|By PR Newswire||
|February 17, 2014 05:00 AM EST||
DUBLIN, February 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j3qgl5/home_automation) has announced the addition of the "Home Automation Markets in Asia-Pacific" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This research service outlines the flourishing market for home automation in the Asia-Pacific, and it discusses the reasons this market is experiencing a high growth rate.
The fundamental factors driving and restraining this market are examined, and the revenue generated, together with the unit shipments, for the market is forecasted over the long term. Revenue and pricing trends, distribution channel trends, competitive landscape, and end-user segment analysis are also provided. In addition, the market is broken down into individual application types analyses. The study concludes with the last word, which presents the analysts predictions for this market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market lucrative? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Who are the key participants in the market? What are their core competencies? Why are they preferred by consumers?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
- What are the technology trends in the market? What are the expectations of these trends?
- Tablet computers and smartphones have revolutionised the market.
- Ease-of-use remains as key purchasing criteria for both segments.
- Higher growth is predicted for the mass segment during the forecast period.
- Developed countries continue to fuel the market.
- The market is expected to see increasing number of energy-conscious end users.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Home Automation Market
4. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
5. Forecast and Trends
6. Demand Analysis
7. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
8. Luxury Segment Breakdown
9. Mass Segment Breakdown
10. The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j3qgl5/home_automation
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Aug. 30, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 208
Aug. 30, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 173
Aug. 30, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 265
Aug. 30, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 255
Aug. 30, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 163
Aug. 30, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 426
Aug. 30, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 864
Aug. 30, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 211
Aug. 30, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 328
Aug. 30, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 217
Aug. 30, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 182
Aug. 30, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 605
Aug. 30, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 434
Culture is the most important ingredient of DevOps. The challenge for most organizations is defining and communicating a vision of beneficial DevOps culture for their organizations, and then facilitating the changes needed to achieve that. Often this comes down to an ability to provide true leadership. As a CIO, are your direct reports IT managers or are they IT leaders? The hard truth is that many IT managers have risen through the ranks based on their technical skills, not their leadership ab...
Aug. 30, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 336
WSM International, the pioneer and leader in server migration services, has announced an agreement with WHOA.com, a leader in providing secure public, private and hybrid cloud computing services. Under terms of the agreement, WSM will provide migration services to WHOA.com customers to relocate some or all of their applications, digital assets, and other computing workloads to WHOA.com enterprise-class, secure cloud infrastructure. The migration services include detailed evaluation and planning...
Aug. 30, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 158