|By Marketwired .||
|February 24, 2014 12:45 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwired) -- 02/24/14 -- As an online travel agency, we have unique insight on what people look for when they book hotels, and from experience, we know that the number one most important image in the process is the one of the bathroom.When deciding on a hotel room, people want to know not only where they're going to rest their heads, but also their behinds. It makes sense. Bathrooms tell you a lot about a hotel. Some speak luxury, others not so much. So, as a service to everyone Vegas bound, here are the top ten Las Vegas hotel bathrooms.
10. Sky Villa at ARIA at CityCenter: Fun fact: these bathrooms were used in several scenes for the feature film, "Last Vegas." For a picturesque soak, the air bath whirlpool tubs inside the Sky Villas on the hotel's 58th floor come complete with stunning views of the Strip.
9. Constantine Villa at Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino: Live like a Greek god in this massive villa where the bathroom includes a large marble-topped tub with gold-plated fixtures in the center of the room. The largest of the resort's three Greek-style suites, the villa features marble columns, heated toilet seats with automated lids, and a steam mist shower.
8. Penthouse Real World Suite at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas: Handle your business like a rock star inside the iconic bathroom notoriously featured in the MTV reality series.Wash off last night's activities or keep the party going in the mosaic spa tub that seats up to six.
7. Flat Suite at M Resort: Take your time while soaking in the large spa tub inside the 1,440 square-foot suite. With floor-to-ceiling windows offering 270-degree views of the Las Vegas skyline, trust us when we say you'll never want to leave.
6. Mandarin Suite at the Mandarin Oriental: The pinnacle feature of this swanky suite is the master bathroom, which includes a colossal sunken tub overlooking the city. When we say colossal, we mean it. You'll want to dive in head first.
5. The Villas at Mirage Hotel & Casino: Inspired by pure opulence, the master bath surrounds guests in marble and features a dramatic chandelier. Take advantage of the Clarisonic facial cleansing system after a relaxing mid-day soak or just call the on-staff butler and have him do it for you.
4. Hotel32 penthouses at Monte Carlo Resort & Casino: Set the mood with passion-enhancing colored lighting inside the walk-in Kohler Chromatherapy steam showers (because a shower isn't truly a shower without the right lighting scheme). The room also includes a free-standing hydrotherapy tub.
3. Fantasy Suites at Palms Casino Resort: These are appropriately named. With exquisitely and uniquely designed suites, each bathroom is tailored to fit the theme of the room, including the Erotic Suite's show showers that allow for a playful peek.
2. Sky Villas at Tropicana Las Vegas: The master bathroom is a dream for tech lovers, with two walk-in steam showers equipped with LED showerheads and temperature displays. Take a dip in the spacious whirlpool tub, which includes a computer control panel and TV.
1. Parlour Suite at Wynn Las Vegas: Elegant would be an understatement in describing this bathroom. Echoing the design and calming color palette of the resort's spa, the layout includes a marble whirlpool tub and shower.
Check out more information on these luxury bathrooms, when booking your next Las Vegas vacation with Vegas.com. The Vegas Experts also give the scoop on the most extraordinary restrooms throughout the city -- the ones so good that they actually make you want to go out of your way to use a public toilet.
To download images, please visit http://pitch.pe/1c1tQxm. Photo credit is specified in the file name.
Vegas.com is the number one travel sales and reservations site for all things Vegas, including Las Vegas hotels, air and hotel packages, shows, tours, attractions, weddings, dining, and clubs. Vegas.com is more than just an online travel agency -- they are Your Vegas Experts. Vegas.com offers a free 24/7 concierge service with a crack team of Experts who can answer any Vegas question you have (no matter how crazy), help plan your trip, and book your Vegas experience, any time, day or night. Plus, the site features news, tips, interviews, and reviews full of insider information on what to see and do in Vegas now. Vegas.com is there for you on social too, where more than one million Facebook fans and 135,000 Twitter followers add their voices and opinions to our community. Vegas.com is a member of the privately owned Greenspun Family of Companies.
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions wi...
Aug. 31, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,274
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Aug. 31, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,977
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Aug. 31, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,069
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, will deep dive into best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Aug. 31, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,703
Identity is in everything and customers are looking to their providers to ensure the security of their identities, transactions and data. With the increased reliance on cloud-based services, service providers must build security and trust into their offerings, adding value to customers and improving the user experience. Making identity, security and privacy easy for customers provides a unique advantage over the competition.
Aug. 30, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,491
SYS-CON Events announced today that 910Telecom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and ...
Aug. 30, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,031
Qosmos has announced new milestones in the detection of encrypted traffic and in protocol signature coverage. Qosmos latest software can accurately classify traffic encrypted with SSL/TLS (e.g., Google, Facebook, WhatsApp), P2P traffic (e.g., BitTorrent, MuTorrent, Vuze), and Skype, while preserving the privacy of communication content. These new classification techniques mean that traffic optimization, policy enforcement, and user experience are largely unaffected by encryption. In respect wit...
Aug. 30, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,930
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pulzze Systems will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Pulzze Systems, Inc. provides infrastructure products for the Internet of Things to enable any connected device and system to carry out matched operations without programming. For more information, visit http://www.pulzzesystems.com.
Aug. 30, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 368
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Aug. 30, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 937
Data is an unusual currency; it is not restricted by the same transactional limitations as money or people. In fact, the more that you leverage your data across multiple business use cases, the more valuable it becomes to the organization. And the same can be said about the organization’s analytics. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bill Schmarzo, CTO for the Big Data Practice at EMC, will introduce a methodology for capturing, enriching and sharing data (and analytics) across the organizati...
Aug. 30, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 376
DevOps at Cloud Expo – being held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the world's largest enterprises – and delivering real results. Am...
Aug. 30, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,596
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Aug. 30, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 905
Fact: storage performance problems have only gotten more complicated, as applications not only have become largely virtualized, but also have moved to cloud-based infrastructures. Storage performance in virtualized environments isn’t just about IOPS anymore. Instead, you need to guarantee performance for individual VMs, helping applications maintain performance as the number of VMs continues to go up in real time. In his session at Cloud Expo, Dhiraj Sehgal, Product and Marketing at Tintri, wil...
Aug. 30, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 976
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Aug. 30, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,783
StarNet Communications Corp has announced the addition of three Secure Remote Desktop modules to its flagship X-Win32 PC X server. The new modules enable X-Win32 to safely tunnel the remote desktops from Linux and Unix servers to the user’s PC over encrypted SSH. Traditionally, users of PC X servers deploy the XDMCP protocol to display remote desktop environments such as the Gnome and KDE desktops on Linux servers and the CDE environment on Solaris Unix machines. XDMCP is used primarily on comp...
Aug. 30, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 873