|By PR Newswire||
|February 18, 2014 08:13 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
FDA Regulation and Its Impact on the Pump Market
FSMA Drives Growth Opportunities in the Food and Beverage Industry
With the number of food scares on the rise across the United States, the FDA has taken an active role to curb issues of food safety. The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) is one such act that gives authority to take preventive measures to avoid food-borne outbreaks. As demand increases, these changes are expected to have a positive impact on sanitary equipment manufacturers. In this research, an in-depth analysis of the impacts on the regulations for pump manufacturers is highlighted with market data on North American sanitary pumps. Key strategies to leverage the market potential conclude the research study.
1. Business Insight: The FSMA focuses on prevention; FSMA regulations grant the FDA the authority to act preventatively rather than reactively.
2. Growth Insight: Investments coupled with implementation of Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) regulations are opening new opportunities for sanitary pumps.
3. Profit Insight: Targeted focus, tiered strategy, and innovative technology fitting the needs for this regulated industry will help in seizing this opportunity.
What are Mega Trends and Micro Booms?
Mega Trends are global, sustained, and macroeconomic forces of development that affect business, the economy, society, cultures, and personal lives, thereby defining our future world and its increasing pace of change. Time frames for Mega Trends are Xto Xyears.
Contributing to these Mega Trends are many smaller but compelling trends that are defined in time frames of Xyear and can offer immediate opportunities for companies that know how to identify and capitalize on them. These are Micro Booms, and the Frost & Sullivan IPC team is showcasing a series of Micro Boom opportunities in 2012.
Micro Booms—What Will We Be Looking Into?
1. Business Insight: What is it? This segment details the following:
• What is the market/business about?
• Why invest in the business?
• Which issues and challenges should I be aware of?
• What is the current state of the market, and where is it headed?
• What are the critical attributes of success within the market?
2. Growth Insight: Why should I care? This segment details the following:
• What is the market potential and its growth trajectory?
• How is the competitive landscape situated?
• What are the pockets of growth opportunities?
• What are the near-adjacent areas of opportunity that solution providers can capitalize on?
3. Profit Insight: What should I do about it? This segment details the following:
• What are my near-adjacent market opportunities?
• How should I package my products to achieve improved margins?
• What should the go-to market and service strategy be?
Scope of the Study
• Centrifugal Pump
• Positive Displacement Pump
- Rotary Pump
- Reciprocating Pump
- Peristaltic Pump
• Food and Beverage
• United States
Centrifugal pumps employ a rotating impeller to enhance the pressure of the transfer fluid. The fluid inlet is along the rotating axis, and it is forced out axially or radially after being accelerated by the rotating impeller. The different types of centrifugal pumps covered in this study are single-stage, multi-stage, axial and mixed flow, and circulator and seal-less pumps.
Positive Displacement Pumps
Positive displacement (PD) pumps are devices that move fluid by trapping a fixed amount of the fluid and then displacing that trapped volume into a discharge pipe. The different types of PD pumps covered in this study are rotary, reciprocating, and peristaltic pumps.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Mega Trends to Micro Booms—Definitions and Tie-ins
3. Introduction—Scope and Definitions
4. First Base—Business Insights
o Business Insight 1
5. Second Base—Growth Insights
o Growth Insight 1
6. Third Base—Profit Insights
o Profit Insight 1
7. Top Recommendations
8. Company Profiles
To order this report: FDA Regulation and Its Impact on the Pump Market
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
"This week we're really focusing on scalability, asset preservation and how do you back up to the cloud and in the cloud with object storage, which is really a new way of attacking dealing with your file, your blocked data, where you put it and how you access it," stated Jeff Greenwald, Senior Director of Market Development at HGST, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 23, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,313
When it comes to cloud computing, the ability to turn massive amounts of compute cores on and off on demand sounds attractive to IT staff, who need to manage peaks and valleys in user activity. With cloud bursting, the majority of the data can stay on premises while tapping into compute from public cloud providers, reducing risk and minimizing need to move large files. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Scott Jeschonek, Director of Product Management at Avere Systems, discussed the IT and busin...
Jul. 23, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,687
There will be new vendors providing applications, middleware, and connected devices to support the thriving IoT ecosystem. This essentially means that electronic device manufacturers will also be in the software business. Many will be new to building embedded software or robust software. This creates an increased importance on software quality, particularly within the Industrial Internet of Things where business-critical applications are becoming dependent on products controlled by software. Qua...
Jul. 23, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,092
Jul. 23, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,771
Jul. 23, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,469
Jul. 23, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,903
Jul. 23, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,377
Jul. 23, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,327
Jul. 23, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,569
Jul. 23, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,739
Jul. 23, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,059
Jul. 23, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 695
Jul. 23, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,023
Jul. 23, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 738
Jul. 23, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,005