|By Elizabeth White||
|March 11, 2014 03:48 PM EDT||
Compuware Corporation on Tuesday announced that effective February 1, 2014, it has opened a new Center of Excellence for SAP solutions in the Partner Port, located near SAP headquarters, where more than 100 SAP partners and other companies with close relationships with SAP have office space in Walldorf, Germany. Compuware has also increased its investment in R&D and expertise to support the fast-growing base of companies using SAP® solutions.
Compuware APM for SAP Solutions is a non-invasive solution that comes out-of-the-box, with zero configuration. The solution discovers processes and user transactions performed with SAP software and captures important performance parameters of non-SAP components in heterogeneous ERP landscapes. All transactions are monitored 24/7, without placing additional load on the servers or network. Additionally, this solution can be extended to monitor cloud, big data, Citrix and mobile environments as well.
"SAP solutions are mission-critical applications whose performance is of the highest importance. The increased number of companies looking to ensure that these key applications are performing optimally is exciting," said Blair Drenner, Vice President of Strategic Business Development for Compuware's APM business unit. "The new Compuware Center of Excellence and our expanding expertise in SAP solutions are important steps to expand our existing relationship with SAP and with leading system integrators focusing on SAP solutions. Compuware is committed to ensuring our customers and partners are getting the most out of their investments in SAP software."
Compuware APM for SAP Solutions:
- automatically discovers and recognizes processes and individual user operations within SAP software;
- tracks all user transactions in SAP software, 24/7;
- Compuware APM 12.0 (formerly referred to as Compuware Gomez Real User Monitoring - Data Center) has certified integration with the SAP NetWeaver® technology platform, and was successfully tested by the SAP Co-Innovation Lab;
- delivers deep visibility into both the regular protocol and the encrypted secure network communications layer used by SAP GUI transactions, down to the level of individual transaction steps;
- provides agentless monitoring of the entire SAP solution landscape, including end users, the internet, Citrix, WAN optimization controllers, SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP® and SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java, the SQL database and the integration tiers between SAP applications and external applications;
- provides baseline service performance information and usage topology, and identifies impacted users to help enable smoother migrations to the SAP HANA® platform; and
- delivers real-time reporting and alerting on performance and availability issues of the remote function call (RFC) network protocol in SAP software.
Sep. 25, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,335
Sep. 25, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,419
Sep. 25, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,686
Sep. 25, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 851
Sep. 25, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,202
Sep. 25, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,031
Sep. 25, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,927
Sep. 25, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,587
Sep. 24, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,604
Sep. 24, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,427
Sep. 24, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,443
Sep. 24, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,652
Sep. 24, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,792
Sep. 24, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,485
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Sep. 24, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,703