|By Marketwired .||
|February 26, 2014 03:02 AM EST||
JAKARTA, INDONESIA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/26/14 -- Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) today announced the launch of Beli Cisco -- the first virtual, online platform in ASEAN to bring together products and services from multiple Cisco certified partners into a single collaboration experience for the Small-Medium Businesses (SMB) in Indonesia.
Beli Cisco [Buy Cisco in Bahasa Indonesia] the online Cisco® SMB marketplace, provides a wide range of Cisco products and services for Indonesian SMB's business critical technology needs. Using Beli Cisco,, SMBs can search for Cisco-branded products and services delivered by Cisco certified partners, manage transactions, post project requests and shop in partners' e-stores.
For partners across Indonesia, Cisco is providing the infrastructure for the Beli Cisco online platform, as well as marketing support, and training with a view to helping them grow their businesses, expand their market penetration and increase their revenues.
- Business visitors can ask questions, meet and collaborate with Cisco certified partners, acquiring the knowledge they need to help solve their business critical IT needs through the Beli Cisco platform.
- Business visitors can view product descriptions and check prices, order products online and keep track of products purchased through an easy-to-navigate interface.
- Furthermore, business visitors can post IT related projects that Cisco partners can review and bid on publically or privately. This collaboration and work flow all takes place in a trusted and secure environment.
- Online offerings include Cisco SMARTnet services, which offer expert technical support, flexible hardware coverage, and smart, proactive device diagnostics.
- The IT staff at SMB businesses will have "anytime" access to Cisco engineers in the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and an extensive range of resources and tools to aid in issue resolution.
- Indonesian SMBs will also be able to select the partner closest to their location to minimize delivery time and costs.
- Cisco certified partners can create their own branded e-store in the SMB marketplace.
- The e-store allows partners to promote their areas of expertise, publish testimonials and case studies, and provide detailed information on featured products and product availability.
- Cisco certified partners can also bid on IT projects posted by SMBs in Indonesia.
- Beli Cisco expands the reach of Cisco certified partners across Indonesia and provides Indonesian SMBs in regional and sister-cities with the opportunity to connect with these partners.
- Cisco certified partners registered on the platform at present are from 13 cities namely: Bandung, Palembang, Batam, Makassar, Riau, Medan, Surabaya, Denpasar, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Solo, Purwokerto and Pekanbaru.
- As at the time of this announcement, 91 SMBs in Indonesia and 121 Cisco certified partners are registered on Beli Cisco.
- Customized for the Indonesia market, the Beli Cisco site is in Bahasa Indonesia and features assisted navigation, FAQs, personalized e-stores for partners to promote their portfolio, and feedback and ratings on the products and services provided.
- Beli Cisco is also accessible on mobile devices through an Internet browser.
- Veronique Boudaud, Senior Director of Technical Services at Cisco
"We are excited to offer an online platform that connects Cisco certified partners with potential customers; driving efficiency, productivity and profitable growth. Beli Cisco brings people, processes, and data together to turn information into actions that create richer experiences and unprecedented economic opportunity for businesses, individuals, and the country. Cisco's unmatched expertise in network technology transitions and our certified partners make us uniquely positioned in the market to help businesses make the right technology investments and choose the right technical resources to support those investments through Cisco certified partners."
- Beli Cisco
- Cisco Services: SMARTnet http://www.cisco.com/web/services/portfolio/product-technical-support/smartnet/index.html
- Cisco in Indonesia: http://www.cisco.com/web/ID/index.html
- Cisco on Twitter: @CiscoAPAC
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. For ongoing news, please go to http://thenetwork.cisco.com. Cisco products are supplied in Indonesia by the channel partners of Cisco Systems International B.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of Cisco Systems, Inc.
RSS Feed for Cisco: http://newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2529212
DevOps at Cloud Expo – being held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the world's largest enterprises – and delivering real results. Am...
Oct. 1, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,658
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Oct. 1, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 503
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Oct. 1, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,314
What does it look like when you have access to cloud infrastructure and platform under the same roof? Let’s talk about the different layers of Technology as a Service: who cares, what runs where, and how does it all fit together. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Phil Jackson, Lead Technology Evangelist at SoftLayer, an IBM company, spoke about the picture being painted by IBM Cloud and how the tools being crafted can help fill the gaps in your IT infrastructure.
Oct. 1, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,194
SYS-CON Events announced today that Niagara Networks will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Niagara Networks offers the highest port-density systems, and the most complete Next-Generation Network Visibility systems including Network Packet Brokers, Bypass Switches, and Network TAPs.
Oct. 1, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 592
In this strange new world where more and more power is drawn from business technology, companies are effectively straddling two paths on the road to innovation and transformation into digital enterprises. The first path is the heritage trail – with “legacy” technology forming the background. Here, extant technologies are transformed by core IT teams to provide more API-driven approaches. Legacy systems can restrict companies that are transitioning into digital enterprises. To truly become a lea...
Oct. 1, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 826
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interface Masters Technologies, a leader in Network Visibility and Uptime Solutions, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Interface Masters Technologies is a leading vendor in the network monitoring and high speed networking markets. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Interface Masters' expertise lies in Gigabit, 10 Gigabit and 40 Gigabit Eth...
Oct. 1, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,763
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Kausik Sridharabalan, founder and CTO of Pulzze Systems, Inc., will focus on key challenges in building an Internet of Things solution infrastructure. He will shed light on efficient ways of defining interactions within IoT solutions, leading to cost and time reduction. He will also introduce ways to handle data and how one can develop IoT solutions that are lean, flexible and configurable, thus making IoT infrastructure agile and scalable.
Oct. 1, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,672
Much of the value of DevOps comes from a (renewed) focus on measurement, sharing, and continuous feedback loops. In increasingly complex DevOps workflows and environments, and especially in larger, regulated, or more crystallized organizations, these core concepts become even more critical. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 18th Cloud Expo, Andi Mann, Chief Technology Advocate at Splunk, showed how, by focusing on 'metrics that matter,' you can provide objective, transparent, and meaningful f...
Oct. 1, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,940
Just over a week ago I received a long and loud sustained applause for a presentation I delivered at this year’s Cloud Expo in Santa Clara. I was extremely pleased with the turnout and had some very good conversations with many of the attendees. Over the next few days I had many more meaningful conversations and was not only happy with the results but also learned a few new things. Here is everything I learned in those three days distilled into three short points.
Oct. 1, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 5,504
So, you bought into the current machine learning craze and went on to collect millions/billions of records from this promising new data source. Now, what do you do with them? Too often, the abundance of data quickly turns into an abundance of problems. How do you extract that "magic essence" from your data without falling into the common pitfalls? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Natalia Ponomareva, Software Engineer at Google, provided tips on how to be successful in large scale machine learning...
Oct. 1, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,507
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Oct. 1, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,416
The Transparent Cloud-computing Consortium (abbreviation: T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data processing High speed and high quality networks, and dramatic improvements in computer processing capabilities, have greatly changed the nature of applications and made the storing and processing of data on the network commonplace.
Oct. 1, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,313
An IoT product’s log files speak volumes about what’s happening with your products in the field, pinpointing current and potential issues, and enabling you to predict failures and save millions of dollars in inventory. But until recently, no one knew how to listen. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dan Gettens, Chief Research Officer at OnProcess, will discuss recent research by Massachusetts Institute of Technology and OnProcess Technology, where MIT created a new, breakthrough analytics model f...
Oct. 1, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,274