|By PR Newswire||
|March 7, 2014 06:04 PM EST||
NEW YORK, March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Economist Group's marketing blog Lean back announced today that it will produce programming for SXSW interactive featuring live video chats and Q&A sessions powered by New York-based startup Shindig. The three day event beginning March 9th will feature discussions with digital influencers and business leaders and will engage audiences around the globe in real time. The Economist Group is one of the first publishing companies to test Shindig's virtual platform at the conference.
Nick Blunden, SVP, Global head of digital and content strategy notes, "The Lean back interactive webinar provides an exciting opportunity for The Economist to bring SXSW to readers around the globe using the latest video chat technology." Blunden says, "Using this platform attendees will have unique access to ask questions and network amongst themselves using face-to-face video chat."
Participants can reserve their space for this free event via http://bit.ly/1dwr5m0 and join the discussion using #LeanbackSXSW
Featured guests from companies such as Coca-Cola, IBM and DigitasLBi will provide inside access to SXSW with live interactive discussions.
- Customers as stalkers: Drive customers to become fans and brand advocates
- When marketing has to grow a pair: A call for boldness among marketers
- Facebook vs face time: How social media enables collaboration
- Wearables and consumers: The next wearable technologies and their implications for consumers and brands
- Tweet this, I hate you: The pros and cons of using social media for customer service
- SXSW to go: Lessons and takeaways from this year's SXSW interactive conference
Time and Date:
- March 9th, 10th and 11th from 12pm-1:30 pm EDT / 11am-12:30pm CDT
Confirmed speakers include:
- Richard Choi, Director -Advertising Strategy, Chevrolet
- Rebecca Harris, social media expertise lead, GM
- Dave Marsey, managing director, DigitasLBi
- John Ellett, CEO, nFusion Group
- Rajat Paharia, founder, Bunchball
- Andrew Gill, global business social partner, IBM
- Bachir Zeroual, global director of marketing ventures, Coca-Cola Co.
- Dave Evans, VP of social strategy, Lithium
- Jesse Suchmann, VP/Director, DigitasLBi
About Lean back (http://www.economistgroup.com/leanback)
Lean back is The Economist Group's marketing blog for top thinkers and practitioners to share ideas for engaging with consumers in new ways. They post a mix of data, news, and commentary from around the world that provides insights into the evolution of multi-platform marketing.
About The Economist (www.economist.com)
The Economist Group is the leading source of analysis on international business and world affairs. The group delivers information through a range of formats, from newspapers and magazines to conferences and electronic services. What ties it together is the objectivity of their opinion, the originality of their insight and their advocacy of economic and political freedom around the world.
*Audit Bureau of Circulations UK and Alliance for Audited Media US, January-June 2013
SOURCE The Economist Group
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings in the last year, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their back-end AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT – especially in the connected home and office. Amazon is extending its reach by building on its dominant Cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strategy, recently announced Replenishment Services, the Echo/Alexa voice recognition control platform, the 6-7 strategic...
Aug. 24, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,155
Aug. 24, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,896
Aug. 24, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,774
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,378
Aug. 24, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,250
Aug. 24, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,842
Aug. 24, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,571
Aug. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,043
Aug. 24, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,841
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,792
Aug. 23, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,205
Aug. 23, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,480
Aug. 23, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,642
Aug. 23, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,969
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Aug. 23, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,745