|By PR Newswire||
|February 23, 2014 12:20 PM EST||
BOSTON, Feb. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
"We are devastated by the news of the carbon monoxide poisoning at Walt Whitman Mall and the death of our General Manager Steve Nelson. Our thoughts and prayers are with Steve's family and all those who were affected. Steve's tragic death is a shock to all of us at Legal Sea Foods. He was one of the finest people we've ever had the pleasure of working with.
We have arranged for grief counselors to work with our associates, as well as their family and friends, to help them through this extremely difficult time. Of course the restaurant remains closed, and we continue to work with local officials to determine the exact cause of the leak.
We extend our deepest condolences to all those affected. This is a very sad day."
President & CEO, Legal Sea Foods
For updates on the situation, please contact Suffolk County officials.
SOURCE Legal Sea Foods
Just over a week ago I received a long and loud sustained applause for a presentation I delivered at this year’s Cloud Expo in Santa Clara. I was extremely pleased with the turnout and had some very good conversations with many of the attendees. Over the next few days I had many more meaningful conversations and was not only happy with the results but also learned a few new things. Here is everything I learned in those three days distilled into three short points.
Oct. 1, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 5,562
Oct. 1, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,408
Oct. 1, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,860
Oct. 1, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 678
Oct. 1, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,056
Oct. 1, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,322
Oct. 1, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,309
Oct. 1, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,738
Oct. 1, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 616
Oct. 1, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,203
Oct. 1, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,769
Oct. 1, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,572
Oct. 1, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,076
Oct. 1, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 880