|By PR Newswire||
|February 17, 2014 06:00 AM EST||
DUBLIN, February 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pn94gq/the_global) has announced the addition of the "The Global Long-term Evolution Test Equipment Market - Smartphone Adoption Drives Demand for LTE Test Equipment, Resulting in High Growth Opportunities" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The number of long-term evolution (LTE) deployments in 2012 demonstrated that LTE technology has become the wireless technology of choice for global wireless operators. This study analyzes the key market trends, drivers, and restraints in the global LTE test equipment market. It provides an overview of the market's competitive landscape and outlines the product portfolios of market participants.
A revenue forecast is given for 2012 to 2019. A segment analysis covers test equipment for the following segments: research and development, manufacturing, installation and maintenance, and monitoring. Regions considered include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. The base year is 2012, and the forecast period is 2013 to 2019.
- In 2012, the total global long-term evolution (LTE) test equipment market ex% over 2011 and generated revenue of $ million. The market is likely to $ million by the end of 2019, with a compound annual growth rate of % from to 2019.
- Growth and evolution in the LTE test equipment market are influenced by devwireless communications industry. Increased mobility and the ability to accand download videos at faster rates as well as to run data-hungry applicatidevices are expected to continue driving demand for LTE test equipment s
- Rapid deployments of smart devices, increased mobile data use, the complex na
- network deployments, and difficulty in meeting consumer needs are expecdriving demand in the LTE test equipment market.
- Wireless technology is more complex than wireline technology, and wireles
- prone to considerably more impairments than fixed networks. Due to the overall
- LTE technology with multiple-input and multiple-output (MIMO) standards, (CA), an increasing need for scalability, and Voice over LTE (VoLTE), the need for equipment is expected to increase.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total LTE Test Equipment Market
4. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pn94gq/the_global
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Kubernetes is a new and revolutionary open-sourced system for managing containers across multiple hosts in a cluster. Ansible is a simple IT automation tool for just about any requirement for reproducible environments. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 18th Cloud Expo, Patrick Galbraith, a principal engineer at HPE, discussed how to build a fully functional Kubernetes cluster on a number of virtual machines or bare-metal hosts. Also included will be a brief demonstration of running a Galera MyS...
Dec. 6, 2016 05:45 AM EST Reads: 5,280
Dec. 6, 2016 05:00 AM EST Reads: 1,639
Dec. 6, 2016 04:45 AM EST Reads: 991
Dec. 6, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 1,926
Dec. 6, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 1,751
Dec. 6, 2016 03:45 AM EST Reads: 810
Dec. 6, 2016 01:00 AM EST Reads: 1,844
Dec. 6, 2016 12:45 AM EST Reads: 847
Dec. 6, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 3,886
Dec. 6, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,197
Dec. 6, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 4,584
Dec. 6, 2016 12:00 AM EST Reads: 895
Dec. 5, 2016 11:45 PM EST Reads: 4,308
Dec. 5, 2016 10:45 PM EST Reads: 2,078
Dec. 5, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 1,059