|By Marketwired .||
|February 20, 2014 10:01 AM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/20/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Marketers in wealth management face new and unique challenges as they try to balance priorities that include growing the business, increasing the client- base, attracting top advisors and controlling costs. Conventional marketing methods such as direct mail, batch-and-blast emails and spreadsheet tracking no longer meet today's needs. To help wealth management organizations address these challenges and better target and engage customers and advisors, Oracle today announced Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management.
- To help wealth management firms, banks, and life and annuity insurance companies improve marketing performance and efficiency, Oracle today introduced Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management.
- The latest addition to the Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management is a flexible and scalable cloud-based solution that is designed to address the unique marketing challenges faced by wealth management organizations.
- Enable marketers to build personalized campaigns that have a measurable impact on revenue, Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management includes best practice templates, dynamic content and advanced analytics.
- Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management also helps marketers increase the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns by introducing industry-specific capabilities that enhance targeting and segmentation, increase engagement, improve measurement and produce actionable reporting.
- Advanced targeting and segmentation increases campaign reach and maximizes marketing effectiveness by enabling marketers in wealth management organizations to personalize engagement with customers, advisors and potential job applicants.
- To address regulatory and compliance requirements Oracle Eloqua for Wealth management offers capabilities that enable administrators to configure the system to save a copy of every e-mail sent through the software to a destination of your choice, facilitating adherence to compliance requirements.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud now has industry-specific marketing solutions for insurance, asset management, entertainment, non-profits, industrial services, life sciences and wealth management organizations. Each industry product is developed with the industry user in mind, incorporating marketing, content, and data analysis best practices.
Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management helps marketers increase revenue, reduce costs and meet regulatory and compliance requirements, by supporting the design and delivery of personalized communications and campaigns. Key benefits delivered by Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management include:
- Optimized campaign management and execution: An intuitive user interface specifically designed for the wealth management industry coupled with six (6) pre-built campaigns with accompanying assets like, landing pages and forms, to automate email, demand generation, and content marketing programs. This feature helps contribute to a rapid ROI, increased user adoption, and accelerated time to value -- pre-builts eliminate guesswork and provides the opportunity for early successes
- Fast and accurate targeting: Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation helps wealth management marketers increase engagement and improve efficiency by quickly and easily delivering relevant, targeted, and meaningful communications across traditional and social channels.
- Simplified marketing compliance: By logging, tracking and sending an exact copy to your system for every communication from marketing, Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management enables marketers to deploy compliant and approved digital communications across all channels.
- Better lead management: Oracle Eloqua Lead Management helps organizations grow their new business pipeline and attract new clients by identifying the best client relationships and nurturing unqualified, or cold relationships, to maximize engagement.
- Enhanced customer insight: Oracle Eloqua Marketing Measurement capabilities provide deep insights into marketing activities and campaign performance, showing impact on new business leads and ROI.
- Rapid deployment: With Oracle's proven methodology and pre-packaged content for new advisor recruitment, client relationship building, events, and e-newsletters, marketers can ensure rapid time to market for marketing campaigns.
- Simple integration: One-click integration enables marketers to quickly and easily integrate actionable customer insights into its existing enterprise applications. The solution also integrates with more than 100 social media and direct mail tools via connectors hosted in the Oracle Eloqua AppCloud.
- The combination of these capabilities extends the consistency and effective economically viable reach of advisors to all of their clients, which strengthens relationships and grows the business.
- "To accelerate user adoption, optimize performance and achieve rapid time to value, marketers need solutions that are specifically designed to meet the unique opportunities and challenges presented by the financial services industry," said Steve Miranda, executive vice president, Oracle Applications Development. "With industry-specific capabilities that support marketing activities at every stage of the customer lifecycle, Oracle Eloqua for Wealth Management helps wealth management firms, banks, and life and annuity insurance companies improve marketing performance and efficiency."
- Oracle Eloqua Industry Solutions
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Eloqua Lead Management
- Oracle Eloqua Content Marketing
- Oracle Eloqua Campaign Management
- Oracle Eloqua Marketing Measurement
- Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation
- Oracle Eloqua AppCloud
- Oracle Eloqua Twitter
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
WebRTC is about the data channel as much as about video and audio conferencing. However, basically all commercial WebRTC applications have been built with a focus on audio and video. The handling of “data” has been limited to text chat and file download – all other data sharing seems to end with screensharing. What is holding back a more intensive use of peer-to-peer data? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Dr Silvia Pfeiffer, WebRTC Applications Team Lead at National ICT Australia, looked at differ...
Feb. 20, 2017 10:15 PM EST Reads: 6,188
Without a clear strategy for cost control and an architecture designed with cloud services in mind, costs and operational performance can quickly get out of control. To avoid multiple architectural redesigns requires extensive thought and planning. Boundary (now part of BMC) launched a new public-facing multi-tenant high resolution monitoring service on Amazon AWS two years ago, facing challenges and learning best practices in the early days of the new service. In his session at 19th Cloud Exp...
Feb. 20, 2017 10:15 PM EST Reads: 3,318
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Feb. 20, 2017 10:15 PM EST Reads: 5,904
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Feb. 20, 2017 09:15 PM EST Reads: 896
"Plutora provides release and testing environment capabilities to the enterprise," explained Dalibor Siroky, Director and Co-founder of Plutora, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Feb. 20, 2017 09:15 PM EST Reads: 4,495
Security, data privacy, reliability and regulatory compliance are critical factors when evaluating whether to move business applications from in-house client hosted environments to a cloud platform. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Vandana Viswanathan, Associate Director at Cognizant, In this session, will provide an orientation to the five stages required to implement a cloud hosted solution validation strategy.
Feb. 20, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 4,326
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named "Platinum Sponsor" of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and 21st International Cloud Expo, which will take place in November in Silicon Valley, California.
Feb. 20, 2017 08:30 PM EST Reads: 1,503
The security needs of IoT environments require a strong, proven approach to maintain security, trust and privacy in their ecosystem. Assurance and protection of device identity, secure data encryption and authentication are the key security challenges organizations are trying to address when integrating IoT devices. This holds true for IoT applications in a wide range of industries, for example, healthcare, consumer devices, and manufacturing. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lancen LaChance, vic...
Feb. 20, 2017 07:00 PM EST Reads: 8,229
SYS-CON Events announced today that delaPlex will exhibit at SYS-CON's @CloudExpo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. delaPlex pioneered Software Development as a Service (SDaaS), which provides scalable resources to build, test, and deploy software. It’s a fast and more reliable way to develop a new product or expand your in-house team.
Feb. 20, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 997
Wooed by the promise of faster innovation, lower TCO, and greater agility, businesses of every shape and size have embraced the cloud at every layer of the IT stack – from apps to file sharing to infrastructure. The typical organization currently uses more than a dozen sanctioned cloud apps and will shift more than half of all workloads to the cloud by 2018. Such cloud investments have delivered measurable benefits. But they’ve also resulted in some unintended side-effects: complexity and risk. ...
Feb. 20, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 830
The explosion of new web/cloud/IoT-based applications and the data they generate are transforming our world right before our eyes. In this rush to adopt these new technologies, organizations are often ignoring fundamental questions concerning who owns the data and failing to ask for permission to conduct invasive surveillance of their customers. Organizations that are not transparent about how their systems gather data telemetry without offering shared data ownership risk product rejection, regu...
Feb. 20, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 539
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smart...
Feb. 20, 2017 05:30 PM EST Reads: 3,916
When you focus on a journey from up-close, you look at your own technical and cultural history and how you changed it for the benefit of the customer. This was our starting point: too many integration issues, 13 SWP days and very long cycles. It was evident that in this fast-paced industry we could no longer afford this reality. We needed something that would take us beyond reducing the development lifecycles, CI and Agile methodologies. We made a fundamental difference, even changed our culture...
Feb. 20, 2017 05:30 PM EST Reads: 2,275
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, discussed the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports.
Feb. 20, 2017 05:15 PM EST Reads: 972
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Feb. 20, 2017 02:45 PM EST Reads: 509