|By PR Newswire||
|March 7, 2014 05:40 PM EST||
NEW YORK, March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- New Investors, New Developers, New Strategies & New Stories: Healthcare & Real Estate 2014 will bring together 300+ attendees and 40 Speakers in 12 panel discussions. Join the most active investors, developers, capital sources, brokers, tenants, healthcare providers and technology firms for an important and in-depth healthcare & real estate update on April 8.
HEALTHCARE & REAL ESTATE 2014 will feature 40 speakers, including new voices and industry experts in 12 panel discussions. Agenda coverage:
* The new and changing delivery of healthcare in 2014: What's new in healthcare delivery?
* Urgent care centers update: Are they here to stay?
* Healthcare legal analysis: What are the legal ramifications of the accountable care act?
* Is the private practice of medicine going the way of the dinosaur? Who will survive and who may become extinct?
* New innovations in healthcare: What are the most profitable medical services being provided today?
* A study of healthcare design today and the efficiencies of multiple care facilities: Exploring the Importance of efficient health care design in today's multi-specialty healthcare spaces
* Investment trends in healthcare real estate, including hospitals, medical office buildings and research facilities: Who is investing in healthcare real estate today?
> View detailed agenda: http://cre-events.com/hcre2014/agenda/
Confirmed Speakers: Hear 40 Speakers, Including New Voices & Industry Experts
* John D. Claybrook, Partner, Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP
* Jeffrey H Cooper, Chairman & Executive Managing Director, Savills
* Jeffrey P. Drucker, AIA, Vice President and Studio Director, NortheastRegion, ARRAY
* Ciro Fraschilla, AIA, President & Chief Executive Officer, Mascioni & Behrmann, Architecture & Engineering, P.C.
* Wilkingson Germain, Investment Officer, Ventas, Inc.
* Morris Gross, Vice President - Facilities Management, Danbury Hospital
* Todd Jensen, Chief Investment Officer, American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust
* Christopher W. Korsh, Senior Principal - Regional Leader, Healthcare, HOK
* Steven Laufer, President, Promenade Senior Living
* Sean P. Leyden, Partner/Director, Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
* H. Guy Leibler, President, Simone Healthcare Development
* John Marshall, Vice President, Duke Realty
* Scott A. Mason, D.P.A, FACHE, Executive Managing Director and Leader | Healthcare, Cushman & Wakefield
* Chris Montello, Principal, MP Healthcare Services
* Casey N. Moore, Principal, Prudential Mortgage Capital
* Max Newland, Director - Acquisitions, Kayne Anderson Real Estate
* Gary Sastow, Law Offices of Gary S. Sastow, PLLC
* Frank R. Williams, Jr., Senior Managing Director - Acquisitions, Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
* Paul Wexler, Wexler Healthcare Properties, The Corcoran Group
* Jonathan L. Winer, Senior Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
* Laca Wong Hammond, Head of Healthcare Real Estate - Healthcare Investment Banking, Raymond James
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 135 leading CRE and healthcare executives have already made plans to attend - Add your firm's name to this influential list today. 300+ are expected to attend. Attending firms, as of February 19, 2014.
* AFD Contract Furniture Inc.
* American Realty Capital
* Arbor Commercial Mortgage
* Array Architects
* Beech Street Capital
* Capital One
* Caracor LLC
* CTL Capital
* Cushman & Wakefield
* Danbury Hospital
* Dare Living Associates
* Duke Realty
* EmblemHealth, Inc.
* First Columbia Property Services
* Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
* HealthAmerica Realty Group
* Kayne Anderson Real Estate
* Kings III Emergency Communications
* Law Offices of Gary S. Sastow, PLLC
* Lillibridge Healthcare Services
* Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services
* MB Real Estate
* MedDev LLC
* Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
* Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
* MP Healthcare Services
* NAI JAMES E. HANSON
* NPV Advisors
* Promenade Senior Living
* Prudential Mortgage Capital
* Prudential Mortgage Capital Company
* Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
* Simone Development
* Simone Healthcare
* Simone Healthcare Development
* Ventas, Inc.
* Voikos Construction Management
* Westage Companies
* Wexler Healthcare Properties, The Corcoran Group
* Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP
> Online registration: https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1482046
Event Speaker/Sponsor Contact: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | [email protected]
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 212-873-3484
© 2011-2014, CapRate Events, LLC, All Rights Reserved | cre-events.com | [email protected] | 917-460-3572
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events LLC
SYS-CON Events announced today that T-Mobile will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc., is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 67.4 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on ...
Mar. 23, 2017 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,415
What if you could build a web application that could support true web-scale traffic without having to ever provision or manage a single server? Sounds magical, and it is! In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Munns, Senior Developer Advocate for Serverless Applications at Amazon Web Services, will show how to build a serverless website that scales automatically using services like AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, and Amazon S3. We will review several frameworks that can help you build serverle...
Mar. 23, 2017 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,178
Deep learning has been very successful in social sciences and specially areas where there is a lot of data. Trading is another field that can be viewed as social science with a lot of data. With the advent of Deep Learning and Big Data technologies for efficient computation, we are finally able to use the same methods in investment management as we would in face recognition or in making chat-bots. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Gaurav Chakravorty, co-founder and Head of Strategy Development ...
Mar. 23, 2017 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,981
"Peak 10 is a national cloud data center solutions managed services provider, and part of that is disaster recovery. We see a growing trend in the industry where companies are coming to us looking for assistance in their DR strategy," stated Andrew Cole, Director of Solutions Engineering at Peak 10, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Mar. 23, 2017 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 8,061
Culture is the most important ingredient of DevOps. The challenge for most organizations is defining and communicating a vision of beneficial DevOps culture for their organizations, and then facilitating the changes needed to achieve that. Often this comes down to an ability to provide true leadership. As a CIO, are your direct reports IT managers or are they IT leaders? The hard truth is that many IT managers have risen through the ranks based on their technical skills, not their leadership abi...
Mar. 23, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 10,463
The essence of cloud computing is that all consumable IT resources are delivered as services. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Yung Chou, Technology Evangelist at Microsoft, demonstrated the concepts and implementations of two important cloud computing deliveries: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS). He discussed from business and technical viewpoints what exactly they are, why we care, how they are different and in what ways, and the strategies for IT to transi...
Mar. 23, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,656
Information technology (IT) advances are transforming the way we innovate in business, thereby disrupting the old guard and their predictable status-quo. It’s creating global market turbulence. Industries are converging, and new opportunities and threats are emerging, like never before. So, how are savvy chief information officers (CIOs) leading this transition? Back in 2015, the IBM Institute for Business Value conducted a market study that included the findings from over 1,800 CIO interviews ...
Mar. 23, 2017 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,704
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named “Platinum Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CA Technologies helps customers succeed in a future where every business – from apparel to energy – is being rewritten by software. From ...
Mar. 23, 2017 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 895
Niagara Networks exhibited at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. Niagara Networks offers the highest port-density systems, and the most complete Next-Generation Network Visibility systems including Network Packet Brokers, Bypass Switches, and Network TAPs.
Mar. 23, 2017 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,894
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Mar. 23, 2017 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,315
Extreme Computing is the ability to leverage highly performant infrastructure and software to accelerate Big Data, machine learning, HPC, and Enterprise applications. High IOPS Storage, low-latency networks, in-memory databases, GPUs and other parallel accelerators are being used to achieve faster results and help businesses make better decisions. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at NVIDIA, focused on some of the unique ways extreme computing is...
Mar. 23, 2017 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 11,098
SYS-CON Events announced today that HTBase will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. HTBase (Gartner 2016 Cool Vendor) delivers a Composable IT infrastructure solution architected for agility and increased efficiency. It turns compute, storage, and fabric into fluid pools of resources that are easily composed and re-composed to meet each application’s needs. With HTBase, companies can quickly prov...
Mar. 23, 2017 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,255
SYS-CON Events announced today that Outlyer, a monitoring service for DevOps and operations teams, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Outlyer is a monitoring service for DevOps and Operations teams running Cloud, SaaS, Microservices and IoT deployments. Designed for today's dynamic environments that need beyond cloud-scale monitoring, we make monitoring effortless so you ...
Mar. 23, 2017 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,645
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a client-oriented software development company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software company that develops and delivers turn-key mobile apps, websites, web services, and complex softw...
Mar. 23, 2017 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,288
In his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Bruce Swann, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Campaign, explored the key ingredients of cross-channel marketing in a digital world. Learn how the Adobe Marketing Cloud can help marketers embrace opportunities for personalized, relevant and real-time customer engagement across offline (direct mail, point of sale, call center) and digital (email, website, SMS, mobile apps, social networks, connected objects).
Mar. 22, 2017 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,937