|By PR Newswire||
|February 17, 2014 07:16 AM EST||
DUBLIN, Feb. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hfrj48/analysis_of_apac) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of APAC UCaaS Market" report to their offering.
Hybridization and Integration with Legacy Systems are the Key Drivers for UCaaS Adoption
This research study contains the analysis of Asia-Pacific UC as a service market for 2012. It examines the drivers and restraints for growth, pricing, and technology trends. Four segments are covered in this study and they are hosted telephony, UC application, collaboration services, hosted contact center services. The study also attempts to forecast the market revenue for the next seven years. Key market participants and their respective market shares have been analyzed. Besides, detailed breakdown by region is also provided which includes ANZ, ASEAN, Greater China, Japan, and South Korea.
The countries covered in this research service are Australia and New Zealand (ANZ), the ASEANregion (predominantly Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand), the GreaterChina region (China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan), Japan, and South Korea. Total market chapterincludes the revenue contributed by India, however, the regional breakdown for India is notprovided in the study.
The study period for this research service is from 2011 to 2019, with 2012 as the base year.Revenue for the forecast period reflects the potential services revenue from UC-based applications. Revenue in this research service represents UC services sales from telecommunication service providers, application service providers, and value-added resellers (system integrators / audio and video (AV) integrators/ IT solution providers) that are part of the value chain for the provision of enterprise communications applications/solutions.
Revenue is based on end-user price, that is, the actual price paid by customers for the service.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market stage in Asia-Pacific and how is the growth diversifying among various service segments?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs? What is the strategic focus for local and global competitors, respectively?
- How is the market evolving among the various emerging services segments such as enterprise mobility and video collaboration?
- What are the key concerns of customers in Asia-Pacific regarding their adoption of UC as a service?
- What are vendors, system integrators, and service providers doing to drive growth?
- Are telecom operators, Internet service providers (ISP), and conferencing service providers (CSP) ready to go alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
1. A fragmented market with hosted telephony and collaboration services as major revenue contributors.
2. Mobility, Web conferencing services, and hosted contact centers are the key growth areas.
3. Telecom operators are enhancing service capability and are offering various bundled services.
4. Global service providers are leading in terms of innovation and service delivery.
5. A hybrid model of integrating legacy hardware solutions and services is gaining traction.
Key Topics Covered:
Total UCaaS Market
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hfrj48/analysis_of_apac
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Aug. 26, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,925
Aug. 26, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,656
Aug. 26, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,001
Aug. 26, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,935
Aug. 26, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,237
Aug. 26, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,890
Aug. 25, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,270
Aug. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,861
Aug. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,708
Aug. 25, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,191
Aug. 25, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,694
Aug. 25, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,383
Aug. 25, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,929
Aug. 25, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 682
Aug. 25, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 470