|By Marketwired .||
|February 20, 2014 01:56 PM EST||
CAMBRIDGE, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/20/14 -- Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the leader in Business Process Management (BPM) and a leading provider of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions, today announced the latest version of its Next-Best-Action Marketing solution. This new solution has enhanced outbound capabilities so that marketers can better target customers in the mobile channel by defining specific geographic locations to help deliver real-time offers at the location where a customer interacts with a business.
With Pega, marketers have direct control over driving profitable and customer relationship building customer strategies, including differentiation, branding, retention, upsell and cross-sell. This latest release of Next-Best-Action-Marketing enables companies to have a connected customer conversation, across channels with the ability to adapt in real-time to help ensure a targeted offer is presented to the appropriate customer. This Build for Change® philosophy is incorporated into the new features for mobile, with Apple Passbook, integration and dynamic microsite capabilities to further target and converse with a customer over multiple channels and devices.
Pega Next-Best-Action-Marketing delivers a unique set of capabilities that address the evolving needs of today's marketing organizations, empowering marketing executives and marketing analysts to rapidly capture, design and execute the best customer strategy for each given situation and communication channel, blending traditional campaigns with contextual and event-driven real-time offers. The system dynamically adapts to the customer's goals and the company's objectives, balancing both to ensure the best possible outcome of each interaction, regardless of communication channel. Pega Next-Best-Action-Marketing, like all Pega solutions, is available for deployment on-premise or within the Pega Cloud.
Quotes & Commentary:
"Marketing Campaigns are evolving, as they are becoming more customer centric and utilizing big data with predictive capabilities to drive the right conversations across channels. Organizations can now leverage contextually appropriate and profitable offers at the right time via mobile, a powerful tool for today's marketers," said Ed Burek, Director of Product Marketing at Pegasystems. "Our new version of Pega Next-Best-Action-Marketing helps make it easier for companies to engage customers and personalize offers based on the location that a customer chooses to interact with a business. Combining geolocation with predictive and adaptive analytics provides game changing capabilities for today's marketers to provide the right information, drive revenue, reduce churn and build lifetime value. Pega enables the CMO to meet ever increasing expectations of their organizations, the market and the customer."
Highlights & Key Facts:
Pega Next-Best-Action-Marketing, manages customer relationships across inbound and outbound channels. The solution continuously evaluates the customer, situation and overall business goals to dynamically recommend relevant actions or offers with features such as:
- Geolocation Targeted Marketing - Provides the ability to reach customers wherever they are with offers that are specific to their location and time. Marketers can define geographic locations and associate those locations with real-time events to present appropriate, location specific offers
- Outbound Offer Bundling - Enables marketers to create dynamic, personalized bundled offers, which are offers that dynamically combine multiple products and services as an attractive package for a customer, for every outbound customer interaction
- Apple Passbook Integration - Marketers can now seamlessly integrate their offers into Apple's virtual wallet, Passbook, by designing and delivering "passes" directly within the system. Passes can be directly triggered within the offer process and can be dynamically updated though the lifecycle of offers.
- Mobile In-App Marketing though Notifications - Integrates push marketing notifications to mobile applications.
- Microsites & Landing Pages - Pega Next-Best-Action-Marketing has been enhanced to include support for the creation and deployment of microsites and landing pages. Microsites are designed through Pegasystems' dynamic case management capabilities to empower marketers to create differentiated experiences
- For more information, please visit the Pega Marketing homepage
- For product specifications, please visit the Pega Marketing data sheet
Pegasystems Build for Change® technology is the heart of better business software. It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems is the recognized leader in business process management and is also ranked as a leader in customer relationship management and mobile application development platform solutions by leading industry analysts. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Jul. 28, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 938
Jul. 28, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,847
Jul. 28, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,208
Jul. 28, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 407
Jul. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,181
Jul. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 892
Jul. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,772
Jul. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 356
Jul. 28, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,019
Jul. 28, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,116
Jul. 28, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 365
Jul. 28, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 708
Jul. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,904
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ) and Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq: YHOO) have entered into a definitive agreement under which Verizon will acquire Yahoo's operating business for approximately $4.83 billion in cash, subject to customary closing adjustments. Yahoo informs, connects and entertains a global audience of more than 1 billion monthly active users** -- including 600 million monthly active mobile users*** through its search, communications and digital content products. Yahoo also co...
Jul. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 693
"Software-defined storage is a big problem in this industry because so many people have different definitions as they see fit to use it," stated Peter McCallum, VP of Datacenter Solutions at FalconStor Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 28, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,563