|By PR Newswire||
|March 14, 2014 06:04 AM EDT||
SHANGHAI, March 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DCCI released 2013 Digital Marketing Insights -- Enterprise Marketing Technology Service Platform Report on February 24, 2014. The report reviews the state of Internet digital marketing and emphasizes the role of marketing technology service platforms in facilitating Internet digital marketing, analyzes the current status of made-in-China marketing technology service platforms as well as those developed outside of China, and illustrates the unparalleled advantages of enterprise DSP (demand-side platforms) / DMP (data management platforms) marketing technology services platforms ("enterprise platforms") when collaborating in the areas of data, resources, technology, and business operations.
In the report, DCCI recognizes the dominant position of enterprise platforms and believes that "enterprise platforms will boost innovation in partnerships involving data, resources, technology, and business and become an essential part and priority of the interactive marketing ecosystem." The report also provides insights into and an analysis of AdChina, the largest multi-screen integrated digital advertising platform in China, highlighting the AdChina's unique strength in data, technology, and end-to-end integration as one of China's pioneers in developing enterprise marketing technology service platforms.
Report Highlights: enterprise DSP/DMP platforms go mainstream in the programmatic market
- The competition among independent DSP service providers is and will continue to be fierce and China's market is expected to consolidate to no more than six independent DSP service providers in next couple years.
- Marketing technology service platforms consist of both DSP and DMP
- DSP helps online ads purchase from several advertising trade platforms easier and more convenient;
- DMP, a platform supplementary to DSP, helps advertisers and advertising agencies collect, manage, and analyze user data, enhancing the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Enterprise platforms with their inherent advantages in the sharing of data, resources, and technology will create more opportunities for collaboration between businesses and will become the mainstream in the digital marketing service market.
- Data privatization
- Data owners will no longer allow core data to be managed by third parties nor rely on data to be supplied by other firms.
- Development of private enterprise marketing technology service platforms is the sole option for data management.
- Enterprise platforms have more advantages in terms of data management (data collection and management, data analysis, data application and privacy protection among others).
- Tide Control of Inventory
- Strong customer demand will lead enterprise platforms to control high-quality media resources more exclusively.
- Independent DSPs will struggle for survival due to a shortage of resources.
- Mature technology and improved scaling of the technology
- Enterprise marketing technology service providers tend to focus on how they set up their technology teams and make sure they have enough manpower. Their focused and comprehensive services are more capable of meeting the customized requirement from enterprise clients, as they are more stable and reliable than services supported by independent DSP players.
- Maximized mutual benefits resulting in stability in partnerships
- A win-win for all participants: the interests of enterprise platforms are aligned with the advertisers and advertising agencies, avoiding conflicts of interest where one party seeks to arbitrage price differentials and resulting in win-win-based sustainable relationship;
- Fewer intermediary links in the chain: enterprise platforms allow advertisers and advertising agencies to complete transactions on their own platforms, resulting in less intermediaries in the Internet transaction chain;
- Keep it in-house: enterprise marketing technology service providers offer enterprises with in-house platform services. Once the platform is set up, a longstanding strategic partnership can be formed.
- Data privatization
- The report mentions and delves into an in-depth analysis of AdChina, the prototype Chinese provider of enterprise marketing technology services:
As one of China's pioneers in developing enterprise marketing technology service platforms, AdChina developed the Trading Desk (the enterprise DSP system) for four major 4A agencies and built private DMP platforms for dozens of leading advertisers and agencies, assisting advertisers and agencies in collecting, managing, and distributing data, significantly improving DSP purchase effectiveness.
- AdChina's enterprise DSP
- The first company in China to develop enterprise services: AdChina is the first provider in the country to build a DSP platform. The company began providing enterprise DSP solutions in 2010.
- Extensive experience in enterprise services: To date, AdChina has provided enterprise DSP technology services to four top 4A agencies, via its ATD (Agency Trading Desk).
- Reliable technical capacity: Relying on a large technical team, AdChina leverages the in-house R&D model in enterprise-level services, meeting customers' diversified and customized needs.
- AdChina's enterprise DMP
- Principles of data management: AdChina DMP collects and stores data from multiple parties, integrates, and analyzes the data and develops highly accurate targeting based on the data, validating the marketing effectiveness.
- Creating domain-private databases: AdChina DMP personalizes data hosted by users. The technology providers are not able to access the data.
- Third-party data usage: Users can access resources and exchange resources with other resource owners through the open technology platforms.
- AdChina focuses on enterprise DMP and DSP products and services. The company is the first one to achieve conversion between DMP and DSP and data distribution, differentiating itself from its rivals.
- Technologies are developed in-house by AdChina, assuring a higher level of stability and scalability
- AdChina operates DSP-SSP end-to-end integrated ad platform
To download the complete report, please click: http://www.dcci.com.cn/dynamic/view/cid/2/id/1273.html
AdChina built and operates China's largest independent SSP/DSP/DMP digital advertising technology platform covering both PC Internet and mobile Internet. AdChina was founded in April 2007 in Silicon Valley, USA.
AdChina's enterprise DSP tops in iResearch DSP Report for 2nd consecutive year (2012 and 2013). As the largest mobile DSP in China, AdChina's Mobile DSP is accessible by major mobile exchanges. As of the end of 2013, more than 60,000 mobile apps have been integrated into the platform with a reach to over 80 percent of China's mobile Internet users. The Company's enterprise DMP, which seamlessly integrates Internet and mobile data, takes a leading position in China and is widely adopted by brand customers. AdChina's PC SSP, with a focus on quality advertising inventory, is the largest of its kind in the country. The Company's Mobile SSP is currently China's largest independent mobile SSP, delivering 650 million ad impressions daily as of the end of 2013.
SOURCE AD China
Mobile, social, Big Data, and cloud have fundamentally changed the way we live. “Anytime, anywhere” access to data and information is no longer a luxury; it’s a requirement, in both our personal and professional lives. For IT organizations, this means pressure has never been greater to deliver meaningful services to the business and customers.
Aug. 3, 2015 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 244
"We've just seen a huge influx of new partners coming into our ecosystem, and partners building unique offerings on top of our API set," explained Seth Bostock, Chief Executive Officer at IndependenceIT, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Aug. 3, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 694
In a recent research, analyst firm IDC found that the average cost of a critical application failure is $500,000 to $1 million per hour and the average total cost of unplanned application downtime is $1.25 billion to $2.5 billion per year for Fortune 1000 companies. In addition to the findings on the cost of the downtime, the research also highlighted best practices for development, testing, application support, infrastructure, and operations teams.
Aug. 3, 2015 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 219
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Aug. 3, 2015 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 535
Learn how you can use the CoSN SEND II Decision Tree for Education Technology to make sure that your K–12 technology initiatives create a more engaging learning experience that empowers students, teachers, and administrators alike.
Aug. 3, 2015 05:45 PM EDT
Container technology is sending shock waves through the world of cloud computing. Heralded as the 'next big thing,' containers provide software owners a consistent way to package their software and dependencies while infrastructure operators benefit from a standard way to deploy and run them. Containers present new challenges for tracking usage due to their dynamic nature. They can also be deployed to bare metal, virtual machines and various cloud platforms. How do software owners track the usag...
Aug. 3, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 277
As Marc Andreessen says software is eating the world. Everything is rapidly moving toward being software-defined – from our phones and cars through our washing machines to the datacenter. However, there are larger challenges when implementing software defined on a larger scale - when building software defined infrastructure. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Boyan Ivanov, CEO of StorPool, provided some practical insights on what, how and why when implementing "software-defined" in the datacent...
Aug. 3, 2015 03:45 PM EDT
As organizations shift towards IT-as-a-service models, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and now cloud environments grows with it. CommVault can ensure protection and E-Discovery of your data – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud, or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enterprise. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Randy De Meno, Chief Technologist - Windows Products and Microsoft Partnerships at Com...
Aug. 3, 2015 03:30 PM EDT
SYS-CON Events announced today that VividCortex, the monitoring solution for the modern data system, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The database is the heart of most applications, but it’s also the part that’s hardest to scale, monitor, and optimize even as it’s growing 50% year over year. VividCortex is the first unified suite of database monitoring tools specifically desi...
Aug. 3, 2015 03:15 PM EDT
The Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), which enables organizations to seamlessly run in a hybrid cloud model (public + private cloud), is here to stay. IDC estimates that the software-defined networking market will be valued at $3.7 billion by 2016. Security is a key component and benefit of the SDDC, and offers an opportunity to build security 'from the ground up' and weave it into the environment from day one. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Reuven Harrison, CTO and Co-Founder of Tufin,...
Aug. 3, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 560
In their session at 17th Cloud Expo, Hal Schwartz, CEO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), and Chuck Paolillo, CTO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), provide a study of cloud adoption trends and the power and flexibility of IBM Power and Pureflex cloud solutions. In his role as CEO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), Hal Schwartz provides leadership and direction for the company.
Aug. 3, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 209
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a software development company, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software development company with representative offices in Atlanta (US), Sheffield (UK) and Würzburg (Germany); and development centers in Ukraine. Since 2009 it has grown from a small group of passionate engineers and business managers to a full-scale mobi...
Aug. 3, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 367
There are many considerations when moving applications from on-premise to cloud. It is critical to understand the benefits and also challenges of this migration. A successful migration will result in lower Total Cost of Ownership, yet offer the same or higher level of robustness. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Michael Meiner, an Engineering Director at Oracle, Corporation, analyzed a range of cloud offerings (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and discussed the benefits/challenges of migrating to each offe...
Aug. 3, 2015 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 193
Digital Transformation is the ultimate goal of cloud computing and related initiatives. The phrase is certainly not a precise one, and as subject to hand-waving and distortion as any high-falutin' terminology in the world of information technology. Yet it is an excellent choice of words to describe what enterprise IT—and by extension, organizations in general—should be working to achieve. Digital Transformation means: handling all the data types being found and created in the organizat...
Aug. 2, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,139
Chuck Piluso presented a study of cloud adoption trends and the power and flexibility of IBM Power and Pureflex cloud solutions. Prior to Secure Infrastructure and Services, Mr. Piluso founded North American Telecommunication Corporation, a facilities-based Competitive Local Exchange Carrier licensed by the Public Service Commission in 10 states, serving as the company's chairman and president from 1997 to 2000. Between 1990 and 1997, Mr. Piluso served as chairman & founder of International Te...
Aug. 2, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 439