|By Marketwired .||
|February 18, 2014 11:26 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - February 18, 2014) - As one of the most authoritative and trusted outlets for wine lovers and fans alike, Wine Enthusiast Magazine's ("WE") new design brings to life the intersection where wine, spirits and beer meet lifestyle and entertaining. The new WE delivers the best of epicurean culture through engaging and compelling content that is entertaining and "of the moment." The new, fresh look better reflects the audience of contemporary wine drinkers while continuing to provide insights readers won't find anywhere else.
Officially hitting newsstands February 18th, the redesigned March 2014 issue features a cover-to-cover revamp with expanded lifestyle reporting, an improved bold look, beautiful photography and a fresh formula that sets WE apart from more traditional wine magazines. Accompanying the redesign is more innovative, creative content.
In conjunction with the print redesign and brand repositioning, WE has also refreshed its online counterpart: winemag.com -- bringing the website to life with captivating photos, interactive pairing tutorials, bonus content and more. A recently launched Tasting Guide app offers over 145,000 wine, beer and spirits ratings in an easy-to-use and engaging format.
"This redesign confirms our stance as the only truly consumer-friendly national wine magazine available today," says Executive Editor Susan Kostrzewa. "The culture of wine, as well as the wine lovers' growing interest in beer and spirits, has evolved drastically in America in the last decade. Now we're able to fill a void in the media for what we consider the 'new' wine lover -- adventurous, fun-loving and seeking entertainment and education in one package."
Redesign Highlights Include:
- Rich & Creative Editorial Content with a sense of humor: "The Wine Enthusiast reader wants the best information on beverages available, but is far from the pompous, pontificating elitist once associated with the topic," says Kostrzewa. "They, and we, embrace the idea that wine can be fun. Our expert editors, tasters and writers are renowned in their field, but are still people you'd want sidled up next to you at the bar."
- New sections, like The Crush: This discovery section details trends and tastemakers in wine and the wine-related space, while fun, feature-length stories offer approaches to wine like the Enthusiast Playlist, pairing wines with the modern music they evoke, convey the mantra, "We're really serious . . . about having a good time with wine."
- After Over Two Decades, A Different Logo: "Our refreshed logo -- bold, stylish, yet refined -- reflects our belief that the intersection of classic appeal and youthful discovery in the wine and food space can be extremely powerful," says Kostrzewa.
- Bold and Engaging New Look: "Our audience are progressive tastemakers with interests in craft and modern trends in everything they do, including what they eat and drink," says Kostrzewa. "With the vision of our award-winning creative team, we now deliver smart, digestible and entertaining wine content in an art-driven package. The clean but vibrant design and energetic real-life photography reflects the vibrancy of our topics, whether it's an incredible pour of wine, a dramatically-arranged dish, or an eye-popping travel vista in an exotic wine region."
- Preserving What Works: "While we are thrilled to embrace our next rendition of the magazine, our editors will continue the tradition of reporting on and reviewing the latest wine, spirits and beer releases. This journalistic initiative is central to our mission of helping our readership make informed purchasing decisions and live their lives to the fullest."
"Since our launch almost 26 years ago, Wine Enthusiast Magazine has provided the most approachable yet authoritative viewpoint on wine for the consumer," says Editor & Publisher Adam Strum. "As the wine world has progressed, Wine Enthusiast has progressed along with it -- increasingly engaging the modern wine consumer with discerning, comprehensive wine, wine lifestyle, beer, spirits, food and travel coverage. Our redesign confirms our commitment to evolution, and we're thrilled to share our new look and feel with our readers."
About Wine Enthusiast Magazine :
Founded in 1988, Wine Enthusiast Magazine engages and entertains readers on wine lifestyle in a compelling, accessible and interactive way. Published 13 times per year, the magazine's readership is more than 800,000 and consistently growing. The leading publication in wine adventure and epicurean culture, Wine Enthusiast Magazine offers "The World In Your Glass." The magazine and its Buying Guide with more than 100,000 ratings and reviews are available online. The magazine hosts signature Wine Enthusiast events for both consumer and trade. www.WineMag.com
Aug. 29, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 280
Aug. 29, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,485
Aug. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,438
Aug. 29, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,869
Aug. 29, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 911
Aug. 29, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,661
Aug. 29, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,980
Aug. 29, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 835
Aug. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 324
Aug. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 794
Aug. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,567
Aug. 29, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,745
Aug. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,001
Aug. 29, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,028
Aug. 29, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 839