|By Business Wire||
|February 26, 2014 06:39 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8c7bss/ecommerce) has announced the addition of Javelin Strategy & Research's new report "E-Commerce Platform Review 2014: Fueling Online Shopping for Tomorrow" to their offering.
E-commerce transactions constitute a growing share of the overall retail market, prompting merchants and payments processors alike to expand their platforms for card-not-present (CNP) payment acceptance and processing. While most e-commerce processors and platforms facilitate traditional methods of payment, today's offerings differ greatly in international processing focus, fraud and security features, mobile capabilities, reporting and other back-end processing functions.
This report scores seven leading e-commerce platform providers some of which offer multiple platforms for e-commerce transactions identifying each platform's key product features and examining each provider's value proposition, market positioning, and differentiation.
- How are consumer online payment trends shaping over time?
- What are the key reasons for people not transacting online?
- Who are the leading e-commerce payment processors, and how do their platform offerings differ?
- How are e-commerce platform vendors embracing mobile technology?
- What is the scope of each company's domestic and international payment-processing capabilities?
- What payment-management features does each platform offer to merchants?
- What back-end features (e.g., fraud prevention and security, authorization, chargeback processing) does each e-commerce company offer to merchants?
- How can e-commerce vendors and online retailers best meet the demands of today's online shopper?
Key Topics Covered:
- Primary Questions
- Executive Summary
- E-Commerce Platform Top Vendors
- The Consumer Experience of E-Commerce
- Comparative Review of Vendors
- Mobile Support
- International Capabilities
- Fraud / Security
- Core Features
- Recommendations for E-Commerce Platform Vendors
- American Express
- Bill Me Later
- Chase Paymentech
- Diners Club International
- First Data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8c7bss/ecommerce
Source: Javelin Strategy & Research
Sep. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,796
Sep. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,417
Sep. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,851
Sep. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,463
Sep. 28, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,479
Sep. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,305
Sep. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,135
Sep. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 336
Sep. 28, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,863
Sep. 28, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,739
Sep. 28, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,923
Sep. 28, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,313
Sep. 28, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,419
We’ve been doing it for years, decades for some. How many websites have you created accounts on? Your bank, your credit card companies, social media sites, hotels and travel sites, online shopping sites, and that’s just the start. We do it often without even thinking about it, quickly entering our personal information, our data, in a plethora of systems. Sometimes we’re not even aware of the information we are providing. It could be very personal information (think of the security questions you ...
Sep. 28, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,775
In this strange new world where more and more power is drawn from business technology, companies are effectively straddling two paths on the road to innovation and transformation into digital enterprises. The first path is the heritage trail – with “legacy” technology forming the background. Here, extant technologies are transformed by core IT teams to provide more API-driven approaches. Legacy systems can restrict companies that are transitioning into digital enterprises. To truly become a lea...
Sep. 28, 2016 01:57 PM EDT Reads: 244