|By PR Newswire||
|February 17, 2014 06:36 AM EST||
DUBLIN, Feb. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
) has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
Market concerns for Brazilian IT infrastructure outsourcing services include the need for space (CAPEX), since companies are restructuring, and the need for more capacity to host infrastructure.
Brazilian companies are also struggling to increase operational efficiency, reduce management complexity, and save in costs. The data centers have created a new business model and they work as strategic tools to help companies successfully address concerns in the market.
With the rise of new business models based in cloud computing, there is also increasing demand of data center services to meet customer needs for more space, storage, and processing capacity.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What are the main drivers and restraints for the growth of the IT infrastructure outsourcing services market?Will the market continue to grow? At what rates?
- Will the market continue to grow? At what rates?
- What is the percentage of the revenues that corresponds to the different vertical markets?
- Which is the most demanded data center service? Is this expected to change?
- What is the current market concentration? How will this change by the end of the forecasted period?
- How will this market behave in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. IT Infrastructure Outsourcing Services Market
4. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rr7rkh/analysis_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
May. 28, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,425
May. 28, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,254
May. 28, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,232
May. 28, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,910
May. 28, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,311
May. 28, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,001
May. 28, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,396
May. 28, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,314
May. 27, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,292
May. 27, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,863
May. 27, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,491
May. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,189
May. 27, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 760
May. 27, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,484
May. 27, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,858