|By Business Wire||
|March 4, 2014 07:02 AM EST||
International Self-Powered Building Council (ISPBC) showcases its world-exclusive array of autonomous technologies for self-powered buildings (Building2.0) at the RAND Luxury Technology Show, sponsored by The Wall Street Journal.
Commercially ready ISPBC autonomous technologies featuring at the event include:
- Solar Power SuperGlass PVtable designed by MpH Studio
- PV-Window curtain-wall system by Rainbow Solar Inc.
- XTI-360 Self-Cleaning Nanocoating and XTI 3D-AIR System by XTIO2 Inc.
- Zero-Energy Auto glass window with 100% reduction of heat-causing UV/IR
- NanoWire Heat Glass self-cleaning technology (snow/fog)
- ‘Water from Air’ technology by UWS
ISPBC’s energy-generating technologies:
- RSI Solar Powered PV-table: the world’s first and largest high-gain solar powered jet-black glass table; ‘CEO’ in stainless-steel and ‘Chairman’ in rose-gold frames, up to 3m x1.3m/size.
- RSI PV-Window: the world’s first and largest solar powered curtain-wall-scale PV window system, up to 3m x1.3m/sizes. www.PV-Window.tm
Energy-saving technologies with maximum heat reduction:
- FUTURE.tm Glass Smart Display System & Electric-Curtain: Gesture and touch controlled translucent glass TV wall with integrated electric-curtain technology.
- ZERO-ENERGY Window and ZERO-ENERGY Auto Glass: utilizes advanced nano-shielding technology to produce a new generation of affordable low-thermal-emission (Low-e) glass with the world’s highest 100% reduction of heat-causing UV and IR radiation, up to 80% transparency, and enhanced anti-blast security.
- NanoWire Hot Glass Technology: a glass-embedded heat-wire technology developed for solar modules, skylight and glass windows to auto-remove snow and fog. www.Zero-Energy.tm
‘Water from air’ technology with air purification:
- Untapped Water Systems (UWS) premieres the rose-gold edition of AIR X Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG) producing the highest quality drinking water from the atmosphere while purifying the air with integrated XTI 3D-AIR technology for an optimal indoor environment increasing the quality of life. www.UWS.tm
Germ and infection protection via Self-Cleaning Environmental Disinfection nanocoating:
- XTIO2 Nano-Facemask: the most effective personal protection against germs and viruses.
- XTI 360 (www.XTI.tm): Self-Cleaning Nanocoating with 100% anti-germ power (SGS-proven), anti-VOC/anti-mold/anti-odor/sustainable/green.
ISPBC autonomous technologies showcase at the RAND Luxury Technology Show in New York City on March 4, 2014.
International Self-Powered Building Council (ISPBC) is a worldwide organization dedicated to advance, develop and drive Self-Powered Building (SPB) innovations and practices. www.ISPBC.org
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Nov. 29, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 517
In his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Bruce Swann, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Campaign, explored the key ingredients of cross-channel marketing in a digital world. Learn how the Adobe Marketing Cloud can help marketers embrace opportunities for personalized, relevant and real-time customer engagement across offline (direct mail, point of sale, call center) and digital (email, website, SMS, mobile apps, social networks, connected objects).
Nov. 29, 2015 11:45 AM EST Reads: 319
The buzz continues for cloud, data analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT) and their collective impact across all industries. But a new conversation is emerging - how do companies use industry disruption and technology enablers to lead in markets undergoing change, uncertainty and ambiguity? Organizations of all sizes need to evolve and transform, often under massive pressure, as industry lines blur and merge and traditional business models are assaulted and turned upside down. In this new da...
Nov. 29, 2015 11:30 AM EST Reads: 268
Nov. 29, 2015 10:00 AM EST Reads: 198
Nov. 29, 2015 09:45 AM EST Reads: 449
Nov. 29, 2015 09:15 AM EST Reads: 341
Nov. 29, 2015 08:45 AM EST Reads: 212
Nov. 29, 2015 08:00 AM EST Reads: 267
Nov. 29, 2015 07:00 AM EST Reads: 496
Nov. 29, 2015 06:45 AM EST Reads: 741
Nov. 29, 2015 06:00 AM EST Reads: 375
Nov. 29, 2015 06:00 AM EST Reads: 553
Nov. 29, 2015 05:00 AM EST Reads: 460
Nov. 29, 2015 04:30 AM EST Reads: 484
Nov. 29, 2015 04:00 AM EST Reads: 376