|By Business Wire||
|March 4, 2014 12:40 PM EST||
IQMS, a manufacturing ERP software and MES developer with an ongoing, proactive commitment to its product and relationships, today announced its latest software release. The recent version of EnterpriseIQ contains nearly 550 enhancements ranging across all segments, including financial management, shop floor control, quality, EDI, inventory and warehouse management, CRM and supply chain management.
Customer-driven development and design is a cornerstone at IQMS. In fact, nearly 90 percent of the changes and enhancements to the software are suggested by IQMS manufacturers through the MyIQMS customer portal. There, the IQMS user community can submit development requests and follow the enhancements through development, testing and release.
A few of the exciting new features in the EnterpriseIQ update include:
- Advanced Warehouse Management System (WMS): A transaction rule-based directed pick up and put away distribution system that rivals Tier 1 WMS programs. New modules include expected receipts, wave management for sales order picking and work order staging, dock scheduling and a directed task monitoring system. Advanced WMS is an add-on to the current WMS solution.
- Web Shopping Cart: A customizable online shopping cart that allows consumers to make product purchases, monitor order history and view order status, while simultaneously allowing manufacturers to verify and convert sales orders for production.
- Email Tracking: Created the ability to track the receipt and reading of emails from the Customer Relationship Management module (CRM) for advanced marketing campaigns.
- Business Intelligence: A variety of new functionality was added to IQAlert, the EnterpriseIQ automated active notification system, for a more customizable experience.
- Inventory Cost Adjustment (ICA): Allows users to automatically update the actual cost of a product after it has been receipted to guarantee the gathering and reporting of the true costs of the items.
- Production Reporting: In addition to production reporting by part or work order, EnterpriseIQ users can now production report by labor/shift for real-time accurate business decisions.
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul: Enhanced the manufacturers' ability to organize and maintain scheduled and preventative maintenance, keeping their assets in top working order.
- Veteran Identification: The newest version of EnterpriseIQ features applicant maintenance tools to help identify and promote the hiring of veterans into the manufacturing industry.
"Our latest version of EnterpriseIQ is significant. While we developed many minor additions to further enhance the software, we also created some very exciting, large new modules that utilize cutting edge technology," said Randy Flamm, president at IQMS. "Additionally, we incorporated some changes that affect the manufacturing industry as a whole. For example, our customers asked for veteran identification tracking tools to assist them in hiring America's valuable veterans. We were thrilled to be able to help the industry, even in that small way."
The latest version of EnterpriseIQ is available now.
For the past 25 years, IQMS has been designing and developing manufacturing ERP software for the repetitive, process and discrete industries. Today, IQMS provides a comprehensive real-time ERP software and MES solution to the automotive, medical, packaging, consumer goods and other manufacturing markets. The innovative, extended single-database enterprise software solution, EnterpriseIQ, offers a scalable system designed to adeptly grow with the client and complete business functionality, including accounting, quality control, supply chain, CRM and eBusiness. With offices across North America, Europe and Asia, IQMS serves manufacturers around the world.
Aug. 30, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,444
Aug. 30, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 461
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,855
Aug. 30, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,237
Aug. 30, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,050
Aug. 30, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,344
Aug. 30, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,938
Aug. 30, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,667
Aug. 29, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,490
Aug. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,446
Aug. 29, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,875
Aug. 29, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 925
Aug. 29, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,984
Aug. 29, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 850
StarNet Communications Corp has announced the addition of three Secure Remote Desktop modules to its flagship X-Win32 PC X server. The new modules enable X-Win32 to safely tunnel the remote desktops from Linux and Unix servers to the user’s PC over encrypted SSH. Traditionally, users of PC X servers deploy the XDMCP protocol to display remote desktop environments such as the Gnome and KDE desktops on Linux servers and the CDE environment on Solaris Unix machines. XDMCP is used primarily on comp...
Aug. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 803