|By PR Newswire||
|March 14, 2014 06:04 AM EDT||
SHANGHAI, March 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DCCI released 2013 Digital Marketing Insights -- Enterprise Marketing Technology Service Platform Report on February 24, 2014. The report reviews the state of Internet digital marketing and emphasizes the role of marketing technology service platforms in facilitating Internet digital marketing, analyzes the current status of made-in-China marketing technology service platforms as well as those developed outside of China, and illustrates the unparalleled advantages of enterprise DSP (demand-side platforms) / DMP (data management platforms) marketing technology services platforms ("enterprise platforms") when collaborating in the areas of data, resources, technology, and business operations.
In the report, DCCI recognizes the dominant position of enterprise platforms and believes that "enterprise platforms will boost innovation in partnerships involving data, resources, technology, and business and become an essential part and priority of the interactive marketing ecosystem." The report also provides insights into and an analysis of AdChina, the largest multi-screen integrated digital advertising platform in China, highlighting the AdChina's unique strength in data, technology, and end-to-end integration as one of China's pioneers in developing enterprise marketing technology service platforms.
Report Highlights: enterprise DSP/DMP platforms go mainstream in the programmatic market
- The competition among independent DSP service providers is and will continue to be fierce and China's market is expected to consolidate to no more than six independent DSP service providers in next couple years.
- Marketing technology service platforms consist of both DSP and DMP
- DSP helps online ads purchase from several advertising trade platforms easier and more convenient;
- DMP, a platform supplementary to DSP, helps advertisers and advertising agencies collect, manage, and analyze user data, enhancing the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Enterprise platforms with their inherent advantages in the sharing of data, resources, and technology will create more opportunities for collaboration between businesses and will become the mainstream in the digital marketing service market.
- Data privatization
- Data owners will no longer allow core data to be managed by third parties nor rely on data to be supplied by other firms.
- Development of private enterprise marketing technology service platforms is the sole option for data management.
- Enterprise platforms have more advantages in terms of data management (data collection and management, data analysis, data application and privacy protection among others).
- Tide Control of Inventory
- Strong customer demand will lead enterprise platforms to control high-quality media resources more exclusively.
- Independent DSPs will struggle for survival due to a shortage of resources.
- Mature technology and improved scaling of the technology
- Enterprise marketing technology service providers tend to focus on how they set up their technology teams and make sure they have enough manpower. Their focused and comprehensive services are more capable of meeting the customized requirement from enterprise clients, as they are more stable and reliable than services supported by independent DSP players.
- Maximized mutual benefits resulting in stability in partnerships
- A win-win for all participants: the interests of enterprise platforms are aligned with the advertisers and advertising agencies, avoiding conflicts of interest where one party seeks to arbitrage price differentials and resulting in win-win-based sustainable relationship;
- Fewer intermediary links in the chain: enterprise platforms allow advertisers and advertising agencies to complete transactions on their own platforms, resulting in less intermediaries in the Internet transaction chain;
- Keep it in-house: enterprise marketing technology service providers offer enterprises with in-house platform services. Once the platform is set up, a longstanding strategic partnership can be formed.
- Data privatization
- The report mentions and delves into an in-depth analysis of AdChina, the prototype Chinese provider of enterprise marketing technology services:
As one of China's pioneers in developing enterprise marketing technology service platforms, AdChina developed the Trading Desk (the enterprise DSP system) for four major 4A agencies and built private DMP platforms for dozens of leading advertisers and agencies, assisting advertisers and agencies in collecting, managing, and distributing data, significantly improving DSP purchase effectiveness.
- AdChina's enterprise DSP
- The first company in China to develop enterprise services: AdChina is the first provider in the country to build a DSP platform. The company began providing enterprise DSP solutions in 2010.
- Extensive experience in enterprise services: To date, AdChina has provided enterprise DSP technology services to four top 4A agencies, via its ATD (Agency Trading Desk).
- Reliable technical capacity: Relying on a large technical team, AdChina leverages the in-house R&D model in enterprise-level services, meeting customers' diversified and customized needs.
- AdChina's enterprise DMP
- Principles of data management: AdChina DMP collects and stores data from multiple parties, integrates, and analyzes the data and develops highly accurate targeting based on the data, validating the marketing effectiveness.
- Creating domain-private databases: AdChina DMP personalizes data hosted by users. The technology providers are not able to access the data.
- Third-party data usage: Users can access resources and exchange resources with other resource owners through the open technology platforms.
- AdChina focuses on enterprise DMP and DSP products and services. The company is the first one to achieve conversion between DMP and DSP and data distribution, differentiating itself from its rivals.
- Technologies are developed in-house by AdChina, assuring a higher level of stability and scalability
- AdChina operates DSP-SSP end-to-end integrated ad platform
To download the complete report, please click: http://www.dcci.com.cn/dynamic/view/cid/2/id/1273.html
AdChina built and operates China's largest independent SSP/DSP/DMP digital advertising technology platform covering both PC Internet and mobile Internet. AdChina was founded in April 2007 in Silicon Valley, USA.
AdChina's enterprise DSP tops in iResearch DSP Report for 2nd consecutive year (2012 and 2013). As the largest mobile DSP in China, AdChina's Mobile DSP is accessible by major mobile exchanges. As of the end of 2013, more than 60,000 mobile apps have been integrated into the platform with a reach to over 80 percent of China's mobile Internet users. The Company's enterprise DMP, which seamlessly integrates Internet and mobile data, takes a leading position in China and is widely adopted by brand customers. AdChina's PC SSP, with a focus on quality advertising inventory, is the largest of its kind in the country. The Company's Mobile SSP is currently China's largest independent mobile SSP, delivering 650 million ad impressions daily as of the end of 2013.
SOURCE AD China
DevOps tends to focus on the relationship between Dev and Ops, putting an emphasis on the ops and application infrastructure. But that’s changing with microservices architectures. In her session at DevOps Summit, Lori MacVittie, Evangelist for F5 Networks, will focus on how microservices are changing the underlying architectures needed to scale, secure and deliver applications based on highly distributed (micro) services and why that means an expansion into “the network” for DevOps.
Mar. 30, 2017 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 8,258
In his session at Cloud Expo, Alan Winters, an entertainment executive/TV producer turned serial entrepreneur, will present a success story of an entrepreneur who has both suffered through and benefited from offshore development across multiple businesses: The smart choice, or how to select the right offshore development partner Warning signs, or how to minimize chances of making the wrong choice Collaboration, or how to establish the most effective work processes Budget control, or how to max...
Mar. 30, 2017 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 622
Interoute has announced the integration of its Global Cloud Infrastructure platform with Rancher Labs’ container management platform, Rancher. This approach enables enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation and infrastructure investments. Matthew Finnie, Interoute CTO commented “Enterprises developing and building apps in the cloud and those on a path to Digital Transformation need Digital ICT Infrastructure that allows them to build, test and deploy faster than ever before. The int...
Mar. 30, 2017 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,501
China Unicom exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. China United Network Communications Group Co. Ltd ("China Unicom") was officially established in 2009 on the basis of the merger of former China Netcom and former China Unicom. China Unicom mainly operates a full range of telecommunications services including mobile broadband (GSM, WCDMA, LTE FDD, TD-LTE), fixed-line broadband, ICT, data communica...
Mar. 30, 2017 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,516
ChatOps is an emerging topic that has led to the wide availability of integrations between group chat and various other tools/platforms. Currently, HipChat is an extremely powerful collaboration platform due to the various ChatOps integrations that are available. However, DevOps automation can involve orchestration and complex workflows. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Himanshu Chhetri, CTO at Addteq, will cover practical examples and use cases such as self-provisioning infra...
Mar. 29, 2017 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,171
SYS-CON Events announced today that Ocean9will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Ocean9 provides cloud services for Backup, Disaster Recovery (DRaaS) and instant Innovation, and redefines enterprise infrastructure with its cloud native subscription offerings for mission critical SAP workloads.
Mar. 29, 2017 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,446
MongoDB Atlas leverages VPC peering for AWS, a service that allows multiple VPC networks to interact. This includes VPCs that belong to other AWS account holders. By performing cross account VPC peering, users ensure networks that host and communicate their data are secure. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Jay Gordon, a Developer Advocate at MongoDB, will explain how to properly architect your VPC using existing AWS tools and then peer with your MongoDB Atlas cluster. He'll discuss the secur...
Mar. 29, 2017 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 883
Things are changing so quickly in IoT that it would take a wizard to predict which ecosystem will gain the most traction. In order for IoT to reach its potential, smart devices must be able to work together. Today, there are a slew of interoperability standards being promoted by big names to make this happen: HomeKit, Brillo and Alljoyn. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Adam Justice, vice president and general manager of Grid Connect, will review what happens when smart devices don’t work togethe...
Mar. 29, 2017 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,751
Building a cross-cloud operational model can be a daunting task. Per-cloud silos are not the answer, but neither is a fully generic abstraction plane that strips out capabilities unique to a particular provider. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Wolf, VP & Chief Technology Officer, Global Field & Industry at VMware, will discuss how successful organizations approach cloud operations and management, with insights into where operations should be centralized and when it’s best to decentraliz...
Mar. 29, 2017 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,812
SYS-CON Events announced today that Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. The company co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure network...
Mar. 29, 2017 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,690
Deep learning has been very successful in social sciences and specially areas where there is a lot of data. Trading is another field that can be viewed as social science with a lot of data. With the advent of Deep Learning and Big Data technologies for efficient computation, we are finally able to use the same methods in investment management as we would in face recognition or in making chat-bots. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Gaurav Chakravorty, co-founder and Head of Strategy Development ...
Mar. 29, 2017 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,901
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm. In his Day 3 Keynote at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Brown, a Solutions Marketing Manager at Nutanix, will explore t...
Mar. 29, 2017 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,227
Imagine having the ability to leverage all of your current technology and to be able to compose it into one resource pool. Now imagine, as your business grows, not having to deploy a complete new appliance to scale your infrastructure. Also imagine a true multi-cloud capability that allows live migration without any modification between cloud environments regardless of whether that cloud is your private cloud or your public AWS, Azure or Google instance. Now think of a world that is not locked i...
Mar. 29, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 806
Technology innovation is the driving force behind modern business and enterprises must respond by increasing the speed and efficiency of software delivery. The challenge is that existing enterprise applications are expensive to develop and difficult to modernize. This often results in what Gartner calls "Bimodal IT," where business struggle to apply modern tools and practices to traditional monolithic applications. But these existing assets can be modernized and made more efficient without havin...
Mar. 29, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,662
Most companies are adopting or evaluating container technology - Docker in particular - to speed up application deployment, drive down cost, ease management and make application delivery more flexible overall. As with most new architectures, this dream takes a lot of work to become a reality. Even when you do get your application componentized enough and packaged properly, there are still challenges for DevOps teams to making the shift to continuous delivery and achieving that reduction in cost...
Mar. 29, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 359