|By PR Newswire||
|March 14, 2014 06:04 AM EDT||
SHANGHAI, March 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DCCI released 2013 Digital Marketing Insights -- Enterprise Marketing Technology Service Platform Report on February 24, 2014. The report reviews the state of Internet digital marketing and emphasizes the role of marketing technology service platforms in facilitating Internet digital marketing, analyzes the current status of made-in-China marketing technology service platforms as well as those developed outside of China, and illustrates the unparalleled advantages of enterprise DSP (demand-side platforms) / DMP (data management platforms) marketing technology services platforms ("enterprise platforms") when collaborating in the areas of data, resources, technology, and business operations.
In the report, DCCI recognizes the dominant position of enterprise platforms and believes that "enterprise platforms will boost innovation in partnerships involving data, resources, technology, and business and become an essential part and priority of the interactive marketing ecosystem." The report also provides insights into and an analysis of AdChina, the largest multi-screen integrated digital advertising platform in China, highlighting the AdChina's unique strength in data, technology, and end-to-end integration as one of China's pioneers in developing enterprise marketing technology service platforms.
Report Highlights: enterprise DSP/DMP platforms go mainstream in the programmatic market
- The competition among independent DSP service providers is and will continue to be fierce and China's market is expected to consolidate to no more than six independent DSP service providers in next couple years.
- Marketing technology service platforms consist of both DSP and DMP
- DSP helps online ads purchase from several advertising trade platforms easier and more convenient;
- DMP, a platform supplementary to DSP, helps advertisers and advertising agencies collect, manage, and analyze user data, enhancing the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Enterprise platforms with their inherent advantages in the sharing of data, resources, and technology will create more opportunities for collaboration between businesses and will become the mainstream in the digital marketing service market.
- Data privatization
- Data owners will no longer allow core data to be managed by third parties nor rely on data to be supplied by other firms.
- Development of private enterprise marketing technology service platforms is the sole option for data management.
- Enterprise platforms have more advantages in terms of data management (data collection and management, data analysis, data application and privacy protection among others).
- Tide Control of Inventory
- Strong customer demand will lead enterprise platforms to control high-quality media resources more exclusively.
- Independent DSPs will struggle for survival due to a shortage of resources.
- Mature technology and improved scaling of the technology
- Enterprise marketing technology service providers tend to focus on how they set up their technology teams and make sure they have enough manpower. Their focused and comprehensive services are more capable of meeting the customized requirement from enterprise clients, as they are more stable and reliable than services supported by independent DSP players.
- Maximized mutual benefits resulting in stability in partnerships
- A win-win for all participants: the interests of enterprise platforms are aligned with the advertisers and advertising agencies, avoiding conflicts of interest where one party seeks to arbitrage price differentials and resulting in win-win-based sustainable relationship;
- Fewer intermediary links in the chain: enterprise platforms allow advertisers and advertising agencies to complete transactions on their own platforms, resulting in less intermediaries in the Internet transaction chain;
- Keep it in-house: enterprise marketing technology service providers offer enterprises with in-house platform services. Once the platform is set up, a longstanding strategic partnership can be formed.
- Data privatization
- The report mentions and delves into an in-depth analysis of AdChina, the prototype Chinese provider of enterprise marketing technology services:
As one of China's pioneers in developing enterprise marketing technology service platforms, AdChina developed the Trading Desk (the enterprise DSP system) for four major 4A agencies and built private DMP platforms for dozens of leading advertisers and agencies, assisting advertisers and agencies in collecting, managing, and distributing data, significantly improving DSP purchase effectiveness.
- AdChina's enterprise DSP
- The first company in China to develop enterprise services: AdChina is the first provider in the country to build a DSP platform. The company began providing enterprise DSP solutions in 2010.
- Extensive experience in enterprise services: To date, AdChina has provided enterprise DSP technology services to four top 4A agencies, via its ATD (Agency Trading Desk).
- Reliable technical capacity: Relying on a large technical team, AdChina leverages the in-house R&D model in enterprise-level services, meeting customers' diversified and customized needs.
- AdChina's enterprise DMP
- Principles of data management: AdChina DMP collects and stores data from multiple parties, integrates, and analyzes the data and develops highly accurate targeting based on the data, validating the marketing effectiveness.
- Creating domain-private databases: AdChina DMP personalizes data hosted by users. The technology providers are not able to access the data.
- Third-party data usage: Users can access resources and exchange resources with other resource owners through the open technology platforms.
- AdChina focuses on enterprise DMP and DSP products and services. The company is the first one to achieve conversion between DMP and DSP and data distribution, differentiating itself from its rivals.
- Technologies are developed in-house by AdChina, assuring a higher level of stability and scalability
- AdChina operates DSP-SSP end-to-end integrated ad platform
To download the complete report, please click: http://www.dcci.com.cn/dynamic/view/cid/2/id/1273.html
AdChina built and operates China's largest independent SSP/DSP/DMP digital advertising technology platform covering both PC Internet and mobile Internet. AdChina was founded in April 2007 in Silicon Valley, USA.
AdChina's enterprise DSP tops in iResearch DSP Report for 2nd consecutive year (2012 and 2013). As the largest mobile DSP in China, AdChina's Mobile DSP is accessible by major mobile exchanges. As of the end of 2013, more than 60,000 mobile apps have been integrated into the platform with a reach to over 80 percent of China's mobile Internet users. The Company's enterprise DMP, which seamlessly integrates Internet and mobile data, takes a leading position in China and is widely adopted by brand customers. AdChina's PC SSP, with a focus on quality advertising inventory, is the largest of its kind in the country. The Company's Mobile SSP is currently China's largest independent mobile SSP, delivering 650 million ad impressions daily as of the end of 2013.
SOURCE AD China
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Aug. 24, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,031
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings in the last year, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their back-end AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT – especially in the connected home and office. Amazon is extending its reach by building on its dominant Cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strategy, recently announced Replenishment Services, the Echo/Alexa voice recognition control platform, the 6-7 strategic...
Aug. 24, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,156
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Aug. 24, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,896
Using new techniques of information modeling, indexing, and processing, new cloud-based systems can support cloud-based workloads previously not possible for high-throughput insurance, banking, and case-based applications. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, John Newton, CTO, Founder and Chairman of Alfresco, described how to scale cloud-based content management repositories to store, manage, and retrieve billions of documents and related information with fast and linear scalability. He addres...
Aug. 24, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,774
Akana has announced the availability of version 8 of its API Management solution. The Akana Platform provides an end-to-end API Management solution for designing, implementing, securing, managing, monitoring, and publishing APIs. It is available as a SaaS platform, on-premises, and as a hybrid deployment. Version 8 introduces a lot of new functionality, all aimed at offering customers the richest API Management capabilities in a way that is easier than ever for API and app developers to use.
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,380
Kubernetes, Docker and containers are changing the world, and how companies are deploying their software and running their infrastructure. With the shift in how applications are built and deployed, new challenges must be solved. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Sebastian Scheele, co-founder of Loodse, will discuss the implications of containerized applications/infrastructures and their impact on the enterprise. In a real world example based on Kubernetes, he will show how to ...
Aug. 24, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,251
Personalization has long been the holy grail of marketing. Simply stated, communicate the most relevant offer to the right person and you will increase sales. To achieve this, you must understand the individual. Consequently, digital marketers developed many ways to gather and leverage customer information to deliver targeted experiences. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lou Casal, Founder and Principal Consultant at Practicala, discussed how the Internet of Things (IoT) has accelerated our abil...
Aug. 24, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,844
With so much going on in this space you could be forgiven for thinking you were always working with yesterday’s technologies. So much change, so quickly. What do you do if you have to build a solution from the ground up that is expected to live in the field for at least 5-10 years? This is the challenge we faced when we looked to refresh our existing 10-year-old custom hardware stack to measure the fullness of trash cans and compactors.
Aug. 24, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,571
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at DevOps Summit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, cutting-edge enterprise web applications for desktop and mobile. SmartClient combines the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software with the simp...
Aug. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,045
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions wi...
Aug. 24, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,842
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,796
I wanted to gather all of my Internet of Things (IOT) blogs into a single blog (that I could later use with my University of San Francisco (USF) Big Data “MBA” course). However as I started to pull these blogs together, I realized that my IOT discussion lacked a vision; it lacked an end point towards which an organization could drive their IOT envisioning, proof of value, app dev, data engineering and data science efforts. And I think that the IOT end point is really quite simple…
Aug. 23, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,205
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Aug. 23, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,481
Qosmos has announced new milestones in the detection of encrypted traffic and in protocol signature coverage. Qosmos latest software can accurately classify traffic encrypted with SSL/TLS (e.g., Google, Facebook, WhatsApp), P2P traffic (e.g., BitTorrent, MuTorrent, Vuze), and Skype, while preserving the privacy of communication content. These new classification techniques mean that traffic optimization, policy enforcement, and user experience are largely unaffected by encryption. In respect wit...
Aug. 23, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,642
"My role is working with customers, helping them go through this digital transformation. I spend a lot of time talking to banks, big industries, manufacturers working through how they are integrating and transforming their IT platforms and moving them forward," explained William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interoute, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Aug. 23, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,969