|By Marketwired .||
|February 27, 2014 06:00 AM EST||
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/27/14 -- eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN), the leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement solutions, today announced that it will showcase its award-winning knowledge management solution at Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2014 (booth #342). The event is scheduled to be held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia on March 4-7, 2014.
"Good or bad customer service experiences are measured in terms of customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy. Scoring well may mean providing relevant answers to questions, via such channels as intuitive websites, embedded monitors in products, sentiment analysis, engaging and contextual content, support within Web-based communities, and fast, convenient and accurate service, all supported by a deep, rich, underlying knowledgebase solution," writes Michael Maoz, VP and Distinguished Analyst for Gartner in the report titled, "Hype Cycle for CRM Customer Service and Support, July 23, 2013."
Consistently recognized by premier industry analysts for over a decade, eGain Knowledge is trusted by enterprise clients around the world to deliver guided customer experiences across web, social, contact center and mobile touchpoints. The solution adds value to Microsoft CRM Dynamics and Microsoft Sharepoint as follows:
- Integrated out of the box with Microsoft CRM Dynamics, eGain Knowledge enables agents using the Dynamics console to simply click on a "solve" button to find answers. This, in turn, delivers federated search results from multiple content sources that might reside in the contact center, enterprise, online communities and social networks.
- eGain Knowledge enhances findability of answers stored in content management systems such as Microsoft Sharepoint through out-of-the-box connectors. Agents are able to quickly navigate to answers through multiple search methods: FAQ, natural language search, intent-driven search, faceted navigation, and guided help powered by eGain's patented Case-Based Reasoning (CBR) engine.
"Knowledge is power when it comes to customer engagement," said Ashu Roy, eGain CEO. "eGain Knowledge complements systems of record like CRM, enabling delightful guided customer journeys across touchpoints."
- To learn more about eGain and how we add value to Microsoft solutions, see us at booth #342
- To learn more about eGain, visit www.eGain.com
- To learn more about Convergence, visit: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/convergence/atlanta14/
eGain's customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in a multichannel world. To find out more about eGain software, visit http://www.egain.com/products/
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, eGain has operating presence in North America, EMEA, and APAC. To learn more about us, visit www.eGain.com or call our offices: +1-800-821-4358 (US), +44-(0)-1753-464646 (EMEA), or +91-(0)-20-6608-9200 (APAC).
eGain, the eGain logo, and all other eGain product names and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of eGain Corp. in the United States and/or other countries. All other company names and products mentioned in this release may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
May. 31, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 918
May. 31, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,245
May. 31, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,034
May. 31, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,344
May. 31, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,273
May. 31, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,001
May. 31, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,764
May. 31, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,826
May. 31, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,130
May. 31, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,247
May. 31, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,511
May. 31, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,915
May. 31, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,183
May. 31, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,802
May. 31, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,154