|By Business Wire||
|February 26, 2014 06:39 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8c7bss/ecommerce) has announced the addition of Javelin Strategy & Research's new report "E-Commerce Platform Review 2014: Fueling Online Shopping for Tomorrow" to their offering.
E-commerce transactions constitute a growing share of the overall retail market, prompting merchants and payments processors alike to expand their platforms for card-not-present (CNP) payment acceptance and processing. While most e-commerce processors and platforms facilitate traditional methods of payment, today's offerings differ greatly in international processing focus, fraud and security features, mobile capabilities, reporting and other back-end processing functions.
This report scores seven leading e-commerce platform providers some of which offer multiple platforms for e-commerce transactions identifying each platform's key product features and examining each provider's value proposition, market positioning, and differentiation.
- How are consumer online payment trends shaping over time?
- What are the key reasons for people not transacting online?
- Who are the leading e-commerce payment processors, and how do their platform offerings differ?
- How are e-commerce platform vendors embracing mobile technology?
- What is the scope of each company's domestic and international payment-processing capabilities?
- What payment-management features does each platform offer to merchants?
- What back-end features (e.g., fraud prevention and security, authorization, chargeback processing) does each e-commerce company offer to merchants?
- How can e-commerce vendors and online retailers best meet the demands of today's online shopper?
Key Topics Covered:
- Primary Questions
- Executive Summary
- E-Commerce Platform Top Vendors
- The Consumer Experience of E-Commerce
- Comparative Review of Vendors
- Mobile Support
- International Capabilities
- Fraud / Security
- Core Features
- Recommendations for E-Commerce Platform Vendors
- American Express
- Bill Me Later
- Chase Paymentech
- Diners Club International
- First Data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8c7bss/ecommerce
Source: Javelin Strategy & Research
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Aug. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,802
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Aug. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT
Aug. 26, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,205
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,904
Aug. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,021
Aug. 26, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,405
Aug. 26, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,947
Aug. 26, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,664
Aug. 26, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,015
Aug. 26, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,954
Aug. 26, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,263
Aug. 26, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,902
Aug. 25, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,287
Aug. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,876
Aug. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,718