|By Business Wire||
|March 13, 2014 09:03 AM EDT||
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Yoshi’s New Island – Yoshi is back and he’s bustin’ out the big eggs. Crush your surroundings and create paths with his new Mega and Metal Eggdozers in a new platforming adventure. It’ll take more than egg tosses and flutter jumps to lead Yoshi and Baby Mario through a dangerous new island littered with inventive power-ups. Can you help save Baby Luigi? Yoshi’s New Island will be available at midnight on March 14.
Virtual Console on Wii U
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels – Mario fans will appreciate the familiar look and feel of Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels – originally released in Japan as Super Mario Bros. 2 – while finding that its updated game play creates a new challenge. In addition to the classic enemies already known to fans worldwide, there are also Poison Mushrooms, backward Warp Zones and the occasional wind gust (which can help or hinder your progress).
Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS
- Galaga™ – Move right and left to defend against missiles and alien attacks in this classic shooter. Aliens attack in formations using a variety of attack patterns. You can even rescue a captured fighter and combine with it to form a Dual Fighter with twice the firepower.
Nintendo eShop Sales
- SteamWorld Dig – The acclaimed SteamWorld Dig is 50 percent off in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS. But hurry, this promotion only lasts until 9 a.m. PT on March 16.
- Sale by Zen Studios – Zen Pinball 3D, Marvel Pinball 3D and Star Wars Pinball are 50 percent off in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS. This offer starts 9 a.m. March 17 and lasts until 9 a.m. PT on March 31.
Also new this week:
- Castlestorm – New DLC Now Available (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Madagascar 3 & The Croods Prehistoric Party Combo Pack (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Bubble Pop World (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Cube Tactics (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Lola’s ABC Party (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- WAKEDAS - Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
To view this week’s Nintendo Download in its full graphical version, please visit: http://news2know.net/nintendo/downloadafb45ds3.php.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new titles weekly to the Nintendo eShop for the Wii U system as well as the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL systems, to the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and to the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features games, applications and videos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in the Nintendo eShop on either Wii U or Nintendo 3DS, but can be used in either Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Wii Points Card™ and Nintendo DSi Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu, http://www.nintendo.com/wii, http://www.nintendo.com/3ds or http://www.nintendo.com/ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please contact Deanna Avila at 213-438-8742 or [email protected]. Users can receive instant Nintendo information by subscribing to the site’s RSS feed.
Jul. 5, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,395
Jul. 5, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,887
Jul. 5, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,546
Jul. 5, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,807
Jul. 5, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,276
Jul. 5, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,383
Jul. 5, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,913
Jul. 5, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,446
Jul. 5, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,188
Jul. 5, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,474
Jul. 5, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,542
Jul. 5, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,410
Jul. 5, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,524
WebRTC converts the entire network into a ubiquitous communications cloud thereby connecting anytime, anywhere through any point. In his session at WebRTC Summit,, Mark Castleman, EIR at Bell Labs and Head of Future X Labs, will discuss how the transformational nature of communications is achieved through the democratizing force of WebRTC. WebRTC is doing for voice what HTML did for web content.
Jul. 5, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,291
Jul. 5, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,326