, CEO, Universal McCann Germany
- Colleen Whitney, SVP Media, Digitas
- Donald Williams, Chief Digital Officer, Horizon Media
- Andrea Wolinetz, Managing Director, Connected Platforms, PHD
About Mobile Media Summit
The Mobile Media Summits and Mobile Media Upfront are the quintessential thought-leadership forums for brand, agency and mobile leaders to learn and network on the newest mobile technology and media. Founded in 2008 by Paran Johar, the Mobile Media Summit and Mobile Media Upfront are the largest event series in mobile advertising, where an average of 75% of the audience are advertisers, more than any other event. Since its founding, the event series has hosted over 750 speakers and well over 10,000 attendees. Click on http://www.mobilemediasummit.com for more information.
For press inquiries, contact Anna Baskin at [email protected].
SOURCE Mobile Media Summit
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Aug. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,802
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Aug. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at DevOps Summit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, cutting-edge enterprise web applications for desktop and mobile. SmartClient combines the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software with the simp...
Aug. 26, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,205
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,904
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Aug. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,021
Kubernetes, Docker and containers are changing the world, and how companies are deploying their software and running their infrastructure. With the shift in how applications are built and deployed, new challenges must be solved. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Sebastian Scheele, co-founder of Loodse, will discuss the implications of containerized applications/infrastructures and their impact on the enterprise. In a real world example based on Kubernetes, he will show how to ...
Aug. 26, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,405
Personalization has long been the holy grail of marketing. Simply stated, communicate the most relevant offer to the right person and you will increase sales. To achieve this, you must understand the individual. Consequently, digital marketers developed many ways to gather and leverage customer information to deliver targeted experiences. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lou Casal, Founder and Principal Consultant at Practicala, discussed how the Internet of Things (IoT) has accelerated our abil...
Aug. 26, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,947
With so much going on in this space you could be forgiven for thinking you were always working with yesterday’s technologies. So much change, so quickly. What do you do if you have to build a solution from the ground up that is expected to live in the field for at least 5-10 years? This is the challenge we faced when we looked to refresh our existing 10-year-old custom hardware stack to measure the fullness of trash cans and compactors.
Aug. 26, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,664
Extreme Computing is the ability to leverage highly performant infrastructure and software to accelerate Big Data, machine learning, HPC, and Enterprise applications. High IOPS Storage, low-latency networks, in-memory databases, GPUs and other parallel accelerators are being used to achieve faster results and help businesses make better decisions. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at NVIDIA, focused on some of the unique ways extreme computing is...
Aug. 26, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,015
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions wi...
Aug. 26, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,954
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Aug. 26, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,263
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Aug. 26, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,902
I wanted to gather all of my Internet of Things (IOT) blogs into a single blog (that I could later use with my University of San Francisco (USF) Big Data “MBA” course). However as I started to pull these blogs together, I realized that my IOT discussion lacked a vision; it lacked an end point towards which an organization could drive their IOT envisioning, proof of value, app dev, data engineering and data science efforts. And I think that the IOT end point is really quite simple…
Aug. 25, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,287
Aspose.Total for .NET is the most complete package of all file format APIs for .NET as offered by Aspose. It empowers developers to create, edit, render, print and convert between a wide range of popular document formats within any .NET, C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET applications. Aspose compiles all .NET APIs on a daily basis to ensure that it contains the most up to date versions of each of Aspose .NET APIs. If a new .NET API or a new version of existing APIs is released during the subscription peri...
Aug. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,876
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Aug. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,718