|By Marketwired .||
|February 20, 2014 10:01 AM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/20/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Marketers in wealth management face new and unique challenges as they try to balance priorities that include growing the business, increasing the client- base, attracting top advisors and controlling costs. Conventional marketing methods such as direct mail, batch-and-blast emails and spreadsheet tracking no longer meet today's needs. To help wealth management organizations address these challenges and better target and engage customers and advisors, Oracle today announced Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management.
- To help wealth management firms, banks, and life and annuity insurance companies improve marketing performance and efficiency, Oracle today introduced Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management.
- The latest addition to the Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management is a flexible and scalable cloud-based solution that is designed to address the unique marketing challenges faced by wealth management organizations.
- Enable marketers to build personalized campaigns that have a measurable impact on revenue, Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management includes best practice templates, dynamic content and advanced analytics.
- Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management also helps marketers increase the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns by introducing industry-specific capabilities that enhance targeting and segmentation, increase engagement, improve measurement and produce actionable reporting.
- Advanced targeting and segmentation increases campaign reach and maximizes marketing effectiveness by enabling marketers in wealth management organizations to personalize engagement with customers, advisors and potential job applicants.
- To address regulatory and compliance requirements Oracle Eloqua for Wealth management offers capabilities that enable administrators to configure the system to save a copy of every e-mail sent through the software to a destination of your choice, facilitating adherence to compliance requirements.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud now has industry-specific marketing solutions for insurance, asset management, entertainment, non-profits, industrial services, life sciences and wealth management organizations. Each industry product is developed with the industry user in mind, incorporating marketing, content, and data analysis best practices.
Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management helps marketers increase revenue, reduce costs and meet regulatory and compliance requirements, by supporting the design and delivery of personalized communications and campaigns. Key benefits delivered by Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management include:
- Optimized campaign management and execution: An intuitive user interface specifically designed for the wealth management industry coupled with six (6) pre-built campaigns with accompanying assets like, landing pages and forms, to automate email, demand generation, and content marketing programs. This feature helps contribute to a rapid ROI, increased user adoption, and accelerated time to value -- pre-builts eliminate guesswork and provides the opportunity for early successes
- Fast and accurate targeting: Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation helps wealth management marketers increase engagement and improve efficiency by quickly and easily delivering relevant, targeted, and meaningful communications across traditional and social channels.
- Simplified marketing compliance: By logging, tracking and sending an exact copy to your system for every communication from marketing, Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management enables marketers to deploy compliant and approved digital communications across all channels.
- Better lead management: Oracle Eloqua Lead Management helps organizations grow their new business pipeline and attract new clients by identifying the best client relationships and nurturing unqualified, or cold relationships, to maximize engagement.
- Enhanced customer insight: Oracle Eloqua Marketing Measurement capabilities provide deep insights into marketing activities and campaign performance, showing impact on new business leads and ROI.
- Rapid deployment: With Oracle's proven methodology and pre-packaged content for new advisor recruitment, client relationship building, events, and e-newsletters, marketers can ensure rapid time to market for marketing campaigns.
- Simple integration: One-click integration enables marketers to quickly and easily integrate actionable customer insights into its existing enterprise applications. The solution also integrates with more than 100 social media and direct mail tools via connectors hosted in the Oracle Eloqua AppCloud.
- The combination of these capabilities extends the consistency and effective economically viable reach of advisors to all of their clients, which strengthens relationships and grows the business.
- "To accelerate user adoption, optimize performance and achieve rapid time to value, marketers need solutions that are specifically designed to meet the unique opportunities and challenges presented by the financial services industry," said Steve Miranda, executive vice president, Oracle Applications Development. "With industry-specific capabilities that support marketing activities at every stage of the customer lifecycle, Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management helps wealth management firms, banks, and life and annuity insurance companies improve marketing performance and efficiency."
- Oracle Eloqua Industry Solutions
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Eloqua Lead Management
- Oracle Eloqua Content Marketing
- Oracle Eloqua Campaign Management
- Oracle Eloqua Marketing Measurement
- Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation
- Oracle Eloqua AppCloud
- Oracle Eloqua Twitter
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
@DevOpsSummit at Cloud taking place June 6-8, 2017, at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long developm...
Apr. 28, 2017 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,343
Cloud Expo, Inc. has announced today that Aruna Ravichandran, vice president of DevOps Product and Solutions Marketing at CA Technologies, has been named co-conference chair of DevOps at Cloud Expo 2017. The @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley will take place Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Apr. 28, 2017 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,722
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Apr. 28, 2017 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,426
Translating agile methodology into real-world best practices within the modern software factory has driven widespread DevOps adoption, yet much work remains to expand workflows and tooling across the enterprise. As models evolve from pockets of experimentation into wholescale organizational reinvention, practitioners find themselves challenged to incorporate the culture and architecture necessary to support DevOps at scale. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Anand Akela, Senior...
Apr. 28, 2017 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,924
Join IBM November 2 at 19th Cloud Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, and learn how to go beyond multi-speed it to bring agility to traditional enterprise applications. Technology innovation is the driving force behind modern business and enterprises must respond by increasing the speed and efficiency of software delivery. The challenge is that existing enterprise applications are expensive to develop and difficult to modernize. This often results in what Gartner calls ...
Apr. 28, 2017 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,309
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Apr. 28, 2017 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,598
Grape Up is a software company, specialized in cloud native application development and professional services related to Cloud Foundry PaaS. With five expert teams that operate in various sectors of the market across the USA and Europe, we work with a variety of customers from emerging startups to Fortune 1000 companies.
Apr. 28, 2017 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,487
Financial Technology has become a topic of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities. Accordingly, attendees at the upcoming 20th Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York, June 6-8, 2017, will find fresh new content in a new track called FinTech.
Apr. 28, 2017 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,511
SYS-CON Events announced today that CollabNet, a global leader in enterprise software development, release automation and DevOps solutions, will be a Bronze Sponsor of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, taking place from June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. CollabNet offers a broad range of solutions with the mission of helping modern organizations deliver quality software at speed. The company’s latest innovation, the DevOps Lifecycle Manager (DLM), supports Value S...
Apr. 28, 2017 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,250
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 add...
Apr. 28, 2017 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,165
Multiple data types are pouring into IoT deployments. Data is coming in small packages as well as enormous files and data streams of many sizes. Widespread use of mobile devices adds to the total. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists will look at the tools and environments that are being put to use in IoT deployments, as well as the team skills a modern enterprise IT shop needs to keep things running, get a handle on all this data, and deli...
Apr. 28, 2017 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,617
Automation is enabling enterprises to design, deploy, and manage more complex, hybrid cloud environments. Yet the people who manage these environments must be trained in and understanding these environments better than ever before. A new era of analytics and cognitive computing is adding intelligence, but also more complexity, to these cloud environments. How smart is your cloud? How smart should it be? In this power panel at 20th Cloud Expo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, pane...
Apr. 28, 2017 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,414
The Internet of Things is clearly many things: data collection and analytics, wearables, Smart Grids and Smart Cities, the Industrial Internet, and more. Cool platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel's Galileo and Edison, and a diverse world of sensors are making the IoT a great toy box for developers in all these areas. In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists discussed what things are the most important, which will have the most profound e...
Apr. 28, 2017 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,396
The age of Digital Disruption is evolving into the next era – Digital Cohesion, an age in which applications securely self-assemble and deliver predictive services that continuously adapt to user behavior. Information from devices, sensors and applications around us will drive services seamlessly across mobile and fixed devices/infrastructure. This evolution is happening now in software defined services and secure networking. Four key drivers – Performance, Economics, Interoperability and Trust ...
Apr. 28, 2017 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 907
@ThingsExpo has been named the Most Influential ‘Smart Cities - IIoT' Account and @BigDataExpo has been named fourteenth by Right Relevance (RR), which provides curated information and intelligence on approximately 50,000 topics. In addition, Right Relevance provides an Insights offering that combines the above Topics and Influencers information with real time conversations to provide actionable intelligence with visualizations to enable decision making. The Insights service is applicable to eve...
Apr. 28, 2017 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,938