|By PR Newswire||
|February 26, 2014 02:56 PM EST||
The company selected Motive Interactive based on three, equally-weighted factors including revenue per install, install volume and client adoption.
Brendan Smith, Founder and CEO of Motive Interactive, has created a collaborative environment where innovation, uncompromising integrity and passion for its clients led to over 300% growth in the past few years. The organization's keen eye for delivering new product lines, its history of success in digital advertising and their ability to embrace the fast-growing mobile advertising space are key reasons for their rapid growth rate.
"We are truly honored to be named to the top 25 list, especially considering the competition in this space," said Smith. "I really have to credit my team for always staying ahead of trends and providing the insight and innovation to attract and retain clients."
Of the estimated $13.1 billion spent on mobile advertising in 2013, Facebook accounted for $3.28 billion or approximately 25 percent. Motive along with the other mobile advertising players collectively made up the other 75 percent of the mobile advertising pie.
MobileAppTracking's full report can be found at www.mobileapptracking.com.
About Motive Interactive:
Motive Interactive is a performance-based mobile ad network that represents brands across numerous verticals with a focus on user acquisition for mobile apps. Motive remains a privately held firm with its technical, marketing and sales operations in San Diego, California. Motive provides mobile marketing services for many of the leading app companies across the globe. Motive develops and markets technologies, strategies and services that have been defining digital marketing since 2003. A commitment to quality and dedication to clients' success defines their operating philosophy.
More information can be found at www.MotiveInteractive.com.
SOURCE Motive Interactive
Cloud Expo, Inc. has announced today that Andi Mann returns to 'DevOps at Cloud Expo 2017' as Conference Chair The @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. "DevOps is set to be one of the most profound disruptions to hit IT in decades," said Andi Mann. "It is a natural extension of cloud computing, and I have seen both firsthand and in independent research the fantastic results DevOps delivers. So I am excited to help the great t...
Dec. 10, 2016 03:45 PM EST Reads: 872
Rapid innovation, changing business landscapes, and new IT demands force businesses to make changes quickly. In the eyes of many, containers are at the brink of becoming a pervasive technology in enterprise IT to accelerate application delivery. In this presentation, attendees learned about the: The transformation of IT to a DevOps, microservices, and container-based architecture What are containers and how DevOps practices can operate in a container-based environment A demonstration of how ...
Dec. 10, 2016 03:45 PM EST Reads: 1,299
Dec. 10, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 891
Dec. 10, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 1,230
Dec. 10, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 873
Dec. 10, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 2,043
Dec. 10, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 669
Dec. 10, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 394
Dec. 10, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,242
Dec. 10, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 2,138
Dec. 10, 2016 12:30 PM EST Reads: 1,967
Dec. 10, 2016 12:15 PM EST Reads: 7,469
Dec. 10, 2016 12:15 PM EST Reads: 2,284
Dec. 10, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,097
Dec. 10, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 2,400