|By PR Newswire||
|February 17, 2014 12:02 PM EST||
DUBLIN, Feb. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
) has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
Trends and Dynamics in the Used or Pre-owned Medical Imaging Systems Market
This research service provides an in-depth analysis of the European refurbished medical imaging equipment market. It analyses the revenue potential, market dynamics, and trends across countries in Central and Eastern Europe and Western Europe as a combined European market. The revenue of the European refurbished medical imaging equipment market has been derived from studying the dynamics of different segments. The refurbished medical imaging equipment market has been segmented based on geographies as well.
Key Questions Answered
- Is the demand for imaging systems in smaller hospitals and private clinics growing, how will it influence the refurbished medical imaging equipment market? Is the European market expected to grow? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What is the scope of growth in the refurbished medical imaging equipment market, and what opportunities are important to leverage in view of the future?
- As hospitals are cutting down their expenditure, would refurbished systems cater efficiently to their imaging needs? Do these systems help in catering to the highly indebted hospitals in regions impacted by the Eurozone crisis?
- How does the political and reimbursement scenario in some regions of Europe affect the market? To what extent would this impact the growth of the market?
- What are the most important segments in the market? Which segments are growing in Europe? What important trends are expected to have an impact on the market in the future? Which countries are showing good prospects for the market?
Key Topics Covered:
General X-ray Segment Breakdown
Ultrasound Segment Breakdown
Magnetic Resonance Segment Breakdown
Computed Tomography Segment Breakdown
X-ray Mammography Segment Breakdown
Interventional X-ray Segment Breakdown
Positron Emission Tomography Segment Breakdown
The United Kingdom Breakdown
The Czech Republic Breakdown
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7sxbvl/analysis_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
SYS-CON Events announced today that Solgenia will exhibit at SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Solgenia is the global market leader in Cloud Collaboration and Cloud Infrastructure software solutions. Designed to “Bridge the Gap” between Personal and Professional Social, Mobile and Cloud user experiences, our solutions help large and medium-sized organizations dramatically improve produc...
Jul. 7, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,206
DevOps tends to focus on the relationship between Dev and Ops, putting an emphasis on the ops and application infrastructure. But that’s changing with microservices architectures. In her session at DevOps Summit, Lori MacVittie, Evangelist for F5 Networks, will focus on how microservices are changing the underlying architectures needed to scale, secure and deliver applications based on highly distributed (micro) services and why that means an expansion into “the network” for DevOps.
Jul. 7, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,098
Jul. 7, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,755
Jul. 7, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,552
Jul. 7, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,631
Jul. 7, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,865
Jul. 7, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,923
Jul. 7, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,201
Jul. 7, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,952
Jul. 7, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,405
Jul. 7, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,361
Jul. 7, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,658
Jul. 7, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,621
Jul. 7, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,971
Jul. 7, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,218