|By PR Newswire||
|March 4, 2014 05:25 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, March 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Crystal Cruises is expanding its 2014 You Care, We Care voluntourism program, continuing its commitment to give back to its global cruise destinations. Via three new complimentary shoreside aid opportunities, guests and crew aboard Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity can help animals, the environment, and orphans in the Channel Islands, Iceland, and Ghana:
- Guernsey Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, St. Peter Port, United Kingdom -- Support operations, whether it be mucking out the horse stalls or simply walking rescue dogs. (Available with August 1, 17 and 31 cruises.)
- Heidmork Nature Reserve, Reykjavic, Iceland -- With guidance from a local forestologist, aid conservation efforts by planting trees to protect the volcanic land from erosion. (Available with June 1, 6 and 13 cruises.)
- Father's Home Care Ministries, Takoradi, Ghana -- Help construct a building or clean the playground at a home and guidance center for vulnerable, neglected and disadvantaged children. (Available with a March 28 cruise.)
"You Care, We Care harnesses our guests and crew's spirit of generosity and connects them with people and lands in more intimate and unusual ways," says John Stoll, vice president of land programs. "New volunteer excursions allow our Crystal family to extend continued goodwill to new places, while revisiting organizations multiple times during a season or over years helps us build even stronger bonds with those communities."
Via dozens of You Care, We Care excursions, Crystal volunteers will be providing assistance to more than 15 communities in 2014, aiding:
- Animal rescue organizations in Barcelona and Bergen
- Park conservation efforts in Honolulu and near Belfast
- Disadvantaged youths in/near Boston, Singapore, Sihanoukville, and Durban, South Africa
- Disabled and underprivileged adults in Halifax, Livorno, Tallinn, and Valencia
Crystal's You Care, We Care program was launched in 2011, with at least one volunteer excursion planned for every cruise. Crystal covers all logistical arrangements and costs for participation.
A cornerstone of Crystal Cruises' culture is its genuine hospitality and service that has been internationally celebrated for two decades. This spirit of generosity extends to its respectful treatment of the environment, oceans and communities in which it travels.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.
CONTACT: Mimi Weisband or Susan Wichmann 310-203-4305, [email protected]
SOURCE Crystal Cruises
Whether your IoT service is connecting cars, homes, appliances, wearable, cameras or other devices, one question hangs in the balance – how do you actually make money from this service? The ability to turn your IoT service into profit requires the ability to create a monetization strategy that is flexible, scalable and working for you in real-time. It must be a transparent, smoothly implemented strategy that all stakeholders – from customers to the board – will be able to understand and comprehe...
Dec. 10, 2016 02:15 AM EST Reads: 778
Dec. 10, 2016 02:00 AM EST Reads: 541
Dec. 10, 2016 02:00 AM EST Reads: 1,981
Dec. 10, 2016 01:30 AM EST Reads: 752
Dec. 10, 2016 01:30 AM EST Reads: 3,995
Dec. 10, 2016 01:15 AM EST Reads: 1,213
Dec. 10, 2016 01:00 AM EST Reads: 1,258
Dec. 10, 2016 12:45 AM EST Reads: 458
Dec. 10, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 607
Dec. 9, 2016 11:30 PM EST Reads: 1,150
Dec. 9, 2016 10:45 PM EST Reads: 540
Dec. 9, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 1,728
Dec. 9, 2016 10:00 PM EST Reads: 314
Dec. 9, 2016 09:45 PM EST Reads: 2,009
Dec. 9, 2016 09:30 PM EST Reads: 1,284