|By PR Newswire||
|February 17, 2014 06:00 AM EST||
DUBLIN, February 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tp34rl/state_of_cloud) has announced the addition of the "State of Cloud Computing Security in the UAE" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This study provides an overview of the cloud security market in the UAE. Besides the cloud security market, it also assesses the cloud market in general. The study looks at the main challenges, drivers and restraints for this market. It estimates market size and growth rate and provides overviews of key market participants. The key strength of the study is the end-user survey conducted to portray the market stance and the demand for cloud security and overall cloud services.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the state of cloud computing and the cloud security market in the UAE?
- What are the cloud security service end user's needs and demands in the UAE?
- What percentage of IT budget was devoted to cloud computing in the UAE? How it will change in the next 3 years? What is the outlook for the cloud market?
- Which companies are leading cloud service providers in the UAE? What type of companies dominate the UAE market?
- What are the key drivers and restraints in adopting cloud security services?
- Which workloads are likely to be deployed in the cloud environment in the short run, and which should be targeted in the long run?
- The UAE cloud security market is in its infancy, with a growth rate of XX percent in 2012.
- The market is expected to earn a revenue of $ XX million in 2019.
- The uptake of cloud computing in the UAE is expected to be the main driver for growth in the cloud security market.
- The cloud security market is expected to prosper once large enterprises start tapping into the cloud market.
- A number of cloud security contracts are expected to be signed as a continuity to previous partnerships between cloud vendors, local businesses, and cloud security vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Aim and Objectives
3. Research Scope and Definition
4. Market Overview
5. Regulatory Framework
6. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
7. Cloud Security Market
8. Cloud Security End Users
9. Cloud Security Vendor Landscape
10. Respondent Profiles
11. Perception of Cloud Computing
13. Cloud Adoption Trends
15. Threats in the Cloud Environment
16. Cloud Vendor Selection
17. Cloud Vendor Brand Awareness
19. Competitor Profiles of Selected Industry Participants
20. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tp34rl/state_of_cloud
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Aug. 30, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,448
Aug. 30, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 472
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,856
Aug. 30, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,240
Aug. 30, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,051
Aug. 30, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,346
Aug. 30, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,939
Aug. 30, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,668
Aug. 29, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,491
Aug. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,450
Aug. 29, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,877
Aug. 29, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 926
Aug. 29, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,985
Aug. 29, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 855
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Aug. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 359