|By PR Newswire||
|February 25, 2014 05:17 PM EST||
ROCKVILLE, Md., Feb. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Federal Realty Investment Trust (NYSE:FRT) today announced that it will be participating in the 2014 Citi Global Property CEO Conference, held on March 2nd to 5th in Hollywood, Florida. Donald C. Wood, president and chief executive officer, is scheduled to present on Monday, March 3rd, 2014 at 7:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
The Company's presentation will be accessible live via audio webcast which can be found at the link below as well as on Federal Realty's Investor Relations Website. Following the live event, the audio webcast will be available at 9:05am for webcast replay on Federal Realty's Investor Relations Website and will expire on June 3, 2014.
Federal Realty Presentation
Date: Monday, March 3, 2014
Time: 7:30 a.m. ET
Audio Webcast Link: http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/citigroup/globalproperty2014/12101300588.cfm
About Federal Realty
Federal Realty Investment Trust is an equity real estate investment trust specializing in the ownership, management, development, and redevelopment of high quality retail assets. Federal Realty's portfolio (excluding joint venture properties) contains approximately 20 million square feet located primarily in strategically selected metropolitan markets in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and California. In addition, the Trust has an ownership interest in approximately 1.0 million square feet of retail space through a joint venture in which the Trust has a 30% interest. Our operating portfolio (excluding joint venture properties) was 95.8% leased to national, regional, and local retailers as of December 31, 2013, with no single tenant accounting for more than approximately 3.5% of annualized base rent. Federal Realty has paid quarterly dividends to its shareholders continuously since its founding in 1962, and has increased its dividend rate for 46 consecutive years, the longest record in the REIT industry. Federal Realty is an S&P MidCap 400 company and its shares are traded on the NYSE under the symbol FRT.
Safe Harbor Language
Certain matters discussed within this press release may be deemed to be forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Although Federal Realty believes the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, it can give no assurance that its expectations will be attained. These factors include, but are not limited to, the risk factors described in our Annual Report on Form 10-K filed on February 11, 2014, and include the following:
- risks that our tenants will not pay rent, may vacate early or may file for bankruptcy or that we may be unable to renew leases or re-let space at favorable rents as leases expire;
- risks that we may not be able to proceed with or obtain necessary approvals for any redevelopment or renovation project, and that completion of anticipated or ongoing property redevelopments or renovations may cost more, take more time to complete, or fail to perform as expected;
- risks that we are investing a significant amount in ground-up development projects that may be dependent on third parties to deliver critical aspects of certain projects, requires spending a substantial amount upfront in infrastructure, and assumes receipt of public funding which has been committed but not entirely funded;
- risks normally associated with the real estate industry, including risks that occupancy levels at our properties and the amount of rent that we receive from our properties may be lower than expected, that new acquisitions may fail to perform as expected, that competition for acquisitions could result in increased prices for acquisitions, that environmental issues may develop at our properties and result in unanticipated costs, and, because real estate is illiquid, that we may not be able to sell properties when appropriate;
- risks that our growth will be limited if we cannot obtain additional capital;
- risks associated with general economic conditions, including local economic conditions in our geographic markets;
- risks of financing, such as our ability to consummate additional financings or obtain replacement financing on terms which are acceptable to us, our ability to meet existing financial covenants and the limitations imposed on our operations by those covenants, and the possibility of increases in interest rates that would result in increased interest expense; and
- risks related to our status as a real estate investment trust, commonly referred to as a REIT, for federal income tax purposes, such as the existence of complex tax regulations relating to our status as a REIT, the effect of future changes in REIT requirements as a result of new legislation, and the adverse consequences of the failure to qualify as a REIT.
Given these uncertainties, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements that we make, including those in this press release. Except as may be required by law, we make no promise to update any of the forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. You should carefully review the risks and risk factors included in our Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on February 11, 2014.
Investor Relations Manager
SOURCE Federal Realty Investment Trust
Between 2005 and 2020, data volumes will grow by a factor of 300 – enough data to stack CDs from the earth to the moon 162 times. This has come to be known as the ‘big data’ phenomenon. Unfortunately, traditional approaches to handling, storing and analyzing data aren’t adequate at this scale: they’re too costly, slow and physically cumbersome to keep up. Fortunately, in response a new breed of technology has emerged that is cheaper, faster and more scalable. Yet, in meeting these new needs they...
Dec. 6, 2016 01:00 AM EST Reads: 1,836
"We're a cybersecurity firm that specializes in engineering security solutions both at the software and hardware level. Security cannot be an after-the-fact afterthought, which is what it's become," stated Richard Blech, Chief Executive Officer at Secure Channels, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 6, 2016 12:45 AM EST Reads: 800
Dec. 6, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 3,856
Dec. 6, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,189
Dec. 6, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 4,569
Dec. 6, 2016 12:00 AM EST Reads: 852
Dec. 5, 2016 11:45 PM EST Reads: 4,290
Dec. 5, 2016 10:45 PM EST Reads: 2,069
Dec. 5, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 1,051
Dec. 5, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 975
Dec. 5, 2016 09:00 PM EST Reads: 4,953
Dec. 5, 2016 08:45 PM EST Reads: 494
Dec. 5, 2016 07:45 PM EST Reads: 2,224
Dec. 5, 2016 07:45 PM EST Reads: 2,087
Dec. 5, 2016 07:15 PM EST Reads: 393