|By Marketwired .||
|February 18, 2014 10:30 AM EST||
MCLEAN, VA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/18/14 -- HomeSteps®, the real estate sales division of Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC), today announced a special 2014 Winter Sales Promotion that will pay cash incentives to real estate agents who list or sell HomeSteps homes in 23 select states between February 18, and April 15, 2014. The 2014 HomeSteps Winter Sales Promotion also offers homebuyers a choice of incentives, including funds to cover condominium association fees.
Attribute to Chris Bowden, Senior Vice President, HomeSteps:
"HomeSteps' 2014 winter sales promotion is focused on firing up sales in 'cold weather' states and condominium deals everywhere. With mortgage rates still low and home inventories tightening, the 2014 HomeSteps Winter Sales Promotion is a great opportunity for families ready to buy and real estate agents ready to sell."
- Selling agents will receive a $1,000 incentive, and listing agents a separate $500 incentive, when they sell HomeSteps homes located in one of the 23 target states during the 2014 HomeSteps Winter Sales Promotion.
- For the first time the HomeSteps Winter Sales Promotion offers homebuyers a choice of $500 incentives they can use towards condominium association dues, flood insurance premiums or the home warranty of their choice.
- HomeSteps Winter Sales Promotion incentives are paid only when approved offers are received between February 18 and April 15, the home is sold as a primary or secondary residence and the closing settles on or before May 30, 2014. The promotion does not apply to investor purchases, auction sales, sealed-bid sales and bulk sales.
- States where the 2014 HomeSteps Winter Sales Promotion is now active include Alabama, Connecticut, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
- In 2013 HomeSteps homes sold for an average of 95 percent of their local current market value. Two-thirds of HomeSteps homes are annually purchased by owner-occupants.
- For HomeSteps Winter Sales Promotion details and conditions, see http://www.homesteps.com/homesteps/real/promos.html.
Freddie Mac was established by Congress in 1970 to provide liquidity, stability and affordability to the nation's residential mortgage markets. Freddie Mac supports communities across the nation by providing mortgage capital to lenders. Today Freddie Mac is making home possible for one in four homebuyers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. www.FreddieMac.com. Twitter: @FreddieMac
Aug. 28, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 762
Aug. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,389
Aug. 28, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,353
Aug. 28, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,773
Aug. 28, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,158
Aug. 28, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,096
Aug. 28, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,967
Aug. 28, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,834
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,007
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,359
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,782
Aug. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,107
Aug. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 745
Aug. 27, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,587
Aug. 27, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,894