|By PR Newswire||
|February 18, 2014 06:00 AM EST||
ST. LOUIS, Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- At Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, Amdocs, the leading provider of customer experience systems and services, will introduce and showcase solutions and services that redefine the service provider's operating environment. By delivering a real-time, integrated customer experience from the device to the network Amdocs removes traditional barriers to service and system convergence.
Amdocs event highlights include:
- Amdocs CES 9.1: Amdocs will be showcasing its latest integrated product suite which introduces new social care, small and medium-sized business (SMB), and multi-play capabilities, allowing service providers to give customers control of their experience across any channel, network, service or device. Amdocs is also introducing Smart Cell Placement, a new solution that identifies poor customer experience hotspots in order to drive efficient wireless network planning.
- Amdocs Big Data and Analytics: Amdocs executives will be available to discuss Amdocs' big data strategy that enables service providers to harness the full potential of big data with real-time analytical insight and intelligence, and dynamically improve business processes and agility.
- Amdocs Network Solutions: Following the company's acquisition of Actix and Celcite, the newly-formed Amdocs Network Solutions business will showcase Amdocs Self-Optimizing Networks, a solution that automates the optimization of radio access networks (RAN) and uniquely extends network insights into customer value. Amdocs Network Solutions can be found at Hall 6, stand 7F60 and Hall 7, stand 6C20.
- Amdocs Services: Amdocs will reveal details of a global survey into service provider IT services sourcing trends and present customer evidence showing success in leveraging these trends. Experts will also be on hand to discuss innovation through new business models, technology-based solutions and unique processes.
- Amdocs Lab: Amdocs' dedicated demo room will host a wide range of demonstrations of new portfolio capabilities spanning Amdocs Multi-Play, Amdocs SMB, Big Data, Amdocs PCRF and Amdocs Machine-to-Machine (M2M).
- Learn more about Amdocs customer experience solutions, products, and services
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company's website
- Subscribe to Amdocs' RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
For more than 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers' success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control and optimization product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of $3.3 billion in fiscal 2013, Amdocs and its more than 21,000 employees serve customers in over 70 countries.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
Amdocs' Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs' growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs' ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs' ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2013 filed on December 09, 2013 and our Form 6-K furnished for the first quarter of fiscal 2014 on February 11, 2014.
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, will discuss key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the...
Sep. 28, 2016 10:00 AM EDT
Big Data has been changing the world. IoT fuels the further transformation recently. How are Big Data and IoT related? In his session at @BigDataExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will explore the interplay of Big Data and IoT. He will anatomize Big Data and IoT separately in terms of what, which, why, where, when, who, how and how much. He will then analyze the relationship between IoT and Big Data, specifically the drilldown of how the 4Vs of Big Data (Volume, Variety,...
Sep. 28, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,076
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Sep. 28, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,389
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Sep. 28, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,205
Sep. 28, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 5,091
Sep. 28, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,160
Sep. 28, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,063
Sep. 28, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,277
Sep. 28, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,751
Sep. 28, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,842
Sep. 28, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,638
Sep. 28, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,128
Sep. 28, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,549
Sep. 28, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,202
Sep. 28, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,573