|By Marketwired .||
|February 20, 2014 10:01 AM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/20/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Marketers in wealth management face new and unique challenges as they try to balance priorities that include growing the business, increasing the client- base, attracting top advisors and controlling costs. Conventional marketing methods such as direct mail, batch-and-blast emails and spreadsheet tracking no longer meet today's needs. To help wealth management organizations address these challenges and better target and engage customers and advisors, Oracle today announced Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management.
- To help wealth management firms, banks, and life and annuity insurance companies improve marketing performance and efficiency, Oracle today introduced Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management.
- The latest addition to the Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management is a flexible and scalable cloud-based solution that is designed to address the unique marketing challenges faced by wealth management organizations.
- Enable marketers to build personalized campaigns that have a measurable impact on revenue, Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management includes best practice templates, dynamic content and advanced analytics.
- Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management also helps marketers increase the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns by introducing industry-specific capabilities that enhance targeting and segmentation, increase engagement, improve measurement and produce actionable reporting.
- Advanced targeting and segmentation increases campaign reach and maximizes marketing effectiveness by enabling marketers in wealth management organizations to personalize engagement with customers, advisors and potential job applicants.
- To address regulatory and compliance requirements Oracle Eloqua for Wealth management offers capabilities that enable administrators to configure the system to save a copy of every e-mail sent through the software to a destination of your choice, facilitating adherence to compliance requirements.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud now has industry-specific marketing solutions for insurance, asset management, entertainment, non-profits, industrial services, life sciences and wealth management organizations. Each industry product is developed with the industry user in mind, incorporating marketing, content, and data analysis best practices.
Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management helps marketers increase revenue, reduce costs and meet regulatory and compliance requirements, by supporting the design and delivery of personalized communications and campaigns. Key benefits delivered by Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management include:
- Optimized campaign management and execution: An intuitive user interface specifically designed for the wealth management industry coupled with six (6) pre-built campaigns with accompanying assets like, landing pages and forms, to automate email, demand generation, and content marketing programs. This feature helps contribute to a rapid ROI, increased user adoption, and accelerated time to value -- pre-builts eliminate guesswork and provides the opportunity for early successes
- Fast and accurate targeting: Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation helps wealth management marketers increase engagement and improve efficiency by quickly and easily delivering relevant, targeted, and meaningful communications across traditional and social channels.
- Simplified marketing compliance: By logging, tracking and sending an exact copy to your system for every communication from marketing, Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management enables marketers to deploy compliant and approved digital communications across all channels.
- Better lead management: Oracle Eloqua Lead Management helps organizations grow their new business pipeline and attract new clients by identifying the best client relationships and nurturing unqualified, or cold relationships, to maximize engagement.
- Enhanced customer insight: Oracle Eloqua Marketing Measurement capabilities provide deep insights into marketing activities and campaign performance, showing impact on new business leads and ROI.
- Rapid deployment: With Oracle's proven methodology and pre-packaged content for new advisor recruitment, client relationship building, events, and e-newsletters, marketers can ensure rapid time to market for marketing campaigns.
- Simple integration: One-click integration enables marketers to quickly and easily integrate actionable customer insights into its existing enterprise applications. The solution also integrates with more than 100 social media and direct mail tools via connectors hosted in the Oracle Eloqua AppCloud.
- The combination of these capabilities extends the consistency and effective economically viable reach of advisors to all of their clients, which strengthens relationships and grows the business.
- "To accelerate user adoption, optimize performance and achieve rapid time to value, marketers need solutions that are specifically designed to meet the unique opportunities and challenges presented by the financial services industry," said Steve Miranda, executive vice president, Oracle Applications Development. "With industry-specific capabilities that support marketing activities at every stage of the customer lifecycle, Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management helps wealth management firms, banks, and life and annuity insurance companies improve marketing performance and efficiency."
- Oracle Eloqua Industry Solutions
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Eloqua Lead Management
- Oracle Eloqua Content Marketing
- Oracle Eloqua Campaign Management
- Oracle Eloqua Marketing Measurement
- Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation
- Oracle Eloqua AppCloud
- Oracle Eloqua Twitter
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
IBM’s Blue Box Cloud, powered by OpenStack, is now available in any of IBM’s globally integrated cloud data centers running SoftLayer infrastructure. Less than 90 days after its acquisition of Blue Box, IBM has integrated its Blue Box Cloud Dedicated private-cloud-as-a-service into its broader portfolio of OpenStack® based solutions. The announcement, made today at the OpenStack Silicon Valley event, further highlights IBM’s continued support to deliver OpenStack solutions across all cloud depl...
Sep. 1, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 259
In their Live Hack” presentation at 17th Cloud Expo, Stephen Coty and Paul Fletcher, Chief Security Evangelists at Alert Logic, will provide the audience with a chance to see a live demonstration of the common tools cyber attackers use to attack cloud and traditional IT systems. This “Live Hack” uses open source attack tools that are free and available for download by anybody. Attendees will learn where to find and how to operate these tools for the purpose of testing their own IT infrastructu...
Sep. 1, 2015 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 468
Red Hat is investing in Tesora, the number one contributor to OpenStack Trove Database as a Service (DBaaS) also ranked among the top 20 companies contributing to OpenStack overall. Tesora, the company bringing OpenStack Trove Database as a Service (DBaaS) to the enterprise, has announced that Red Hat and others have invested in the company as a part of Tesora's latest funding round. The funding agreement expands on the ongoing collaboration between Tesora and Red Hat, which dates back to Febr...
Sep. 1, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 387
SYS-CON Events announced today that DataClear Inc. will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The DataClear ‘BlackBox’ is the only solution that moves your PC, browsing and data out of the United States and away from prying (and spying) eyes. Its solution automatically builds you a clean, on-demand, virus free, new virtual cloud based PC outside of the United States, and wipes it clean...
Sep. 1, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 433
WSM International, the pioneer and leader in server migration services, has announced an agreement with WHOA.com, a leader in providing secure public, private and hybrid cloud computing services. Under terms of the agreement, WSM will provide migration services to WHOA.com customers to relocate some or all of their applications, digital assets, and other computing workloads to WHOA.com enterprise-class, secure cloud infrastructure. The migration services include detailed evaluation and planning...
Sep. 1, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 196
Cloud and datacenter migration innovator AppZero has joined the Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance Program. AppZero is a fast, flexible way to move Windows Server applications from any source machine – physical or virtual – to any destination server, in any cloud or datacenter, using its patented container technology. AppZero’s container is also called a Virtual Application Appliance (VAA). To facilitate Microsoft Azure onboarding, AppZero has two purpose-built offerings: AppZero SP for Azure,...
Sep. 1, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 207
SYS-CON Events announced today that G2G3 will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit Silicon Valley, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Based on a collective appreciation for user experience, design, and technology, G2G3 is uniquely qualified and motivated to redefine how organizations and people engage in an increasingly digital world.
Sep. 1, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 509
SYS-CON Events announced today that IceWarp will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. IceWarp, the leader of cloud and on-premise messaging, delivers secured email, chat, documents, conferencing and collaboration to today's mobile workforce, all in one unified interface
Sep. 1, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 439
In 2014, the market witnessed a massive migration to the cloud as enterprises finally overcame their fears of the cloud’s viability, security, etc. Over the past 18 months, AWS, Google and Microsoft have waged an ongoing battle through a wave of price cuts and new features. For IT executives, sorting through all the noise to make the best cloud investment decisions has become daunting. Enterprises can and are moving away from a "one size fits all" cloud approach. The new competitive field has ...
Sep. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EDT
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lee Williams, a producer of the first smartphones and tablets, will talk about how he is now applying his experience in mobile technology to the design and development of the next generation of Environmental and Sustainability Services at ETwater. He will explain how M2M controllers work through wirelessly connected remote controls; and specifically delve into a retrofit option that reverse-engineers control codes of existing conventional controller systems so the...
Sep. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 136
Everyone talks about continuous integration and continuous delivery but those are just two ends of the pipeline. In the middle of DevOps is continuous testing (CT), and many organizations are struggling to implement continuous testing effectively. After all, without continuous testing there is no delivery. And Lab-As-A-Service (LaaS) enhances the CT with dynamic on-demand self-serve test topologies. CT together with LAAS make a powerful combination that perfectly serves complex software developm...
Sep. 1, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 212
The Internet of Things is in the early stages of mainstream deployment but it promises to unlock value and rapidly transform how organizations manage, operationalize, and monetize their assets. IoT is a complex structure of hardware, sensors, applications, analytics and devices that need to be able to communicate geographically and across all functions. Once the data is collected from numerous endpoints, the challenge then becomes converting it into actionable insight.
Sep. 1, 2015 01:00 PM EDT
With the proliferation of connected devices underpinning new Internet of Things systems, Brandon Schulz, Director of Luxoft IoT – Retail, will be looking at the transformation of the retail customer experience in brick and mortar stores in his session at @ThingsExpo. Questions he will address include: Will beacons drop to the wayside like QR codes, or be a proximity-based profit driver? How will the customer experience change in stores of all types when everything can be instrumented and a...
Sep. 1, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 476
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Sep. 1, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 912
This Enterprise Strategy Group lab validation report of the NEC Express5800/R320 server with Intel® Xeon® processor presents the benefits of 99.999% uptime NEC fault-tolerant servers that lower overall virtualized server total cost of ownership. This report also includes survey data on the significant costs associated with system outages impacting enterprise and web applications. Click Here to Download Report Now!
Sep. 1, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 259