|By Business Wire||
|February 26, 2014 06:39 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8c7bss/ecommerce) has announced the addition of Javelin Strategy & Research's new report "E-Commerce Platform Review 2014: Fueling Online Shopping for Tomorrow" to their offering.
E-commerce transactions constitute a growing share of the overall retail market, prompting merchants and payments processors alike to expand their platforms for card-not-present (CNP) payment acceptance and processing. While most e-commerce processors and platforms facilitate traditional methods of payment, today's offerings differ greatly in international processing focus, fraud and security features, mobile capabilities, reporting and other back-end processing functions.
This report scores seven leading e-commerce platform providers some of which offer multiple platforms for e-commerce transactions identifying each platform's key product features and examining each provider's value proposition, market positioning, and differentiation.
- How are consumer online payment trends shaping over time?
- What are the key reasons for people not transacting online?
- Who are the leading e-commerce payment processors, and how do their platform offerings differ?
- How are e-commerce platform vendors embracing mobile technology?
- What is the scope of each company's domestic and international payment-processing capabilities?
- What payment-management features does each platform offer to merchants?
- What back-end features (e.g., fraud prevention and security, authorization, chargeback processing) does each e-commerce company offer to merchants?
- How can e-commerce vendors and online retailers best meet the demands of today's online shopper?
Key Topics Covered:
- Primary Questions
- Executive Summary
- E-Commerce Platform Top Vendors
- The Consumer Experience of E-Commerce
- Comparative Review of Vendors
- Mobile Support
- International Capabilities
- Fraud / Security
- Core Features
- Recommendations for E-Commerce Platform Vendors
- American Express
- Bill Me Later
- Chase Paymentech
- Diners Club International
- First Data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8c7bss/ecommerce
Source: Javelin Strategy & Research
Designing IoT applications is complex, but deploying them in a scalable fashion is even more complex. A scalable, API first IaaS cloud is a good start, but in order to understand the various components specific to deploying IoT applications, one needs to understand the architecture of these applications and figure out how to scale these components independently. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Nara Rajagopalan is CEO of Accelerite, will discuss the fundamental architecture of IoT applications, ...
May. 30, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,379
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
May. 30, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,080
May. 30, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,052
May. 30, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,507
May. 30, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,378
May. 30, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,985
May. 30, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,465
May. 30, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,676
May. 30, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,690
May. 29, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,406
May. 29, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,628
May. 29, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,751
May. 29, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,329
May. 29, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,605
May. 29, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,063