|By PR Newswire||
|March 14, 2014 06:04 AM EDT||
SHANGHAI, March 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DCCI released 2013 Digital Marketing Insights -- Enterprise Marketing Technology Service Platform Report on February 24, 2014. The report reviews the state of Internet digital marketing and emphasizes the role of marketing technology service platforms in facilitating Internet digital marketing, analyzes the current status of made-in-China marketing technology service platforms as well as those developed outside of China, and illustrates the unparalleled advantages of enterprise DSP (demand-side platforms) / DMP (data management platforms) marketing technology services platforms ("enterprise platforms") when collaborating in the areas of data, resources, technology, and business operations.
In the report, DCCI recognizes the dominant position of enterprise platforms and believes that "enterprise platforms will boost innovation in partnerships involving data, resources, technology, and business and become an essential part and priority of the interactive marketing ecosystem." The report also provides insights into and an analysis of AdChina, the largest multi-screen integrated digital advertising platform in China, highlighting the AdChina's unique strength in data, technology, and end-to-end integration as one of China's pioneers in developing enterprise marketing technology service platforms.
Report Highlights: enterprise DSP/DMP platforms go mainstream in the programmatic market
- The competition among independent DSP service providers is and will continue to be fierce and China's market is expected to consolidate to no more than six independent DSP service providers in next couple years.
- Marketing technology service platforms consist of both DSP and DMP
- DSP helps online ads purchase from several advertising trade platforms easier and more convenient;
- DMP, a platform supplementary to DSP, helps advertisers and advertising agencies collect, manage, and analyze user data, enhancing the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Enterprise platforms with their inherent advantages in the sharing of data, resources, and technology will create more opportunities for collaboration between businesses and will become the mainstream in the digital marketing service market.
- Data privatization
- Data owners will no longer allow core data to be managed by third parties nor rely on data to be supplied by other firms.
- Development of private enterprise marketing technology service platforms is the sole option for data management.
- Enterprise platforms have more advantages in terms of data management (data collection and management, data analysis, data application and privacy protection among others).
- Tide Control of Inventory
- Strong customer demand will lead enterprise platforms to control high-quality media resources more exclusively.
- Independent DSPs will struggle for survival due to a shortage of resources.
- Mature technology and improved scaling of the technology
- Enterprise marketing technology service providers tend to focus on how they set up their technology teams and make sure they have enough manpower. Their focused and comprehensive services are more capable of meeting the customized requirement from enterprise clients, as they are more stable and reliable than services supported by independent DSP players.
- Maximized mutual benefits resulting in stability in partnerships
- A win-win for all participants: the interests of enterprise platforms are aligned with the advertisers and advertising agencies, avoiding conflicts of interest where one party seeks to arbitrage price differentials and resulting in win-win-based sustainable relationship;
- Fewer intermediary links in the chain: enterprise platforms allow advertisers and advertising agencies to complete transactions on their own platforms, resulting in less intermediaries in the Internet transaction chain;
- Keep it in-house: enterprise marketing technology service providers offer enterprises with in-house platform services. Once the platform is set up, a longstanding strategic partnership can be formed.
- Data privatization
- The report mentions and delves into an in-depth analysis of AdChina, the prototype Chinese provider of enterprise marketing technology services:
As one of China's pioneers in developing enterprise marketing technology service platforms, AdChina developed the Trading Desk (the enterprise DSP system) for four major 4A agencies and built private DMP platforms for dozens of leading advertisers and agencies, assisting advertisers and agencies in collecting, managing, and distributing data, significantly improving DSP purchase effectiveness.
- AdChina's enterprise DSP
- The first company in China to develop enterprise services: AdChina is the first provider in the country to build a DSP platform. The company began providing enterprise DSP solutions in 2010.
- Extensive experience in enterprise services: To date, AdChina has provided enterprise DSP technology services to four top 4A agencies, via its ATD (Agency Trading Desk).
- Reliable technical capacity: Relying on a large technical team, AdChina leverages the in-house R&D model in enterprise-level services, meeting customers' diversified and customized needs.
- AdChina's enterprise DMP
- Principles of data management: AdChina DMP collects and stores data from multiple parties, integrates, and analyzes the data and develops highly accurate targeting based on the data, validating the marketing effectiveness.
- Creating domain-private databases: AdChina DMP personalizes data hosted by users. The technology providers are not able to access the data.
- Third-party data usage: Users can access resources and exchange resources with other resource owners through the open technology platforms.
- AdChina focuses on enterprise DMP and DSP products and services. The company is the first one to achieve conversion between DMP and DSP and data distribution, differentiating itself from its rivals.
- Technologies are developed in-house by AdChina, assuring a higher level of stability and scalability
- AdChina operates DSP-SSP end-to-end integrated ad platform
To download the complete report, please click: http://www.dcci.com.cn/dynamic/view/cid/2/id/1273.html
AdChina built and operates China's largest independent SSP/DSP/DMP digital advertising technology platform covering both PC Internet and mobile Internet. AdChina was founded in April 2007 in Silicon Valley, USA.
AdChina's enterprise DSP tops in iResearch DSP Report for 2nd consecutive year (2012 and 2013). As the largest mobile DSP in China, AdChina's Mobile DSP is accessible by major mobile exchanges. As of the end of 2013, more than 60,000 mobile apps have been integrated into the platform with a reach to over 80 percent of China's mobile Internet users. The Company's enterprise DMP, which seamlessly integrates Internet and mobile data, takes a leading position in China and is widely adopted by brand customers. AdChina's PC SSP, with a focus on quality advertising inventory, is the largest of its kind in the country. The Company's Mobile SSP is currently China's largest independent mobile SSP, delivering 650 million ad impressions daily as of the end of 2013.
SOURCE AD China
Too often with compelling new technologies market participants become overly enamored with that attractiveness of the technology and neglect underlying business drivers. This tendency, what some call the “newest shiny object syndrome,” is understandable given that virtually all of us are heavily engaged in technology. But it is also mistaken. Without concrete business cases driving its deployment, IoT, like many other technologies before it, will fade into obscurity.
Aug. 30, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 337
Any Ops team trying to support a company in today’s cloud-connected world knows that a new way of thinking is required – one just as dramatic than the shift from Ops to DevOps. The diversity of modern operations requires teams to focus their impact on breadth vs. depth. In his session at DevOps Summit, Adam Serediuk, Director of Operations at xMatters, Inc., will discuss the strategic requirements of evolving from Ops to DevOps, and why modern Operations has begun leveraging the “NoOps” approa...
Aug. 30, 2015 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 364
While many app developers are comfortable building apps for the smartphone, there is a whole new world out there. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Narayan Sainaney, Co-founder and CTO of Mojio, will discuss how the business case for connected car apps is growing and, with open platform companies having already done the heavy lifting, there really is no barrier to entry.
Aug. 30, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 131
SYS-CON Events announced today that G2G3 will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit Silicon Valley, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Based on a collective appreciation for user experience, design, and technology, G2G3 is uniquely qualified and motivated to redefine how organizations and people engage in an increasingly digital world.
Aug. 30, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 460
As more intelligent IoT applications shift into gear, they’re merging into the ever-increasing traffic flow of the Internet. It won’t be long before we experience bottlenecks, as IoT traffic peaks during rush hours. Organizations that are unprepared will find themselves by the side of the road unable to cross back into the fast lane. As billions of new devices begin to communicate and exchange data – will your infrastructure be scalable enough to handle this new interconnected world?
Aug. 30, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 149
SYS-CON Events announced today that Micron Technology, Inc., a global leader in advanced semiconductor systems, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Micron’s broad portfolio of high-performance memory technologies – including DRAM, NAND and NOR Flash – is the basis for solid state drives, modules, multichip packages and other system solutions. Backed by more than 35 years of tech...
Aug. 30, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 215
This Enterprise Strategy Group lab validation report of the NEC Express5800/R320 server with Intel® Xeon® processor presents the benefits of 99.999% uptime NEC fault-tolerant servers that lower overall virtualized server total cost of ownership. This report also includes survey data on the significant costs associated with system outages impacting enterprise and web applications. Click Here to Download Report Now!
Aug. 30, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 184
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pythian, a global IT services company specializing in helping companies leverage disruptive technologies to optimize revenue-generating systems, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 17th Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Founded in 1997, Pythian is a global IT services company that helps companies compete by adopting disruptive technologies such as cloud, Big Data, advance...
Aug. 30, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 281
SYS-CON Events announced today the Containers & Microservices Bootcamp, being held November 3-4, 2015, in conjunction with 17th Cloud Expo, @ThingsExpo, and @DevOpsSummit at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. This is your chance to get started with the latest technology in the industry. Combined with real-world scenarios and use cases, the Containers and Microservices Bootcamp, led by Janakiram MSV, a Microsoft Regional Director, will include presentations as well as hands-on...
Aug. 30, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 265
Cloud and datacenter migration innovator AppZero has joined the Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance Program. AppZero is a fast, flexible way to move Windows Server applications from any source machine – physical or virtual – to any destination server, in any cloud or datacenter, using its patented container technology. AppZero’s container is also called a Virtual Application Appliance (VAA). To facilitate Microsoft Azure onboarding, AppZero has two purpose-built offerings: AppZero SP for Azure,...
Aug. 30, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 170
Organizations from small to large are increasingly adopting cloud solutions to deliver essential business services at a much lower cost. According to cyber security experts, the frequency and severity of cyber-attacks are on the rise, causing alarm to businesses and customers across a variety of industries. To defend against exploits like these, a company must adopt a comprehensive security defense strategy that is designed for their business. In 2015, organizations such as United Airlines, Sony...
Aug. 30, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 433
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Aug. 30, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 873
Consumer IoT applications provide data about the user that just doesn’t exist in traditional PC or mobile web applications. This rich data, or “context,” enables the highly personalized consumer experiences that characterize many consumer IoT apps. This same data is also providing brands with unprecedented insight into how their connected products are being used, while, at the same time, powering highly targeted engagement and marketing opportunities. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Nathan Trel...
Aug. 30, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 224
Red Hat is investing in Tesora, the number one contributor to OpenStack Trove Database as a Service (DBaaS) also ranked among the top 20 companies contributing to OpenStack overall. Tesora, the company bringing OpenStack Trove Database as a Service (DBaaS) to the enterprise, has announced that Red Hat and others have invested in the company as a part of Tesora's latest funding round. The funding agreement expands on the ongoing collaboration between Tesora and Red Hat, which dates back to Febr...
Aug. 30, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 337
IBM’s Blue Box Cloud, powered by OpenStack, is now available in any of IBM’s globally integrated cloud data centers running SoftLayer infrastructure. Less than 90 days after its acquisition of Blue Box, IBM has integrated its Blue Box Cloud Dedicated private-cloud-as-a-service into its broader portfolio of OpenStack® based solutions. The announcement, made today at the OpenStack Silicon Valley event, further highlights IBM’s continued support to deliver OpenStack solutions across all cloud depl...
Aug. 30, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 225