|By PR Newswire||
|February 17, 2014 07:24 AM EST||
DUBLIN, Feb. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
) has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
Innovation and Growth Markets are the Way Forward
The 2012 top 30 automotive supplier strategic insight research service aims to benchmark suppliers based on the following 3 key areas: financial performance, geographic diversity, and technology portfolio. The study identifies the fastest- and largest-growing technologies between 2010 and 2020 and maps supplier revenues to these technologies in order to identify their growth prospects. The geographic diversity of revenue sourcing is used to determine the growth prospects based on emerging markets such as China and India. The financial performance is based on 5 key parameters collected from 2009-2012.
Key Questions Answered
- What technologies are expected to grow fastest and post the largest revenue by 2020? What will be the penetration and prices at a global level?
- What are the key areas for suppliers to invest in? What will the growth pattern of suppliers be, based on their current product portfolio?
- What is the financial position of suppliers, based on parameters sourced from financial and annual reports?
- What is your position relative to your peers in this area? How can you better position yourself based on technology spread, geographic diversity and investments?
- Where are the top 30 suppliers earning their revenues? How is this affecting their performance based on production growth in these regions?
Research Methodology: Frost & Sullivan's research services are based on secondary and primary research data.
Secondary Research: In addition to financial, technological, and geographic revenue data from annual reports across 2009-2012, shareholders briefings and Sec 10K filings were also used.
Primary Research: More than 20 interviews were conducted over the phone by senior consultants/industry analysts with the heads of investor relation, corporate planning, and long-term planning firms. Primary research has accounted for 80% of the total research.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Market Overview
5. Analysis of Fastest-growing Technologies
6. Analysis of Geographic Diversity Ranking
7. Analysis of Financial Ranking
- Continental AG
- GKN plc
- Magna International Inc.
- Pirelli & C. SpA
- TRW Automotive
- Valeo Manager
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/skx5w9/geographic
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Oct. 28, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,493
Oct. 28, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 676
Oct. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 399
Oct. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,243
Oct. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 413
Oct. 28, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 385
Oct. 28, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 665
Oct. 28, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,940
Oct. 28, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,732
Oct. 28, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 325
Oct. 28, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,332
Oct. 28, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 335
Oct. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,230
Oct. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 786
Two weeks ago (November 3-5), I attended the Cloud Expo Silicon Valley as a speaker, where I presented on the security and privacy due diligence requirements for cloud solutions. Cloud security is a topical issue for every CIO, CISO, and technology buyer. Decision-makers are always looking for insights on how to mitigate the security risks of implementing and using cloud solutions. Based on the presentation topics covered at the conference, as well as the general discussions heard between sessi...
Oct. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 5,256