|By Marketwired .||
|February 24, 2014 12:45 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwired) -- 02/24/14 -- As an online travel agency, we have unique insight on what people look for when they book hotels, and from experience, we know that the number one most important image in the process is the one of the bathroom.When deciding on a hotel room, people want to know not only where they're going to rest their heads, but also their behinds. It makes sense. Bathrooms tell you a lot about a hotel. Some speak luxury, others not so much. So, as a service to everyone Vegas bound, here are the top ten Las Vegas hotel bathrooms.
10. Sky Villa at ARIA at CityCenter: Fun fact: these bathrooms were used in several scenes for the feature film, "Last Vegas." For a picturesque soak, the air bath whirlpool tubs inside the Sky Villas on the hotel's 58th floor come complete with stunning views of the Strip.
9. Constantine Villa at Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino: Live like a Greek god in this massive villa where the bathroom includes a large marble-topped tub with gold-plated fixtures in the center of the room. The largest of the resort's three Greek-style suites, the villa features marble columns, heated toilet seats with automated lids, and a steam mist shower.
8. Penthouse Real World Suite at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas: Handle your business like a rock star inside the iconic bathroom notoriously featured in the MTV reality series.Wash off last night's activities or keep the party going in the mosaic spa tub that seats up to six.
7. Flat Suite at M Resort: Take your time while soaking in the large spa tub inside the 1,440 square-foot suite. With floor-to-ceiling windows offering 270-degree views of the Las Vegas skyline, trust us when we say you'll never want to leave.
6. Mandarin Suite at the Mandarin Oriental: The pinnacle feature of this swanky suite is the master bathroom, which includes a colossal sunken tub overlooking the city. When we say colossal, we mean it. You'll want to dive in head first.
5. The Villas at Mirage Hotel & Casino: Inspired by pure opulence, the master bath surrounds guests in marble and features a dramatic chandelier. Take advantage of the Clarisonic facial cleansing system after a relaxing mid-day soak or just call the on-staff butler and have him do it for you.
4. Hotel32 penthouses at Monte Carlo Resort & Casino: Set the mood with passion-enhancing colored lighting inside the walk-in Kohler Chromatherapy steam showers (because a shower isn't truly a shower without the right lighting scheme). The room also includes a free-standing hydrotherapy tub.
3. Fantasy Suites at Palms Casino Resort: These are appropriately named. With exquisitely and uniquely designed suites, each bathroom is tailored to fit the theme of the room, including the Erotic Suite's show showers that allow for a playful peek.
2. Sky Villas at Tropicana Las Vegas: The master bathroom is a dream for tech lovers, with two walk-in steam showers equipped with LED showerheads and temperature displays. Take a dip in the spacious whirlpool tub, which includes a computer control panel and TV.
1. Parlour Suite at Wynn Las Vegas: Elegant would be an understatement in describing this bathroom. Echoing the design and calming color palette of the resort's spa, the layout includes a marble whirlpool tub and shower.
Check out more information on these luxury bathrooms, when booking your next Las Vegas vacation with Vegas.com. The Vegas Experts also give the scoop on the most extraordinary restrooms throughout the city -- the ones so good that they actually make you want to go out of your way to use a public toilet.
To download images, please visit http://pitch.pe/1c1tQxm. Photo credit is specified in the file name.
Vegas.com is the number one travel sales and reservations site for all things Vegas, including Las Vegas hotels, air and hotel packages, shows, tours, attractions, weddings, dining, and clubs. Vegas.com is more than just an online travel agency -- they are Your Vegas Experts. Vegas.com offers a free 24/7 concierge service with a crack team of Experts who can answer any Vegas question you have (no matter how crazy), help plan your trip, and book your Vegas experience, any time, day or night. Plus, the site features news, tips, interviews, and reviews full of insider information on what to see and do in Vegas now. Vegas.com is there for you on social too, where more than one million Facebook fans and 135,000 Twitter followers add their voices and opinions to our community. Vegas.com is a member of the privately owned Greenspun Family of Companies.
The revocation of Safe Harbor has radically affected data sovereignty strategy in the cloud. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Jeff Miller, Product Management at Cavirin Systems, discussed how to assess these changes across your own cloud strategy, and how you can mitigate risks previously covered under the agreement.
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 AM EST
Cloud computing delivers on-demand resources that provide businesses with flexibility and cost-savings. The challenge in moving workloads to the cloud has been the cost and complexity of ensuring the initial and ongoing security and regulatory (PCI, HIPAA, FFIEC) compliance across private and public clouds. Manual security compliance is slow, prone to human error, and represents over 50% of the cost of managing cloud applications. Determining how to automate cloud security compliance is critical...
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 AM EST Reads: 456
I recently attended and was a speaker at the 4th International Internet of @ThingsExpo at the Santa Clara Convention Center. I also had the opportunity to attend this event last year and I wrote a blog from that show talking about how the “Enterprise Impact of IoT” was a key theme of last year’s show. I was curious to see if the same theme would still resonate 365 days later and what, if any, changes I would see in the content presented.
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 AM EST Reads: 455
Most of the IoT Gateway scenarios involve collecting data from machines/processing and pushing data upstream to cloud for further analytics. The gateway hardware varies from Raspberry Pi to Industrial PCs. The document states the process of allowing deploying polyglot data pipelining software with the clear notion of supporting immutability. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Shashank Jain, a development architect for SAP Labs, discussed the objective, which is to automate the IoT deployment proces...
Dec. 1, 2015 01:15 AM EST Reads: 109
Culture is the most important ingredient of DevOps. The challenge for most organizations is defining and communicating a vision of beneficial DevOps culture for their organizations, and then facilitating the changes needed to achieve that. Often this comes down to an ability to provide true leadership. As a CIO, are your direct reports IT managers or are they IT leaders? The hard truth is that many IT managers have risen through the ranks based on their technical skills, not their leadership ab...
Dec. 1, 2015 01:00 AM EST Reads: 433
In his General Session at DevOps Summit, Asaf Yigal, Co-Founder & VP of Product at Logz.io, explored the value of Kibana 4 for log analysis and provided a hands-on tutorial on how to set up Kibana 4 and get the most out of Apache log files. He examined three use cases: IT operations, business intelligence, and security and compliance. Asaf Yigal is co-founder and VP of Product at log analytics software company Logz.io. In the past, he was co-founder of social-trading platform Currensee, which...
Nov. 30, 2015 10:00 PM EST Reads: 282
Countless business models have spawned from the IaaS industry – resell Web hosting, blogs, public cloud, and on and on. With the overwhelming amount of tools available to us, it's sometimes easy to overlook that many of them are just new skins of resources we've had for a long time. In his general session at 17th Cloud Expo, Harold Hannon, Sr. Software Architect at SoftLayer, an IBM Company, broke down what we have to work with, discussed the benefits and pitfalls and how we can best use them ...
Nov. 30, 2015 03:45 PM EST Reads: 104
We all know that data growth is exploding and storage budgets are shrinking. Instead of showing you charts on about how much data there is, in his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Scott Cleland, Senior Director of Product Marketing at HGST, showed how to capture all of your data in one place. After you have your data under control, you can then analyze it in one place, saving time and resources.
Nov. 30, 2015 03:15 PM EST Reads: 246
The Internet of Things (IoT) is growing rapidly by extending current technologies, products and networks. By 2020, Cisco estimates there will be 50 billion connected devices. Gartner has forecast revenues of over $300 billion, just to IoT suppliers. Now is the time to figure out how you’ll make money – not just create innovative products. With hundreds of new products and companies jumping into the IoT fray every month, there’s no shortage of innovation. Despite this, McKinsey/VisionMobile data...
Nov. 30, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 494
Just over a week ago I received a long and loud sustained applause for a presentation I delivered at this year’s Cloud Expo in Santa Clara. I was extremely pleased with the turnout and had some very good conversations with many of the attendees. Over the next few days I had many more meaningful conversations and was not only happy with the results but also learned a few new things. Here is everything I learned in those three days distilled into three short points.
Nov. 30, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 371
DevOps is about increasing efficiency, but nothing is more inefficient than building the same application twice. However, this is a routine occurrence with enterprise applications that need both a rich desktop web interface and strong mobile support. With recent technological advances from Isomorphic Software and others, rich desktop and tuned mobile experiences can now be created with a single codebase – without compromising functionality, performance or usability. In his session at DevOps Su...
Nov. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 435
As organizations realize the scope of the Internet of Things, gaining key insights from Big Data, through the use of advanced analytics, becomes crucial. However, IoT also creates the need for petabyte scale storage of data from millions of devices. A new type of Storage is required which seamlessly integrates robust data analytics with massive scale. These storage systems will act as “smart systems” provide in-place analytics that speed discovery and enable businesses to quickly derive meaningf...
Nov. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 438
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Nov. 30, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 541
In his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Bruce Swann, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Campaign, explored the key ingredients of cross-channel marketing in a digital world. Learn how the Adobe Marketing Cloud can help marketers embrace opportunities for personalized, relevant and real-time customer engagement across offline (direct mail, point of sale, call center) and digital (email, website, SMS, mobile apps, social networks, connected objects).
Nov. 30, 2015 12:45 PM EST Reads: 344
The buzz continues for cloud, data analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT) and their collective impact across all industries. But a new conversation is emerging - how do companies use industry disruption and technology enablers to lead in markets undergoing change, uncertainty and ambiguity? Organizations of all sizes need to evolve and transform, often under massive pressure, as industry lines blur and merge and traditional business models are assaulted and turned upside down. In this new da...
Nov. 30, 2015 12:45 PM EST Reads: 293