|By PR Newswire||
|March 14, 2014 06:04 AM EDT||
SHANGHAI, March 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DCCI released 2013 Digital Marketing Insights -- Enterprise Marketing Technology Service Platform Report on February 24, 2014. The report reviews the state of Internet digital marketing and emphasizes the role of marketing technology service platforms in facilitating Internet digital marketing, analyzes the current status of made-in-China marketing technology service platforms as well as those developed outside of China, and illustrates the unparalleled advantages of enterprise DSP (demand-side platforms) / DMP (data management platforms) marketing technology services platforms ("enterprise platforms") when collaborating in the areas of data, resources, technology, and business operations.
In the report, DCCI recognizes the dominant position of enterprise platforms and believes that "enterprise platforms will boost innovation in partnerships involving data, resources, technology, and business and become an essential part and priority of the interactive marketing ecosystem." The report also provides insights into and an analysis of AdChina, the largest multi-screen integrated digital advertising platform in China, highlighting the AdChina's unique strength in data, technology, and end-to-end integration as one of China's pioneers in developing enterprise marketing technology service platforms.
Report Highlights: enterprise DSP/DMP platforms go mainstream in the programmatic market
- The competition among independent DSP service providers is and will continue to be fierce and China's market is expected to consolidate to no more than six independent DSP service providers in next couple years.
- Marketing technology service platforms consist of both DSP and DMP
- DSP helps online ads purchase from several advertising trade platforms easier and more convenient;
- DMP, a platform supplementary to DSP, helps advertisers and advertising agencies collect, manage, and analyze user data, enhancing the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Enterprise platforms with their inherent advantages in the sharing of data, resources, and technology will create more opportunities for collaboration between businesses and will become the mainstream in the digital marketing service market.
- Data privatization
- Data owners will no longer allow core data to be managed by third parties nor rely on data to be supplied by other firms.
- Development of private enterprise marketing technology service platforms is the sole option for data management.
- Enterprise platforms have more advantages in terms of data management (data collection and management, data analysis, data application and privacy protection among others).
- Tide Control of Inventory
- Strong customer demand will lead enterprise platforms to control high-quality media resources more exclusively.
- Independent DSPs will struggle for survival due to a shortage of resources.
- Mature technology and improved scaling of the technology
- Enterprise marketing technology service providers tend to focus on how they set up their technology teams and make sure they have enough manpower. Their focused and comprehensive services are more capable of meeting the customized requirement from enterprise clients, as they are more stable and reliable than services supported by independent DSP players.
- Maximized mutual benefits resulting in stability in partnerships
- A win-win for all participants: the interests of enterprise platforms are aligned with the advertisers and advertising agencies, avoiding conflicts of interest where one party seeks to arbitrage price differentials and resulting in win-win-based sustainable relationship;
- Fewer intermediary links in the chain: enterprise platforms allow advertisers and advertising agencies to complete transactions on their own platforms, resulting in less intermediaries in the Internet transaction chain;
- Keep it in-house: enterprise marketing technology service providers offer enterprises with in-house platform services. Once the platform is set up, a longstanding strategic partnership can be formed.
- Data privatization
- The report mentions and delves into an in-depth analysis of AdChina, the prototype Chinese provider of enterprise marketing technology services:
As one of China's pioneers in developing enterprise marketing technology service platforms, AdChina developed the Trading Desk (the enterprise DSP system) for four major 4A agencies and built private DMP platforms for dozens of leading advertisers and agencies, assisting advertisers and agencies in collecting, managing, and distributing data, significantly improving DSP purchase effectiveness.
- AdChina's enterprise DSP
- The first company in China to develop enterprise services: AdChina is the first provider in the country to build a DSP platform. The company began providing enterprise DSP solutions in 2010.
- Extensive experience in enterprise services: To date, AdChina has provided enterprise DSP technology services to four top 4A agencies, via its ATD (Agency Trading Desk).
- Reliable technical capacity: Relying on a large technical team, AdChina leverages the in-house R&D model in enterprise-level services, meeting customers' diversified and customized needs.
- AdChina's enterprise DMP
- Principles of data management: AdChina DMP collects and stores data from multiple parties, integrates, and analyzes the data and develops highly accurate targeting based on the data, validating the marketing effectiveness.
- Creating domain-private databases: AdChina DMP personalizes data hosted by users. The technology providers are not able to access the data.
- Third-party data usage: Users can access resources and exchange resources with other resource owners through the open technology platforms.
- AdChina focuses on enterprise DMP and DSP products and services. The company is the first one to achieve conversion between DMP and DSP and data distribution, differentiating itself from its rivals.
- Technologies are developed in-house by AdChina, assuring a higher level of stability and scalability
- AdChina operates DSP-SSP end-to-end integrated ad platform
To download the complete report, please click: http://www.dcci.com.cn/dynamic/view/cid/2/id/1273.html
AdChina built and operates China's largest independent SSP/DSP/DMP digital advertising technology platform covering both PC Internet and mobile Internet. AdChina was founded in April 2007 in Silicon Valley, USA.
AdChina's enterprise DSP tops in iResearch DSP Report for 2nd consecutive year (2012 and 2013). As the largest mobile DSP in China, AdChina's Mobile DSP is accessible by major mobile exchanges. As of the end of 2013, more than 60,000 mobile apps have been integrated into the platform with a reach to over 80 percent of China's mobile Internet users. The Company's enterprise DMP, which seamlessly integrates Internet and mobile data, takes a leading position in China and is widely adopted by brand customers. AdChina's PC SSP, with a focus on quality advertising inventory, is the largest of its kind in the country. The Company's Mobile SSP is currently China's largest independent mobile SSP, delivering 650 million ad impressions daily as of the end of 2013.
SOURCE AD China
"We are the public cloud providers. We are currently providing 50% of the resources they need for doing e-commerce business in China and we are hosting about 60% of mobile gaming in China," explained Yi Zheng, CPO and VP of Engineering at CDS Global Cloud, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 4, 2016 11:45 PM EST Reads: 908
"Once customers get a year into their IoT deployments, they start to realize that they may have been shortsighted in the ways they built out their deployment and the key thing I see a lot of people looking at is - how can I take equipment data, pull it back in an IoT solution and show it in a dashboard," stated Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 4, 2016 10:45 PM EST Reads: 992
Fact is, enterprises have significant legacy voice infrastructure that’s costly to replace with pure IP solutions. How can we bring this analog infrastructure into our shiny new cloud applications? There are proven methods to bind both legacy voice applications and traditional PSTN audio into cloud-based applications and services at a carrier scale. Some of the most successful implementations leverage WebRTC, WebSockets, SIP and other open source technologies. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Da...
Dec. 4, 2016 10:45 PM EST Reads: 1,652
@DevOpsSummit taking place June 6-8, 2017 at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Dec. 4, 2016 08:30 PM EST Reads: 1,799
Predictive analytics tools monitor, report, and troubleshoot in order to make proactive decisions about the health, performance, and utilization of storage. Most enterprises combine cloud and on-premise storage, resulting in blended environments of physical, virtual, cloud, and other platforms, which justifies more sophisticated storage analytics. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Peter McCallum, Vice President of Datacenter Solutions at FalconStor, discussed using predictive analytics to mon...
Dec. 4, 2016 07:00 PM EST Reads: 4,909
"We are an all-flash array storage provider but our focus has been on VM-aware storage specifically for virtualized applications," stated Dhiraj Sehgal of Tintri in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 4, 2016 06:30 PM EST Reads: 556
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Dec. 4, 2016 06:30 PM EST Reads: 2,166
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Onalytica. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Dec. 4, 2016 06:30 PM EST Reads: 2,030
As data explodes in quantity, importance and from new sources, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and cloud environments grow with it. Managing data includes protecting it, indexing and classifying it for true, long-term management, compliance and E-Discovery. Commvault can ensure this with a single pane of glass solution – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enter...
Dec. 4, 2016 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,537
In IT, we sometimes coin terms for things before we know exactly what they are and how they’ll be used. The resulting terms may capture a common set of aspirations and goals – as “cloud” did broadly for on-demand, self-service, and flexible computing. But such a term can also lump together diverse and even competing practices, technologies, and priorities to the point where important distinctions are glossed over and lost.
Dec. 4, 2016 05:45 PM EST Reads: 1,522
All clouds are not equal. To succeed in a DevOps context, organizations should plan to develop/deploy apps across a choice of on-premise and public clouds simultaneously depending on the business needs. This is where the concept of the Lean Cloud comes in - resting on the idea that you often need to relocate your app modules over their life cycles for both innovation and operational efficiency in the cloud. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Valentin (Val) Bercovici, CTO of Soli...
Dec. 4, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,640
"We're a cybersecurity firm that specializes in engineering security solutions both at the software and hardware level. Security cannot be an after-the-fact afterthought, which is what it's become," stated Richard Blech, Chief Executive Officer at Secure Channels, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 4, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 617
"IoT is going to be a huge industry with a lot of value for end users, for industries, for consumers, for manufacturers. How can we use cloud to effectively manage IoT applications," stated Ian Khan, Innovation & Marketing Manager at Solgeniakhela, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 4, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 4,166
Join Impiger for their featured webinar: ‘Cloud Computing: A Roadmap to Modern Software Delivery’ on November 10, 2016, at 12:00 pm CST. Very few companies have not experienced some impact to their IT delivery due to the evolution of cloud computing. This webinar is not about deciding whether you should entertain moving some or all of your IT to the cloud, but rather, a detailed look under the hood to help IT professionals understand how cloud adoption has evolved and what trends will impact th...
Dec. 4, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 2,526
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Dec. 4, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 3,254