|By Business Wire||
|March 6, 2014 03:47 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3twnx3/content_is_the) has announced the addition of the "Content is the New Currency: How Wireless Carriers are missing the Boat on Content Management" report to their offering.
A content delivery network or content distribution network (CDN) is a large distributed system of servers deployed in multiple data centers across the Internet. Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) is an open standard that allows different content management systems to interoperate via an IP connection.
Our research indicates:
- Carriers are too focused on issues such as content billing and content rules such as those put in place by the CTIA's Wireless Content Guidelines Classification Criteria.
- Carriers are missing a huge opportunity for customized content, especially in the area of enterprise content.
- Carriers need to partner with content brokers and also prepare for next generation content optimized for new sources and devices such as wearable wireless
This report covers the content development, management, and distribution marketplace with recommendations for wireless carriers and others within the ecosystem. The report includes a market outlook and forecasts.
- Mobile Cellular Carriers
- Wireless Device Manufacturers
- Wireless Infrastructure Providers
- Commerce, Content and Application Providers
Key Topics Covered:
The Wireless Content Business
Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
Wireless Carriers and Content
Content and Content Management Vendor Analysis
Content Management Forecasts
The Future of Wireless Content
- Limelight Networks
- Nokia Siemens Networks
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3twnx3/content_is_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Jul. 2, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 876
Jul. 1, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,538
Jul. 1, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 900
Jul. 1, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,234
Jul. 1, 2015 04:09 PM EDT Reads: 656
Jul. 1, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,088
Jul. 1, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,962
Jul. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,102
Jul. 1, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,211
Jul. 1, 2015 02:21 PM EDT Reads: 692
Jul. 1, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,182
Jul. 1, 2015 12:54 PM EDT Reads: 655
Jul. 1, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,063
Jul. 1, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,024
Jul. 1, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,052