|By Marketwired .||
|February 26, 2014 03:02 AM EST||
JAKARTA, INDONESIA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/26/14 -- Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) today announced the launch of Beli Cisco -- the first virtual, online platform in ASEAN to bring together products and services from multiple Cisco certified partners into a single collaboration experience for the Small-Medium Businesses (SMB) in Indonesia.
Beli Cisco [Buy Cisco in Bahasa Indonesia] the online Cisco® SMB marketplace, provides a wide range of Cisco products and services for Indonesian SMB's business critical technology needs. Using Beli Cisco,, SMBs can search for Cisco-branded products and services delivered by Cisco certified partners, manage transactions, post project requests and shop in partners' e-stores.
For partners across Indonesia, Cisco is providing the infrastructure for the Beli Cisco online platform, as well as marketing support, and training with a view to helping them grow their businesses, expand their market penetration and increase their revenues.
- Business visitors can ask questions, meet and collaborate with Cisco certified partners, acquiring the knowledge they need to help solve their business critical IT needs through the Beli Cisco platform.
- Business visitors can view product descriptions and check prices, order products online and keep track of products purchased through an easy-to-navigate interface.
- Furthermore, business visitors can post IT related projects that Cisco partners can review and bid on publically or privately. This collaboration and work flow all takes place in a trusted and secure environment.
- Online offerings include Cisco SMARTnet services, which offer expert technical support, flexible hardware coverage, and smart, proactive device diagnostics.
- The IT staff at SMB businesses will have "anytime" access to Cisco engineers in the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and an extensive range of resources and tools to aid in issue resolution.
- Indonesian SMBs will also be able to select the partner closest to their location to minimize delivery time and costs.
- Cisco certified partners can create their own branded e-store in the SMB marketplace.
- The e-store allows partners to promote their areas of expertise, publish testimonials and case studies, and provide detailed information on featured products and product availability.
- Cisco certified partners can also bid on IT projects posted by SMBs in Indonesia.
- Beli Cisco expands the reach of Cisco certified partners across Indonesia and provides Indonesian SMBs in regional and sister-cities with the opportunity to connect with these partners.
- Cisco certified partners registered on the platform at present are from 13 cities namely: Bandung, Palembang, Batam, Makassar, Riau, Medan, Surabaya, Denpasar, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Solo, Purwokerto and Pekanbaru.
- As at the time of this announcement, 91 SMBs in Indonesia and 121 Cisco certified partners are registered on Beli Cisco.
- Customized for the Indonesia market, the Beli Cisco site is in Bahasa Indonesia and features assisted navigation, FAQs, personalized e-stores for partners to promote their portfolio, and feedback and ratings on the products and services provided.
- Beli Cisco is also accessible on mobile devices through an Internet browser.
- Veronique Boudaud, Senior Director of Technical Services at Cisco
"We are excited to offer an online platform that connects Cisco certified partners with potential customers; driving efficiency, productivity and profitable growth. Beli Cisco brings people, processes, and data together to turn information into actions that create richer experiences and unprecedented economic opportunity for businesses, individuals, and the country. Cisco's unmatched expertise in network technology transitions and our certified partners make us uniquely positioned in the market to help businesses make the right technology investments and choose the right technical resources to support those investments through Cisco certified partners."
- Beli Cisco
- Cisco Services: SMARTnet http://www.cisco.com/web/services/portfolio/product-technical-support/smartnet/index.html
- Cisco in Indonesia: http://www.cisco.com/web/ID/index.html
- Cisco on Twitter: @CiscoAPAC
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. For ongoing news, please go to http://thenetwork.cisco.com. Cisco products are supplied in Indonesia by the channel partners of Cisco Systems International B.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of Cisco Systems, Inc.
RSS Feed for Cisco: http://newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2529212
WebRTC sits at the intersection between VoIP and the Web. As such, it poses some interesting challenges for those developing services on top of it, but also for those who need to test and monitor these services. In his session at WebRTC Summit, Tsahi Levent-Levi, co-founder of testRTC, reviewed the various challenges posed by WebRTC when it comes to testing and monitoring and on ways to overcome them.
Jan. 20, 2017 10:45 AM EST Reads: 6,068
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Jan. 20, 2017 10:45 AM EST Reads: 3,687
"This week we're really focusing on scalability, asset preservation and how do you back up to the cloud and in the cloud with object storage, which is really a new way of attacking dealing with your file, your blocked data, where you put it and how you access it," stated Jeff Greenwald, Senior Director of Market Development at HGST, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jan. 20, 2017 09:45 AM EST Reads: 5,497
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Jan. 20, 2017 09:45 AM EST Reads: 2,911
SYS-CON Events announced today that Catchpoint Systems, Inc., a provider of innovative web and infrastructure monitoring solutions, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's DevOps Summit at 18th Cloud Expo New York, which will take place June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Catchpoint is a leading Digital Performance Analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into customer-critical services to help consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Designed ...
Jan. 20, 2017 09:15 AM EST Reads: 6,378
WebRTC services have already permeated corporate communications in the form of videoconferencing solutions. However, WebRTC has the potential of going beyond and catalyzing a new class of services providing more than calls with capabilities such as mass-scale real-time media broadcasting, enriched and augmented video, person-to-machine and machine-to-machine communications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Luis Lopez, CEO of Kurento, introduced the technologies required for implementing these idea...
Jan. 20, 2017 08:30 AM EST Reads: 4,738
Buzzword alert: Microservices and IoT at a DevOps conference? What could possibly go wrong? In this Power Panel at DevOps Summit, moderated by Jason Bloomberg, the leading expert on architecting agility for the enterprise and president of Intellyx, panelists peeled away the buzz and discuss the important architectural principles behind implementing IoT solutions for the enterprise. As remote IoT devices and sensors become increasingly intelligent, they become part of our distributed cloud enviro...
Jan. 20, 2017 08:15 AM EST Reads: 4,920
"A lot of times people will come to us and have a very diverse set of requirements or very customized need and we'll help them to implement it in a fashion that you can't just buy off of the shelf," explained Nick Rose, CTO of Enzu, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jan. 20, 2017 08:15 AM EST Reads: 4,704
Containers have changed the mind of IT in DevOps. They enable developers to work with dev, test, stage and production environments identically. Containers provide the right abstraction for microservices and many cloud platforms have integrated them into deployment pipelines. DevOps and containers together help companies achieve their business goals faster and more effectively. In his session at DevOps Summit, Ruslan Synytsky, CEO and Co-founder of Jelastic, reviewed the current landscape of Dev...
Jan. 20, 2017 08:00 AM EST Reads: 4,259
The WebRTC Summit New York, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Topics include all aspects of improving IT delivery by eliminating waste through automated business models leveraging cloud technologies. WebRTC Summit is co-located with 20th International Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo. WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web co...
Jan. 20, 2017 07:15 AM EST Reads: 2,970
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Jan. 20, 2017 07:00 AM EST Reads: 9,072
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Jan. 20, 2017 07:00 AM EST Reads: 6,860
SYS-CON Events announced today that Enzu will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Enzu’s mission is to be the leading provider of enterprise cloud solutions worldwide. Enzu enables online businesses to use its IT infrastructure to their competitive ad...
Jan. 20, 2017 06:15 AM EST Reads: 1,624
"Plutora provides release and testing environment capabilities to the enterprise," explained Dalibor Siroky, Director and Co-founder of Plutora, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jan. 20, 2017 06:15 AM EST Reads: 3,646
DevOps tends to focus on the relationship between Dev and Ops, putting an emphasis on the ops and application infrastructure. But that’s changing with microservices architectures. In her session at DevOps Summit, Lori MacVittie, Evangelist for F5 Networks, will focus on how microservices are changing the underlying architectures needed to scale, secure and deliver applications based on highly distributed (micro) services and why that means an expansion into “the network” for DevOps.
Jan. 20, 2017 06:15 AM EST Reads: 5,504