|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2014 02:00 AM EST||
-- Infraware presents POLARIS Office Link, cloud-based office service which allows document editing, and various IT services
SEOUL, South Korea, Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- INFRAWARE will showcase Polaris Office Link and its latest mobile innovations at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014.
"INFRAWARE will demonstrate its leadership in mobile office solutions at the MWC 2014," said Mr. Kyung Nam Kim, Vice President of INFRAWARE. "We are working to evolve our offering as an IT service company to build a comprehensive smart work eco-system."
The following products will be featured by INFRAWARE at MWC 2014:
- 'POLARIS Office Link' is a cloud office service that allows users to freely edit documents without any time or location limits in a One Person Multi Device environment. Sharing and editing of documents at the same time between colleagues is easily done as it provides automatic synchronization between mobile devices and PCs through its owned cloud storage. The beta version is currently in service and the official product will be launched in April.
- 'POLARIS Office' is an office solution that allows for document editing with MS Office compatibility. This solution currently holds the largest global mobile office market share.
- 'POLARIS Meeting' is a real-time paperless meeting solution, which provides differentiated functions, such as a bi-directional handwriting feature.
INFRAWARE Technology, an INFRAWARE affiliate company, will also showcase various IT services, including:
- POLARIS App Generator Service, which converts Android applications into other OS (Tizen, Windows) executable files
- POLARIS App Inspector, a real-time inspecting solution for malicious codes
- POLARIS App Verifier, an automatic verification tool that checks for an application's major function and errors.
To experience more from INFRAWARE, visit the company's booth, #8.1K.42, Hall 8.1.
About INFRAWARE (www.infraware.co.kr/eng)
INFRAWARE is a software company that specializes in developing office solutions that enhances IT service, platform, Human Computer Interface (HCI) solutions and mobile games using its office engine technology. POLARIS Office, which holds the largest global market share in its field, is built in to over 65% of world's Android-based smart devices via electronics companies such as Samsung, LG, HTC and ASUS. INFRAWARE develops software technology professionally and holds over 100 registered patents and approximately 430 patent applications that are currently under review.
Eunjoo Kim (+82-2-6190-7676 / [email protected])
Local booth staff
Kenny Nam (+82-10-8951-2377 / [email protected])
Yoonkun Lee (+82-2-3782-6459 / [email protected])
Aug. 28, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,761
Aug. 28, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,140
Aug. 28, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,069
Aug. 28, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,960
Aug. 28, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,819
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,993
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,774
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,342
Aug. 27, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 737
Aug. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,093
Aug. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 731
Aug. 27, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,579
Aug. 27, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,884
Aug. 27, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,636
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Aug. 27, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 586