|By Marketwired .||
|February 20, 2014 10:01 AM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/20/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Marketers in wealth management face new and unique challenges as they try to balance priorities that include growing the business, increasing the client- base, attracting top advisors and controlling costs. Conventional marketing methods such as direct mail, batch-and-blast emails and spreadsheet tracking no longer meet today's needs. To help wealth management organizations address these challenges and better target and engage customers and advisors, Oracle today announced Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management.
- To help wealth management firms, banks, and life and annuity insurance companies improve marketing performance and efficiency, Oracle today introduced Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management.
- The latest addition to the Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management is a flexible and scalable cloud-based solution that is designed to address the unique marketing challenges faced by wealth management organizations.
- Enable marketers to build personalized campaigns that have a measurable impact on revenue, Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management includes best practice templates, dynamic content and advanced analytics.
- Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management also helps marketers increase the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns by introducing industry-specific capabilities that enhance targeting and segmentation, increase engagement, improve measurement and produce actionable reporting.
- Advanced targeting and segmentation increases campaign reach and maximizes marketing effectiveness by enabling marketers in wealth management organizations to personalize engagement with customers, advisors and potential job applicants.
- To address regulatory and compliance requirements Oracle Eloqua for Wealth management offers capabilities that enable administrators to configure the system to save a copy of every e-mail sent through the software to a destination of your choice, facilitating adherence to compliance requirements.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud now has industry-specific marketing solutions for insurance, asset management, entertainment, non-profits, industrial services, life sciences and wealth management organizations. Each industry product is developed with the industry user in mind, incorporating marketing, content, and data analysis best practices.
Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management helps marketers increase revenue, reduce costs and meet regulatory and compliance requirements, by supporting the design and delivery of personalized communications and campaigns. Key benefits delivered by Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management include:
- Optimized campaign management and execution: An intuitive user interface specifically designed for the wealth management industry coupled with six (6) pre-built campaigns with accompanying assets like, landing pages and forms, to automate email, demand generation, and content marketing programs. This feature helps contribute to a rapid ROI, increased user adoption, and accelerated time to value -- pre-builts eliminate guesswork and provides the opportunity for early successes
- Fast and accurate targeting: Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation helps wealth management marketers increase engagement and improve efficiency by quickly and easily delivering relevant, targeted, and meaningful communications across traditional and social channels.
- Simplified marketing compliance: By logging, tracking and sending an exact copy to your system for every communication from marketing, Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management enables marketers to deploy compliant and approved digital communications across all channels.
- Better lead management: Oracle Eloqua Lead Management helps organizations grow their new business pipeline and attract new clients by identifying the best client relationships and nurturing unqualified, or cold relationships, to maximize engagement.
- Enhanced customer insight: Oracle Eloqua Marketing Measurement capabilities provide deep insights into marketing activities and campaign performance, showing impact on new business leads and ROI.
- Rapid deployment: With Oracle's proven methodology and pre-packaged content for new advisor recruitment, client relationship building, events, and e-newsletters, marketers can ensure rapid time to market for marketing campaigns.
- Simple integration: One-click integration enables marketers to quickly and easily integrate actionable customer insights into its existing enterprise applications. The solution also integrates with more than 100 social media and direct mail tools via connectors hosted in the Oracle Eloqua AppCloud.
- The combination of these capabilities extends the consistency and effective economically viable reach of advisors to all of their clients, which strengthens relationships and grows the business.
- "To accelerate user adoption, optimize performance and achieve rapid time to value, marketers need solutions that are specifically designed to meet the unique opportunities and challenges presented by the financial services industry," said Steve Miranda, executive vice president, Oracle Applications Development. "With industry-specific capabilities that support marketing activities at every stage of the customer lifecycle, Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management helps wealth management firms, banks, and life and annuity insurance companies improve marketing performance and efficiency."
- Oracle Eloqua Industry Solutions
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Eloqua Lead Management
- Oracle Eloqua Content Marketing
- Oracle Eloqua Campaign Management
- Oracle Eloqua Marketing Measurement
- Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation
- Oracle Eloqua AppCloud
- Oracle Eloqua Twitter
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
In his session at Cloud Expo, Robert Cohen, an economist and senior fellow at the Economic Strategy Institute, will provide economic scenarios that describe how the rapid adoption of software-defined everything including cloud services, SDDC and open networking will change GDP, industry growth, productivity and jobs. This session will also include a drill down for several industries such as finance, social media, cloud service providers and pharmaceuticals.
Jul. 30, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 427
DevOps at Cloud Expo – being held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the world's largest enterprises – and delivering real results. Am...
Jul. 30, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,384
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Jul. 30, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,708
"We host and fully manage cloud data services, whether we store, the data, move the data, or run analytics on the data," stated Kamal Shannak, Senior Development Manager, Cloud Data Services, IBM, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 30, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,466
With the proliferation of both SQL and NoSQL databases, organizations can now target specific fit-for-purpose database tools for their different application needs regarding scalability, ease of use, ACID support, etc. Platform as a Service offerings make this even easier now, enabling developers to roll out their own database infrastructure in minutes with minimal management overhead. However, this same amount of flexibility also comes with the challenges of picking the right tool, on the right ...
Jul. 30, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,467
IoT is rapidly changing the way enterprises are using data to improve business decision-making. In order to derive business value, organizations must unlock insights from the data gathered and then act on these. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, and Peter Shashkin, Head of Development Department at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how one organization leveraged IoT, cloud technology and data analysis to improve customer experiences and effi...
Jul. 30, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,126
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, demonstrated how to move beyond today's coding paradigm and shared the must-have mindsets for removing complexity from the develo...
Jul. 30, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,648
SYS-CON Events announced today that MangoApps will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MangoApps provides modern company intranets and team collaboration software, allowing workers to stay connected and productive from anywhere in the world and from any device.
Jul. 30, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,490
The IETF draft standard for M2M certificates is a security solution specifically designed for the demanding needs of IoT/M2M applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Brian Romansky, VP of Strategic Technology at TrustPoint Innovation, explained how M2M certificates can efficiently enable confidentiality, integrity, and authenticity on highly constrained devices.
Jul. 30, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,189
“delaPlex Software provides software outsourcing services. We have a hybrid model where we have onshore developers and project managers that we can place anywhere in the U.S. or in Europe,” explained Manish Sachdeva, CEO at delaPlex Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 30, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,690
Predictive analytics tools monitor, report, and troubleshoot in order to make proactive decisions about the health, performance, and utilization of storage. Most enterprises combine cloud and on-premise storage, resulting in blended environments of physical, virtual, cloud, and other platforms, which justifies more sophisticated storage analytics. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Peter McCallum, Vice President of Datacenter Solutions at FalconStor, discussed using predictive analytics to mon...
Jul. 30, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,134
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor – all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Jul. 30, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,351
The IoT is changing the way enterprises conduct business. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how businesses can gain an edge over competitors by empowering consumers to take control through IoT. He cited examples such as a Washington, D.C.-based sports club that leveraged IoT and the cloud to develop a comprehensive booking system. He also highlighted how IoT can revitalize and restore outdated business models, making them profitable ...
Jul. 29, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,080
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at DevOps Summit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, cutting-edge enterprise web applications for desktop and mobile. SmartClient combines the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software with the simp...
Jul. 29, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,295
"When you think about the data center today, there's constant evolution, The evolution of the data center and the needs of the consumer of technology change, and they change constantly," stated Matt Kalmenson, VP of Sales, Service and Cloud Providers at Veeam Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 29, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,509