|By Marketwired .||
|February 24, 2014 12:45 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwired) -- 02/24/14 -- As an online travel agency, we have unique insight on what people look for when they book hotels, and from experience, we know that the number one most important image in the process is the one of the bathroom.When deciding on a hotel room, people want to know not only where they're going to rest their heads, but also their behinds. It makes sense. Bathrooms tell you a lot about a hotel. Some speak luxury, others not so much. So, as a service to everyone Vegas bound, here are the top ten Las Vegas hotel bathrooms.
10. Sky Villa at ARIA at CityCenter: Fun fact: these bathrooms were used in several scenes for the feature film, "Last Vegas." For a picturesque soak, the air bath whirlpool tubs inside the Sky Villas on the hotel's 58th floor come complete with stunning views of the Strip.
9. Constantine Villa at Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino: Live like a Greek god in this massive villa where the bathroom includes a large marble-topped tub with gold-plated fixtures in the center of the room. The largest of the resort's three Greek-style suites, the villa features marble columns, heated toilet seats with automated lids, and a steam mist shower.
8. Penthouse Real World Suite at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas: Handle your business like a rock star inside the iconic bathroom notoriously featured in the MTV reality series.Wash off last night's activities or keep the party going in the mosaic spa tub that seats up to six.
7. Flat Suite at M Resort: Take your time while soaking in the large spa tub inside the 1,440 square-foot suite. With floor-to-ceiling windows offering 270-degree views of the Las Vegas skyline, trust us when we say you'll never want to leave.
6. Mandarin Suite at the Mandarin Oriental: The pinnacle feature of this swanky suite is the master bathroom, which includes a colossal sunken tub overlooking the city. When we say colossal, we mean it. You'll want to dive in head first.
5. The Villas at Mirage Hotel & Casino: Inspired by pure opulence, the master bath surrounds guests in marble and features a dramatic chandelier. Take advantage of the Clarisonic facial cleansing system after a relaxing mid-day soak or just call the on-staff butler and have him do it for you.
4. Hotel32 penthouses at Monte Carlo Resort & Casino: Set the mood with passion-enhancing colored lighting inside the walk-in Kohler Chromatherapy steam showers (because a shower isn't truly a shower without the right lighting scheme). The room also includes a free-standing hydrotherapy tub.
3. Fantasy Suites at Palms Casino Resort: These are appropriately named. With exquisitely and uniquely designed suites, each bathroom is tailored to fit the theme of the room, including the Erotic Suite's show showers that allow for a playful peek.
2. Sky Villas at Tropicana Las Vegas: The master bathroom is a dream for tech lovers, with two walk-in steam showers equipped with LED showerheads and temperature displays. Take a dip in the spacious whirlpool tub, which includes a computer control panel and TV.
1. Parlour Suite at Wynn Las Vegas: Elegant would be an understatement in describing this bathroom. Echoing the design and calming color palette of the resort's spa, the layout includes a marble whirlpool tub and shower.
Check out more information on these luxury bathrooms, when booking your next Las Vegas vacation with Vegas.com. The Vegas Experts also give the scoop on the most extraordinary restrooms throughout the city -- the ones so good that they actually make you want to go out of your way to use a public toilet.
To download images, please visit http://pitch.pe/1c1tQxm. Photo credit is specified in the file name.
Vegas.com is the number one travel sales and reservations site for all things Vegas, including Las Vegas hotels, air and hotel packages, shows, tours, attractions, weddings, dining, and clubs. Vegas.com is more than just an online travel agency -- they are Your Vegas Experts. Vegas.com offers a free 24/7 concierge service with a crack team of Experts who can answer any Vegas question you have (no matter how crazy), help plan your trip, and book your Vegas experience, any time, day or night. Plus, the site features news, tips, interviews, and reviews full of insider information on what to see and do in Vegas now. Vegas.com is there for you on social too, where more than one million Facebook fans and 135,000 Twitter followers add their voices and opinions to our community. Vegas.com is a member of the privately owned Greenspun Family of Companies.
"Matrix is an ambitious open standard and implementation that's set up to break down the fragmentation problems that exist in IP messaging and VoIP communication," explained John Woolf, Technical Evangelist at Matrix, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Oct. 10, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,905
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Oct. 10, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 812
DevOps and Continuous Delivery software provider XebiaLabs has announced it has been selected to join the Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Competency partner program. The program is designed to highlight software vendors like XebiaLabs who have demonstrated technical expertise and proven customer success in DevOps and specialized solution areas like Continuous Delivery. DevOps Competency Partners provide solutions to, or have deep experience working with AWS users and other businesses to help t...
Oct. 10, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 241
The modern software development landscape consists of best practices and tools that allow teams to deliver software in a near-continuous manner. By adopting a culture of automation, measurement and sharing, the time to ship code has been greatly reduced, allowing for shorter release cycles and quicker feedback from customers and users. Still, with all of these tools and methods, how can teams stay on top of what is taking place across their infrastructure and codebase? Hopping between services a...
Oct. 10, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 524
Containers are changing the security landscape for software development and deployment. As with any security solutions, security approaches that work for developers, operations personnel and security professionals is a requirement. In his session at @DevOpsSummit, Kevin Gilpin, CTO and Co-Founder of Conjur, will discuss various security considerations for container-based infrastructure and related DevOps workflows.
Oct. 10, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 264
Enterprises can achieve rigorous IT security as well as improved DevOps practices and Cloud economics by taking a new, cloud-native approach to application delivery. Because the attack surface for cloud applications is dramatically different than for highly controlled data centers, a disciplined and multi-layered approach that spans all of your processes, staff, vendors and technologies is required. This may sound expensive and time consuming to achieve as you plan how to move selected applicati...
Oct. 10, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 725
Nowadays, a large number of sensors and devices are connected to the network. Leading-edge IoT technologies integrate various types of sensor data to create a new value for several business decision scenarios. The transparent cloud is a model of a new IoT emergence service platform. Many service providers store and access various types of sensor data in order to create and find out new business values by integrating such data.
Oct. 10, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 599
The broad selection of hardware, the rapid evolution of operating systems and the time-to-market for mobile apps has been so rapid that new challenges for developers and engineers arise every day. Security, testing, hosting, and other metrics have to be considered through the process. In his session at Big Data Expo, Walter Maguire, Chief Field Technologist, HP Big Data Group, at Hewlett-Packard, will discuss the challenges faced by developers and a composite Big Data applications builder, foc...
Oct. 10, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 519
The cloud has reached mainstream IT. Those 18.7 million data centers out there (server closets to corporate data centers to colocation deployments) are moving to the cloud. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Achim Weiss, CEO & co-founder of ProfitBricks, will share how two companies – one in the U.S. and one in Germany – are achieving their goals with cloud infrastructure. More than a case study, he will share the details of how they prioritized their cloud computing infrastructure deployments ...
Oct. 10, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 755
There are so many tools and techniques for data analytics that even for a data scientist the choices, possible systems, and even the types of data can be daunting. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Harrold, Global CTO for Big Data Solutions for EMC Corporation, will show how to perform a simple, but meaningful analysis of social sentiment data using freely available tools that take only minutes to download and install. Participants will get the download information, scripts, and complete en...
Oct. 10, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 331
Data loss happens, even in the cloud. In fact, if your company has adopted a cloud application in the past three years, data loss has probably happened, whether you know it or not. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Bryan Forrester, Senior Vice President of Sales at eFolder, will present how common and costly cloud application data loss is and what measures you can take to protect your organization from data loss.
Oct. 10, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 593
WebRTC: together these advances have created a perfect storm of technologies that are disrupting and transforming classic communications models and ecosystems. In his session at WebRTC Summit, Cary Bran, VP of Innovation and New Ventures at Plantronics and PLT Labs, will provide an overview of this technological shift, including associated business and consumer communications impacts, and opportunities it may enable, complement or entirely transform.
Oct. 10, 2015 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 772
SYS-CON Events announced today that Dyn, the worldwide leader in Internet Performance, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Dyn is a cloud-based Internet Performance company. Dyn helps companies monitor, control, and optimize online infrastructure for an exceptional end-user experience. Through a world-class network and unrivaled, objective intelligence into Internet condit...
Oct. 10, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 658
Between the compelling mockups and specs produced by analysts, and resulting applications built by developers, there exists a gulf where projects fail, costs spiral, and applications disappoint. Methodologies like Agile attempt to address this with intensified communication, with partial success but many limitations. In his session at DevOps Summit, Charles Kendrick, CTO and Chief Architect at Isomorphic Software, will present a revolutionary model enabled by new technologies. Learn how busine...
Oct. 10, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 316
Interested in leveraging automation technologies and a cloud architecture to make developers more productive? Learn how PaaS can benefit your organization to help you streamline your application development, allow you to use existing infrastructure and improve operational efficiencies. Begin charting your path to PaaS with OpenShift Enterprise.
Oct. 10, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 584