|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2014 05:30 AM EST||
MUMBAI, February 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents Brazil Orthopedic Tools Market Outlook to 2020. This report provides key market data on the Brazil Orthopedic Tools market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories-Orthopedic Power Tools and Orthopedic Reamers.(http://www.bharatbook.com/medical-devices-market-research-reports-468584/brazil-orthopedic-tools-market-outlook-to-2020.html)
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Orthopedic Tools market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. It uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Orthopedic Tools market categories-Orthopedic Power Tools and Orthopedic Reamers.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Brazil Orthopedic Tools market.
- Key players covered include Stryker Corporation, DePuy Companies, B. Braun Melsungen AG and Smith & Nephew Plc
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Smith & Nephew Plc Zimmer Holdings, Inc
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=468584
- China Orthopedic Tools Market Outlook to 2020
- France Orthopedic Tools Market Outlook to 2020
- Italy Orthopedic Tools Market Outlook to 2020
- United States Orthopedic Tools Market Outlook to 2020
- United Kingdom Orthopedic Tools Market Outlook to 2020
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Bharat Book Bureau
USA/Canada - 1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Aug. 30, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 913
Aug. 30, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 331
Aug. 30, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,586
Aug. 30, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 892
Aug. 30, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 960
Aug. 30, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,775
Aug. 30, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 854
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 954
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,041
Aug. 30, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,780
Aug. 30, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 660
Aug. 30, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 871
Aug. 30, 2016 01:20 PM EDT Reads: 282
Aug. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,067
Aug. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,236