|By PR Newswire||
|March 11, 2014 01:30 PM EDT||
SAN JOSE, Calif., March 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Cadence speeds up and expands Interconnect Workbench solution for ARM® CoreLink™ 400 interconnect IP-based systems to deliver faster performance verification and analysis
- Cadence now provides ARM Fast Models combined with the Palladium® XP II platform to support ARMv8-based system embedded OS verification
- Verification IP supporting the ARM AMBA® 5 CHI protocol for advanced networking, storage and server systems is now available for simulation and the Palladium XP II platform
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS), a leader in global electronic design innovation, today announced an expansion of its ARM-based design system verification solution in order to drive shorter time-to-market for mobile, networking and server applications. This expanded solution from Cadence features several enhancements and speeds system design and early software development for ARM Cortex®-A processor series based systems.
In collaboration with ARM, Cadence enhanced its System Development Suite's ARM-based system verification solution by including:
- New adaptable interconnect performance characterization test suite in the Cadence® Interconnect Workbench, along with AMBA Designer integration, that delivers a significant speed-up of performance analysis and verification of CoreLink CCI-400 system IP and NIC-400 design tool based systems.
- Expanded and pre-verified support of hardware-accurate OS embedded software verification using Palladium XP II platform with ARMv8 64-bit Cortex processor family Fast Models, which are now available through Cadence.
- Verification IP supporting AMBA 5 Coherent Hub Interface (CHI) protocol is the same protocol as implemented in the ARM CoreLink CCN-508 system IP and silicon proven CoreLink CCN-504 Cache Coherent Networks as used in enterprise level applications. The new Verification IP runs on all industry simulators, plus Accelerated Verification IP for Palladium XP II platforms.
"In the ultra-competitive mobile, network and server markets, our partners are driven by the need to quickly differentiate and deliver the right product inside very tight development windows" said James McNiven, deputy general manager, systems & software group, ARM. "The expanding collaboration between ARM and Cadence, and the availability of better ARM-based system design and verification automation, enables our joint partners to focus on innovation and getting their value added products to market faster."
"The Cadence Palladium solution for embedded software development enabled by ARM-based Fast Models helps us reduce the system software validation cycle and ensures a smoother post-silicon bring-up," said Kevin Kranzusch, vice president, System Software, at NVIDIA. "The continued delivery of innovating technology from ARM and Cadence is crucial to our ongoing success."
For more information on this solution visit www.cadence.com/news/sds
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available here.
© 2014 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence, Palladium and the Cadence logo are registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, please contact:
SOURCE Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
Jan. 16, 2017 08:00 PM EST Reads: 439
Jan. 16, 2017 06:45 PM EST Reads: 3,480
Jan. 16, 2017 06:00 PM EST Reads: 338
Jan. 16, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 3,990
Jan. 16, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 4,815
Jan. 16, 2017 03:15 PM EST Reads: 322
Jan. 16, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 1,544
Jan. 16, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 5,258
Jan. 16, 2017 01:45 PM EST Reads: 3,589
Jan. 16, 2017 01:30 PM EST Reads: 3,305
Jan. 16, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 3,635
Jan. 16, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,025
"There's a growing demand from users for things to be faster. When you think about all the transactions or interactions users will have with your product and everything that is between those transactions and interactions - what drives us at Catchpoint Systems is the idea to measure that and to analyze it," explained Leo Vasiliou, Director of Web Performance Engineering at Catchpoint Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York Ci...
Jan. 16, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 5,469
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Jan. 16, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 5,007
Jan. 16, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 3,353