|By PR Newswire||
|March 9, 2014 11:55 PM EDT||
WAYNESBORO, Va., March 9, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Accelerated Degree's new website, accelerated-degree.com, is now available for online degree seekers to browse and explore. The website allows potential students to search programs, majors, and types of degrees to find their perfect educational match. Website users will also have access to tips and tricks for pursuing a degree online in an accelerated or fast format.
Accelerated Degree's interactive website features:
· A search box for current or future students to search degrees and programs
· Easy to understand explanations about what accelerated online degrees are and what they can offer students
· A blog that provides conversational, yet informative information about accreditation; juggling work, school & family life; applying for online programs; careers and job opportunities with specific degrees; and field-specific information about job duties and salaries
· Instructions and tips for students interested in pursuing an accelerated degree online
· Information about the ins and outs of an accelerated program online
· A "Helpful Tools" section
· Links to outside resources and online programs
The Goal of Accelerated Degree
Accelerated Degree seeks to inform potential students about online and accelerated platforms for earning degrees. It also wants to keep students up to date about information that could affect their educational experience, so information regarding the financial, logistical, and emotional aspects of earning an accelerated degree online is all made available to users. Accelerated Degree desires its users to find all they need to feel comfortable researching, applying for, pursuing, and completing an online, accelerated degree. The website's varied and thorough features reflect this desire to be as comprehensive as possible.
Carefully Researched and Pertinent Information
Accelerated Degree's website isn't a dumping ground for random information about online and accelerated degrees, making it different from some other educational sites out there on the web. Researchers and writers find the best, most up-to-date information to relay to the site's users. Specific topics and information covered on the site include:
· Accreditation: The site explains what accreditation is, lists the specific accrediting agencies, and goes into detail about why it's important when selecting a program. This information can be found in numerous places on the new website.
· FAFSA & Federal Financial Aid: Accelerated Degree provides resources for students to consult if they are interested in applying for federal financial aid, in which case they would need to fill out a FAFSA.
· Types of Degrees and Programs: Associate, bachelor's, and master's degrees are all covered on the new website. It doesn't matter which type of accelerated degree a student is looking for; accelerated-degree.com will have information for them. The site also explains the difference between accelerated degree programs, completion programs, and accelerated classes.
· Specific Degree Programs: One of the most useful features of the site is that it provides information about specific degree programs. If a student is looking for an accelerated degree in Nursing, for example, accelererateddegree.com will have information about how long it takes to complete the program, requirements for applying to the program, information about careers available after the program is completed, and other helpful tips about the specific field of Nursing.
· Life Experience Credit: Another focus of the new website is to instruct users how they can receive college credit for their life experiences, such as job training, military service, or prior knowledge in a specific subject. The website explains testing procedures and other ways students can earn this credit.
The information on accelerated-degree.com is well researched and statistics and data from sources like the Bureau of Labor Statistics and educational research and survey groups are featured prominently on the site. Users can be assured that the information they are being delivered is accurate and credible.
Layout of Website
The website is visually appealing and easy to navigate, making it easier for users to find the information they need when they need it. Links to outside resources and information are easily identifiable. The layout of the website makes it simple for users to find the information they need quickly. Accelerated Degree understands that students who seek to pursue fast degrees online desire a user-friendly website that is simply and logically organized. They've designed their new website with that in mind.
Potential Users of Accelerated Degree's Website
The targeted audience of accelerated-degree.com is anyone who is curious about accelerating their degree process. Whether someone is seeking to pursue an associate, bachelor's, master's, or doctorate degree, Accelerated Degree's website can prove to be a valuable tool. In particular, if users are new to the college culture and/or online learning, they will find information and tools on the website that can ease them into the process.
Accelerated Degree hopes that the launch of the new website will provide users who are interested in learning more about accelerated degrees online with a full package of information and resources. These types of educational sites are proving extremely useful as more and more students pursue their degrees online, and Accelerated Degree now joins others in offering students the best information available about accelerated online education.
Media Contact: Joy Miller, Accelerated Degree, 713-878-1704, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Accelerated Degree
May. 5, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,495
May. 5, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,468
May. 5, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,374
May. 5, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,033
May. 5, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,359
May. 5, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,268
May. 5, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,363
May. 5, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 763
May. 5, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,184
May. 5, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 719
May. 5, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,175
May. 5, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,059
May. 5, 2016 02:39 PM EDT Reads: 297
May. 5, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,483
May. 5, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,204