|By PR Newswire||
|February 19, 2014 09:30 AM EST||
Ethernet Service Orchestration software to deliver performance monitoring and data integrity for 4G network in multi-million dollar deal
OTTAWA, Feb. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - CENX announced that they have been selected by a North American tier 1 mobile service provider for a multi-million dollar project to provide a real-time performance and fault monitoring solution for a nationwide 4G backhaul network. The CENX Ethernet Lifecycle Manager will deliver significant operational cost savings by reducing trouble triage time, establishing an authoritative measurement of access vendor performance, and improving data integrity.
- The CENX Ethernet Lifecycle Manager will allow this tier 1 mobile service provider to monitor Ethernet transport services in real time. Ethernet Lifecycle Manager (ELM) is CENX's flagship Service Orchestration solution. ELM features a common inventory and monitoring dashboard that visualizes the state of Ethernet circuits end-to-end across the entire network, including those services provided by numerous access vendors. With the CENX solution, the mobile service provider can now monitor the performance of circuits provided by access vendors, reduce mean time to repair with intuitive fault sectionalization, and automate the delivery of authoritative intelligence to ensure that SLAs are met.
- CENX's ELM software is extensible to VoLTE, as it enables correlation at the CoS level and can be linked to IMS core performance.
- A 2013 trial of the CENX solution with this service provider delivered tangible business value, substantially reducing triage time, and ensuring more efficient and authoritative SLA process management.
- This announcement follows a previous multi-million dollar order from another tier 1 service provider for CENX to accelerate the build-out of 4G mobile backhaul network.
CENX President and CEO
"Today's networks generate millions of data events per minute. Network operations teams are challenged to sift through this mass of data, determine the most relevant data and interpret the data that resides in disparate systems to take timely action to ensure the most positive customer experience," said Ed Ogonek, CENX President and CEO. "With CENX, our customer gains an authoritative single-pane view to monitor Ethernet services end-to-end. They will derive immediate business value in faster time to market, reduced OPEX and a future proof solution that can transition to next generation software-defined networks."
About CENX Ethernet Lifecycle Manager
- CENX Ethernet Lifecycle Manager is the industry's only software and services solution focused on automating the orchestration of carrier Ethernet transport services for mobile backhaul, cloud data center Ethernet exchanges, and Ethernet access providers in today's networks and next generation software-defined networks.
- The cornerstone of the CENX solution is a services-centric information model that unites data from existing operational support systems, network elements and other disparate sources. The CENX solution applies big data analytics and automation to audit, unify and correlate these fragmented data inputs into actionable services intelligence. It provides end-to-end visualization of Ethernet services, including off-net services supplied by third party access providers.
- Ethernet Lifecycle Manager features software and services modules that deliver tangible business results including 70%+ improvement in inventory accuracy, 80%+ reduction in services turn-up time, and an estimated 20%+ improvement in operations savings.
Meet with CENX at Mobile World Congress on February 24-27 in Barcelona,
Hospitality Suite 2J12 - Hall 2
CENX provides Service Orchestration solutions for Ethernet transport in today's IP networks and new generation Software-Defined Networks. We bring the power of Web 2.0, automation and big data analytics to visualize Ethernet transport services, and orchestrate service delivery across multiple operator networks. With CENX, service providers and cloud exchange providers can accelerate time to revenue, visualize services end-to-end, and assure inter-carrier performance - across the entire Ethernet lifecycle. www.cenx.com
Adobe is changing the world though digital experiences. Adobe helps customers develop and deliver high-impact experiences that differentiate brands, build loyalty, and drive revenue across every screen, including smartphones, computers, tablets and TVs. Adobe content solutions are used daily by millions of companies worldwide-from publishers and broadcasters, to enterprises, marketing agencies and household-name brands. Building on its established design leadership, Adobe enables customers not o...
Sep. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 286
Sep. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 5,158
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Sep. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,280
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Sep. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,231
Sep. 30, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,697
Sep. 30, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,488
Sep. 30, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,258
Sep. 30, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 487
Sep. 30, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,266
Sep. 30, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,221
Sep. 30, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,206
Sep. 30, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,523
Sep. 30, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,096
Sep. 30, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,571
Sep. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 513