|By PR Newswire||
|February 17, 2014 06:00 AM EST||
DUBLIN, February 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qkl843/global_industrial) has announced the addition of the "Global Industrial Batteries Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This research service discusses the current state and future potential of the global industrial batteries market. It provides an in-depth analysis of the industrial batteries used in different applications such as telecom and data communication, UPS/backup, industrial equipment, medical devices, aerospace and defense, grid-level energy storage, and others.
The study also covers the different battery chemistries, that is, lead-acid, nickel-based, lithium-based, and new chemistries. A global perspective is presented with a focus on market dynamics in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific. The study period is from 2010 to 2017, with the base year as 2012 and the forecast period from 2013 to 2017.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the major trends in the industrial batteries market and at what rate will it continue to grow?
- What are the market dynamics regarding competition among the different chemistries and which technologies are predicted to be the winners?
- What are the product types that industry participants are introducing to meet customer needs?
- What are the major factors contributing to cost and pricing? What are strategies adopted to mitigate the risks involved?
- What are the competition dynamics in each chemistry and among chemistries across different applications?
- How is the distribution channel structured for different applications? How is it expected to evolve in the future?
- The competition for better battery technology in terms of value for cost is anticipated to be intense, leading to major market changes.
- Grid-level energy storage applications is expected to be a strong growth segment that companies will start focusing on extensively.
- The competition is likely to increase further with decreasing prices and the growth of domestically focused firms, leading to mergers and acquisitions (M&As) beyond the forecast period.
- The trend toward sustainability is anticipated to significantly influence battery chemistry and efficiency and the evolution of the application segments.
- Companies are focusing on increasing their presence in high-growth markets that are on the cusp of technological evolution where end users are looking for better products.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Industrial Batteries Market
4. Telecom and Data Communication Segment Breakdown
5. UPS/Backup Applications Segment Breakdown
6. Industrial Equipment Segment Breakdown
7. Medical Devices Segment Breakdown
8. Aerospace and Defense Equipment Segment Breakdown
9. Grid-level Energy Storage Segment Breakdown
10. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qkl843/global_industrial
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Sep. 28, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,556
Sep. 27, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,972
Sep. 27, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,401
Sep. 27, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,847
Sep. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,187
Sep. 27, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,974
Sep. 27, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 491
Sep. 27, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,046
Sep. 27, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,237
Sep. 27, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,872
Sep. 27, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,823
Sep. 27, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,576
Sep. 27, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,214
Sep. 27, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 424
SYS-CON Events announced today that Secure Channels will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The bedrock of Secure Channels Technology is a uniquely modified and enhanced process based on superencipherment. Superencipherment is the process of encrypting an already encrypted message one or more times, either using the same or a different algorithm.
Sep. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,704