|By Business Wire||
|March 6, 2014 05:45 PM EST||
Everbridge, the leader in critical communication solutions, today announced record 2013 customer growth of over 40% and sales growth of over 30%. In 2013, Everbridge added 480 new customers around the world. In the fourth quarter alone, Everbridge achieved a record pace of customer acquisition, attaining 150 new clients, including some of the largest and well known financial services, retail, airlines and telecommunications companies in the world.
Customers also leveraged Everbridge across more business processes, increasing their spend on software and services 95% year over year. In addition to direct sales channels, Everbridge’s worldwide partner program generated record sales contributions from channel partners.
The company’s corporate momentum reflects growing awareness of the importance of effective communication during both emergency and operational incidents. From January to December, Everbridge customers sent over 1 million broadcasts, reaching more than 50 million contacts.
“In 2013, as organizations increasingly sought to implement a proactive approach to critical communications, our company achieved several key milestones and grew at an explosive rate,” said Jaime Ellertson, CEO, Everbridge. “Simply put, it was our best year yet, and we look forward to continuing to accelerate corporate growth and product innovation on a global scale.”
Additional highlights for 2013 include:
- The launch of the first Unified Critical Communication suite
- The introduction of a next generation Incident Management solution, enhanced secure messaging capabilities, and new hail and lightning alerts
- Multiple product enhancements, and improvements to Everbridge’s industry-best mobile functionality, including the ability to launch, manage, and analyze critical communications from any mobile device, regardless of operating system
- Integration with the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS) Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA)
- Recognition as Best Mass Notification System at the GSN 2013 Border Security Awards (Platinum award)
- The appointment of David Flower as Senior Vice President of Europe and Middle East, reflecting Everbridge’s commitment to global expansion
- The launch of the first Situational Intelligence Network to improve organization-to-organization connectivity in emergencies
Everbridge provides a critical communication suite that helps clients be better prepared, make better decisions, and respond quickly and confidently during disruptive events. When an incident happens, whether it’s a natural disaster or an IT service outage, we automate communications to ensure that the right messages get to the right people at the right time.
Analysts such as Gartner recognize Everbridge as the market leader, and our clients, including Roche Pharmaceuticals, Boston Children's Hospital, Turin Airport, the City of New Orleans, and Virginia Tech, rely on us to connect with 50 million people around the world.
For more information about Everbridge, please see www.everbridge.com.
Jul. 1, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,504
Jul. 1, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 822
Jul. 1, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,216
Jul. 1, 2015 04:09 PM EDT Reads: 553
Jul. 1, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,061
Jul. 1, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,937
Jul. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,068
Jul. 1, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,186
Jul. 1, 2015 02:21 PM EDT Reads: 603
Jul. 1, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,161
Jul. 1, 2015 12:54 PM EDT Reads: 600
Jul. 1, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,052
Jul. 1, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,007
Jul. 1, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,025
SYS-CON Events announced today that JFrog, maker of Artifactory, the popular Binary Repository Manager, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit Silicon Valley, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Based in California, Israel and France, founded by longtime field-experts, JFrog, creator of Artifactory and Bintray, has provided the market with the first Binary Repository solution and a software distribution social platform.
Jul. 1, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 979