|By Marketwired .||
|February 24, 2014 12:45 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwired) -- 02/24/14 -- As an online travel agency, we have unique insight on what people look for when they book hotels, and from experience, we know that the number one most important image in the process is the one of the bathroom.When deciding on a hotel room, people want to know not only where they're going to rest their heads, but also their behinds. It makes sense. Bathrooms tell you a lot about a hotel. Some speak luxury, others not so much. So, as a service to everyone Vegas bound, here are the top ten Las Vegas hotel bathrooms.
10. Sky Villa at ARIA at CityCenter: Fun fact: these bathrooms were used in several scenes for the feature film, "Last Vegas." For a picturesque soak, the air bath whirlpool tubs inside the Sky Villas on the hotel's 58th floor come complete with stunning views of the Strip.
9. Constantine Villa at Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino: Live like a Greek god in this massive villa where the bathroom includes a large marble-topped tub with gold-plated fixtures in the center of the room. The largest of the resort's three Greek-style suites, the villa features marble columns, heated toilet seats with automated lids, and a steam mist shower.
8. Penthouse Real World Suite at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas: Handle your business like a rock star inside the iconic bathroom notoriously featured in the MTV reality series.Wash off last night's activities or keep the party going in the mosaic spa tub that seats up to six.
7. Flat Suite at M Resort: Take your time while soaking in the large spa tub inside the 1,440 square-foot suite. With floor-to-ceiling windows offering 270-degree views of the Las Vegas skyline, trust us when we say you'll never want to leave.
6. Mandarin Suite at the Mandarin Oriental: The pinnacle feature of this swanky suite is the master bathroom, which includes a colossal sunken tub overlooking the city. When we say colossal, we mean it. You'll want to dive in head first.
5. The Villas at Mirage Hotel & Casino: Inspired by pure opulence, the master bath surrounds guests in marble and features a dramatic chandelier. Take advantage of the Clarisonic facial cleansing system after a relaxing mid-day soak or just call the on-staff butler and have him do it for you.
4. Hotel32 penthouses at Monte Carlo Resort & Casino: Set the mood with passion-enhancing colored lighting inside the walk-in Kohler Chromatherapy steam showers (because a shower isn't truly a shower without the right lighting scheme). The room also includes a free-standing hydrotherapy tub.
3. Fantasy Suites at Palms Casino Resort: These are appropriately named. With exquisitely and uniquely designed suites, each bathroom is tailored to fit the theme of the room, including the Erotic Suite's show showers that allow for a playful peek.
2. Sky Villas at Tropicana Las Vegas: The master bathroom is a dream for tech lovers, with two walk-in steam showers equipped with LED showerheads and temperature displays. Take a dip in the spacious whirlpool tub, which includes a computer control panel and TV.
1. Parlour Suite at Wynn Las Vegas: Elegant would be an understatement in describing this bathroom. Echoing the design and calming color palette of the resort's spa, the layout includes a marble whirlpool tub and shower.
Check out more information on these luxury bathrooms, when booking your next Las Vegas vacation with Vegas.com. The Vegas Experts also give the scoop on the most extraordinary restrooms throughout the city -- the ones so good that they actually make you want to go out of your way to use a public toilet.
To download images, please visit http://pitch.pe/1c1tQxm. Photo credit is specified in the file name.
Vegas.com is the number one travel sales and reservations site for all things Vegas, including Las Vegas hotels, air and hotel packages, shows, tours, attractions, weddings, dining, and clubs. Vegas.com is more than just an online travel agency -- they are Your Vegas Experts. Vegas.com offers a free 24/7 concierge service with a crack team of Experts who can answer any Vegas question you have (no matter how crazy), help plan your trip, and book your Vegas experience, any time, day or night. Plus, the site features news, tips, interviews, and reviews full of insider information on what to see and do in Vegas now. Vegas.com is there for you on social too, where more than one million Facebook fans and 135,000 Twitter followers add their voices and opinions to our community. Vegas.com is a member of the privately owned Greenspun Family of Companies.
When it comes to cloud computing, the ability to turn massive amounts of compute cores on and off on demand sounds attractive to IT staff, who need to manage peaks and valleys in user activity. With cloud bursting, the majority of the data can stay on premises while tapping into compute from public cloud providers, reducing risk and minimizing need to move large files. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Scott Jeschonek, Director of Product Management at Avere Systems, discussed the IT and busin...
Jul. 28, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,843
There will be new vendors providing applications, middleware, and connected devices to support the thriving IoT ecosystem. This essentially means that electronic device manufacturers will also be in the software business. Many will be new to building embedded software or robust software. This creates an increased importance on software quality, particularly within the Industrial Internet of Things where business-critical applications are becoming dependent on products controlled by software. Qua...
Jul. 28, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,522
In addition to all the benefits, IoT is also bringing new kind of customer experience challenges - cars that unlock themselves, thermostats turning houses into saunas and baby video monitors broadcasting over the internet. This list can only increase because while IoT services should be intuitive and simple to use, the delivery ecosystem is a myriad of potential problems as IoT explodes complexity. So finding a performance issue is like finding the proverbial needle in the haystack.
Jul. 28, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,316
"We host and fully manage cloud data services, whether we store, the data, move the data, or run analytics on the data," stated Kamal Shannak, Senior Development Manager, Cloud Data Services, IBM, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 28, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,361
With the proliferation of both SQL and NoSQL databases, organizations can now target specific fit-for-purpose database tools for their different application needs regarding scalability, ease of use, ACID support, etc. Platform as a Service offerings make this even easier now, enabling developers to roll out their own database infrastructure in minutes with minimal management overhead. However, this same amount of flexibility also comes with the challenges of picking the right tool, on the right ...
Jul. 28, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,279
DevOps at Cloud Expo – being held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the world's largest enterprises – and delivering real results. Am...
Jul. 28, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,319
"This week we're really focusing on scalability, asset preservation and how do you back up to the cloud and in the cloud with object storage, which is really a new way of attacking dealing with your file, your blocked data, where you put it and how you access it," stated Jeff Greenwald, Senior Director of Market Development at HGST, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 28, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,590
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Jul. 28, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,638
Large scale deployments present unique planning challenges, system commissioning hurdles between IT and OT and demand careful system hand-off orchestration. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jeff Smith, Senior Director and a founding member of Incenergy, will discuss some of the key tactics to ensure delivery success based on his experience of the last two years deploying Industrial IoT systems across four continents.
Jul. 28, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,621
“We're a global managed hosting provider. Our core customer set is a U.S.-based customer that is looking to go global,” explained Adam Rogers, Managing Director at ANEXIA, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 28, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,798
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, demonstrated how to move beyond today's coding paradigm and shared the must-have mindsets for removing complexity from the develo...
Jul. 28, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,545
SYS-CON Events announced today that MangoApps will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MangoApps provides modern company intranets and team collaboration software, allowing workers to stay connected and productive from anywhere in the world and from any device.
Jul. 28, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,403
IoT is rapidly changing the way enterprises are using data to improve business decision-making. In order to derive business value, organizations must unlock insights from the data gathered and then act on these. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, and Peter Shashkin, Head of Development Department at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how one organization leveraged IoT, cloud technology and data analysis to improve customer experiences and effi...
Jul. 28, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,057
The IETF draft standard for M2M certificates is a security solution specifically designed for the demanding needs of IoT/M2M applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Brian Romansky, VP of Strategic Technology at TrustPoint Innovation, explained how M2M certificates can efficiently enable confidentiality, integrity, and authenticity on highly constrained devices.
Jul. 28, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,110
In today's uber-connected, consumer-centric, cloud-enabled, insights-driven, multi-device, global world, the focus of solutions has shifted from the product that is sold to the person who is buying the product or service. Enterprises have rebranded their business around the consumers of their products. The buyer is the person and the focus is not on the offering. The person is connected through multiple devices, wearables, at home, on the road, and in multiple locations, sometimes simultaneously...
Jul. 28, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 857