|By PR Newswire||
|March 3, 2014 10:30 AM EST||
- TRADECENTRE '14 airs live on TSN, TSN.ca, and on the new TSN Hockey
- TSN's industry-leading Hockey Insiders and experts deliver breaking #TradeCentre news all day long -
- RAM signs on as sponsor of TRADECENTRE '14 -
To tweet this release: http://bit.ly/1kN3rDd
TORONTO, March 3, 2014 /CNW/ - Canada's Sports Leader delivers all the news and analysis surrounding NHL Trade Deadline Day during TRADECENTRE '14 (#TradeCentre) - TSN's signature 10-hour event. Consistently ranking as the industry's most-watched and most-trusted source for NHL Trade Deadline Day news, TRADECENTRE '14 airs Wednesday, March 5 beginning at 8 a.m. ET on TSN.
Before kicking off TRADECENTRE '14, TSN's team of Hockey Insiders and experts set up one of the most anticipated days of the hockey season during the 60-minute COUNTDOWN TO TRADECENTRE airing tomorrow (Tuesday, March 4) at 8:30 p.m. ET.
From 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET on Wednesday, TRADECENTRE '14 delivers in-depth coverage of every trade. For fans at work or on-the-go, the entire broadcast will be available via live stream on TSN.ca and on the brand new TSN Hockey app. TRADECENTRE '14 will also be available live on NHL Network in the U.S.
Immediately following TRADECENTRE '14 on TSN, host Rod Smith recaps the day's events with reaction from around the NHL on SPORTSCENTRE at 6 p.m. ET while NHL ON TSN takes over at 7 p.m. ET with Toronto @ NY Rangers.
TSN has been delivering comprehensive coverage of NHL Trade Deadline Day since 2000. Each year, Canadians overwhelmingly make TRADECENTRE their #1 choice for news and analysis. Last year's TRADECENTRE more than doubled the average audience recorded by its closest competitor, while TSN Digital recorded 23.6 million page views across all of its platforms - making it one of the Top 5 busiest days ever in TSN Digital history
TRADECENTRE '14 Broadcast Team
Host James Duthie leads TSN's TRADECENTRE '14 team of Hockey Insiders and experts - including former NHL players, coaches, and general managers - through 10 hours of hockey talk. Throughout the day, TRADECENTRE '14 will feature interviews, breaking news and instant analysis of each transaction, while also checking in with SPORTSCENTRE's Bureau Reporters on site with each Canadian team to file live reports.
The TRADECENTRE '14 broadcast team:
- Host: James Duthie
- Trade Breaker Desk: Bob McKenzie, Darren Dreger, Pierre LeBrun, and Gord Miller
- Instant Analysis Panel: Aaron Ward, Ray Ferraro, and Mike Johnson
- Deadline Panel: Gino Reda, Martin Biron, plus Jeff O'Neill and Jay Feaster
- The Big Board: Craig Button
- Post2Post: Jamie McLennan looks at goalies on the market
- Satellite Contributors: Pierre McGuire in Philadelphia and Darren Pang in New York City
- TSN The Reporters Panel: Dave Hodge with Michael Farber, Toronto Sun's Steve Simmons, and National Post's Bruce Arthur
- SPORTSCENTRE Bureau Reporters: Cory Woron, Brent Wallace, Ryan Rishaug, Sara Orlesky, Mark Masters, John Lu, Farhan Lalji, Paul Hollingsworth, Jermain Franklin, and Matthew Scianitti
- SPORTSCENTRE Updates: Jennifer Hedger
RAM has signed on as lead sponsor of TRADECENTRE '14 and the Trade Breaker Desk, helmed by TSN's Hockey Insiders.
TRADECENTRE '14 on TSN Digital
Launching just in time for TRADECENTRE '14, the fully customizable TSN Hockey app delivers real-time game updates, news alerts, video highlights, and more from Hockey Canada, NHL, and AHL. Designed and engineered in partnership with the Toronto-based digital studio The Working Group, the TSN Hockey app is available on iOS and will soon be available for Android.
The TSN Hockey app and TSN.ca are the ultimate destinations for NHL Trade Deadline Day. In addition to live streaming TRADECENTRE '14, these TSN Digital platforms also feature the following highlights:
- Trade Tracker - delivering real-time updates on all the trades as they happen.
- Twitter Tracker - pulling together tweets from TSN's team of Hockey Insiders, experts, and correspondents
- TSN Big Board - providing stats, cap hits and other key information on players in play
- Trade Deadline Playbooks - displaying each team's situations in terms of upcoming free agents, players with no-trade clauses, top prospects, and potential plans
- TSN Fantasy Guru Scott Cullen's take on NHL Trade Deadline Day's impact from a fantasy perspective
In addition, TSN's social media team keeps fans in the loop on TSN's official Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts with real-time content related to the biggest trades. The TRADECENTRE '14 broadcast will also feature fan tweets using the hashtag #TradeCentre within the TradeCentre Twitter Bar.
TRADECENTRE '14 on TSN Radio
For in-depth local coverage of NHL Trade Deadline Day, fans can listen to TSN Radio stations across the country: TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg, TSN Radio 1200 in Ottawa, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton, and TEAM 1040 in Vancouver. Live streaming of TSN Radio is also available on TSN Digital platforms.
Each station features coverage focused on the local NHL team in their market and dips in and out of live coverage of TRADECENTRE '14 - with the television broadcast also featuring look-ins from select TSN Radio stations.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
Visit TSN.ca/Twitter to follow all of TSN's on-air personalities
TSN is Canada's Sports Leader and #1 specialty network. With a broad portfolio of multimedia sports assets, TSN delivers world-class content across industry-leading platforms including TSN2, TSN.ca, TSN Radio and TSN Mobile TV. Official broadcaster of the Grey Cup, IIHF World Junior Championship and FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015, TSN's slate of live sports coverage includes NHL, CFL, NFL, NBA, MLS, Season of Champions Curling, UEFA Euro 2016, MLB, Barclays Premier League, Golf's Majors, NASCAR Sprint Cup, Nationwide and Canadian Tire Series, F1, Grand Slam Tennis, NCAA March Madness, and Skate Canada events. TSN is a division of Bell Media, which is part of BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE), Canada's largest communications company.
- TSN -
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Aug. 24, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,655
Aug. 24, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,294
Aug. 24, 2016 04:35 PM EDT Reads: 276
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,551
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 331
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 444
Aug. 24, 2016 04:10 PM EDT Reads: 269
Aug. 24, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 389
Aug. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,434
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,830
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 467
Aug. 24, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,795
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,846
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,353
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,435