|By Marketwired .||
|March 5, 2014 12:19 PM EST||
FRAMINGHAM, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 03/05/14 -- CITEworld's Consumerization of IT in the Enterprise (CITE) Conference + Expo today announced the full speaker lineup and additional programming for its 2014 event. The conference's content will focus on innovations in mobile, social, cloud, and big data -- what IDC calls the Third Platform -- as well as wearable computing, 3-D printing, sensor technology, and more, including the latest techniques for employing these new technologies in the enterprise. The CITE Conference + Expo will bring together more than 750 IT, business, marketing and HR professionals at the Hilton Union Square San Francisco, April 27-29.
Learn from Industry Leaders
CITE 2014 keynotes include bestselling author Steven Johnson, who will share findings from his recent book Where Good Ideas Come From; NASA's Tom Soderstrom, who will talk wearable computing, 3-D printing and how the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory is pushing the IT envelope; and Futurist Thornton May, who will share results from his study on how organizations are mapping their path to big data mastery. In addition, CITEworld editorial director Matt Rosoff will host intimate conversations with Former Facebook CTO and Quip CEO Bret Taylor and Google Chrome's Cyrus Mistry.
Additional CITE 2014 speaker and panelist highlights include:
- Lawrence Bader, director of applications development, transportation technology group, UPS
- Brett Belding, senior manager, IT, Cisco Systems
- Abhi Beniwal, senior vice president, global information technology, Interactions
- Giovanni DeMeo, vice president of global marketing and analytics, Interactions
- Gloria Burke, chief knowledge officer, Unisys
- Brian Gillespie, enterprise architect, Cerner Corp.
- Aaref Hilaly, partner, Sequoia Capital
- David Hoff, chief technology officer and co-founder, Cloud Sherpas
- Arif Janmohamed, partner, Lightspeed Venture Partners
- Brian Katz, head of mobility innovation, Sanofi
- Joe Pucciarelli, vice president and IT advisor, IDC
- Alex Rosen, managing director, IDG Ventures
- Michael Weeder, retail systems architect, True Value Co.
- Kyle Wells, senior director, field systems and mobility, DIRECTV, Inc.
"Consumerization of IT and BYOD are reshaping the enterprise. IT managers must embrace and allow it to propel productivity and efficiency in their business. To make this work, business users must clearly communicate their needs and security requirements, and vendors and solution providers must produce solutions that meet these exceedingly high demands for quality and design," said Adam Dennison, vice president and publisher, CITEworld. "The CITE Conference + Expo provides all parties the perfect platform to exchange ideas and learn from case studies with hundreds of other IT vendors, developers, buyers and users."
Insightful New Content
The third annual CITE Conference + Expo promises a dynamic program, featuring:
- The inaugural CITE Awards Ceremony, which gives attendees the opportunity to meet some of the most impactful new innovators in the consumerization of IT space.
- The "Meet the DEMO Gods" sessions, offering attendees a first look at new, enterprise-focused mobile, social, and communications technologies that launched at both DEMO Enterprise, taking place on April 3, and DEMO Fall 2013. DEMO is a sister conference to CITE.
- The addition of five vertical tracks - The Customer, The Business, The Workplace, The Technology and The Edge -- to help attendees identify the most relevant content for their businesses and better navigate the action-packed conference.
Join the Conversation
In the weeks leading up to the conference, the CITE team will lead a series of Twitter chats playing off four of those vertical tracks. To join or listen to a CITEchat, follow @CITEconference on Twitter and the hashtag #CITEchat. The chats will be held on Fridays at 1 pm ET beginning March 28, with topics as follows:
March 28: The Customer
April 4: The Business
April 18: The Workplace
April 25: The Technology
CITE Conference + Expo 2014 Sponsors Include:
- Game Changer Sponsors: AT&T Inc., Samsung
- Next Gen Plus Sponsors: OutSystems
- Next Gen Sponsors: BoardVantage, Lua, Moka5, MOBI Wireless Management, ProntoForms, Silver Peak, Voxer Business
Additional sponsorship opportunities are still available. Limited opportunities remain to speak at CITE 2014 at the Innovator sponsor level. For information regarding available sponsorship opportunities for CITE 2014, please contact Adam Dennison, vice president/publisher at [email protected].
For more information about the CITE Conference + Expo:
- Follow CITE on Twitter via @citeconference and follow the conversation via #CITEconf
- Follow CITEworld on Twitter via @CITEworld for the latest consumerization news and conference coverage
- Follow IDG Enterprise at Twitter via @IDGEnterprise
- Like CITE on Facebook
- Join and Discuss on the LinkedIn Group
- Add CITE to your Google + Circles
- Subscribe to the CITE YouTube Channel
CITEworld is the leading resource for IT professionals, business leaders, technology providers and investors who want to make the most of consumer technologies in the workplace. Additionally, CITEworld creates opportunities for information technology and consumer marketers to reach this audience. CITEworld, through CITEworld.com, CITE Conference + Expo as well as CITE Forums, address the mobile revolution reshaping the workplace, including BYOD policies and best practices, mobile device management, mobile enterprise apps, consumer apps in the workplace, as well as the new breed enterprise companies that are bringing a more consumer-like experience to the workplace. CITEworld is published by IDG Enterprise, a subsidiary of International Data Group (IDG), the world's leading media, events and research company. Company information is available at www.idgenterprise.com.
DevOps theory promotes a culture of continuous improvement built on collaboration, empowerment, systems thinking, and feedback loops. But how do you collaborate effectively across the traditional silos? How can you make decisions without system-wide visibility? How can you see the whole system when it is spread across teams and locations? How do you close feedback loops across teams and activities delivering complex multi-tier, cloud, container, serverless, and/or API-based services?
Oct. 27, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,137
Today every business relies on software to drive the innovation necessary for a competitive edge in the Application Economy. This is why collaboration between development and operations, or DevOps, has become IT’s number one priority. Whether you are in Dev or Ops, understanding how to implement a DevOps strategy can deliver faster development cycles, improved software quality, reduced deployment times and overall better experiences for your customers.
Oct. 27, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 975
Oct. 27, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 432
Oct. 27, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,871
Oct. 27, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 459
Oct. 27, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,362
Oct. 27, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 760
Oct. 27, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,507
Oct. 27, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,112
Oct. 27, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,121
Oct. 27, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 723
Oct. 27, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,832
Oct. 27, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,861
Oct. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,692
Big Data has been changing the world. IoT fuels the further transformation recently. How are Big Data and IoT related? In his session at @BigDataExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will explore the interplay of Big Data and IoT. He will anatomize Big Data and IoT separately in terms of what, which, why, where, when, who, how and how much. He will then analyze the relationship between IoT and Big Data, specifically the drilldown of how the 4Vs of Big Data (Volume, Variety,...
Oct. 27, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,593