|By JCN Newswire||
|March 14, 2014 06:51 AM EDT||
PCX (exhibition model, planned for production)zoomPCX (exhibition model, planned for production)CBR650F (exhibition model, planned for production)zoomCBR650F (exhibition model, planned for production) CB400 SUPER FOUR (production model)zoomCB400 SUPER FOUR (production model)CB1300 SUPER BOL D'OR (production model)zoomCB1300 SUPER BOL D'OR (production model) Honda will unveil the world premiere of its concept motorcycle model at the Osaka Motorcycle Show, and also feature exhibition models planned for production, and current production models, a total of 24 motorcycles in Osaka and Tokyo. Under the slogan of "We Love Bikes," Honda will unveil new initiatives that point the way to a fun-filled lifestyle with motorcycles, including programs to communicate actively with show visitors and an area where visitors can experience the engine sounds firsthand through headphones while mounted on a motorcycle.
- Main vehicles to be exhibited
< Exhibition model making its world premiere, planned for production >
- 1 model, 2 types
*Exhibited at both the Osaka and Tokyo Motorcycle Shows
< Exhibition models, planned for production >
- GOLDWING F6C "Street muscle cruiser" with punch, equipped with a horizontally opposed 6-cylinder engine
- VFR800F Mature sports tourer in pursuit of high status and the true fun of operating a motorcycle
- CBR650F Full cowl, mid-sized sporty model with an inline 4-cylinder engine that delivers fun to an even broader spectrum of riders
- CB650F Naked, mid-sized sporty model with an inline 4-cylinder engine that achieves the fun of both navigating a motorcycle and showing off its design
- CBR250R 250 cc road sports model with a fully updated external design in pursuit of a sportier image
- PCX 125 cc scooter with even higher quality after a full model change
- GROM 125 cc compact sports model arriving in new colors
Production models in the exhibition focus on new products such as the CB series, VFR1200X Dual Clutch Transmission, Dunk, and Monkey Kumamon Version. Vehicles on display will be dressed up in accessories to suggest ways to better suit your motorcycle lifestyle.
30th Osaka Motorcycle Show 2014: Dates and place
- Dates: Friday, March 21 to Sunday, March 23 10:00 am - 5:00 pm each day
*The press conference will be held at the Honda display booth on March 21 at 10:15 am, introducing Honda's initiatives and the world premiere model.
- Venue: Intex Osaka, Buildings No.1 and 2, Outdoor Special Exhibition Space
41st Tokyo Motorcycle Show: Dates and place
- Dates: Friday, March 28 10:00 am - 1:00 pm (press and industry admission)
1:00 pm - 6:00 pm (general admission)
Saturday, March 29 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (general admission)
Sunday, March 30 10:00 am - 5:00 pm (general admission)
*The press conference will be held at the Honda display booth on March 28 at 10:15 am, introducing Honda's initiatives and the models on display.
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, West Hall 1 and 2, Outdoor Exhibition Area, Atrium
*For both shows, Honda Motorcycle Japan Co., Ltd. is in charge of planning and operations for the Honda display booths.
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (TSE:7267/NYSE:HMC) is one of the leading manufacturers of automobiles and power products and the largest manufacture of motorcycles in the world. Honda has always sought to provide genuine satisfaction to people worldwide. The result is more than 120 manufacturing facilities in 30 countries worldwide, producing a wide range of products, including motorcycles, ATVs, generators, marine engines, lawn and garden equipment and automobiles that bring the company into contact with over 19 million customers annually. For more information, please visit http://world.honda.com.
Honda Media Inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org +81-3-5412-1512
Copyright 2014 JCN Newswire. All rights reserved. www.japancorp.net
Mar. 29, 2017 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 831
Mar. 29, 2017 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,729
Mar. 29, 2017 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,774
Mar. 29, 2017 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,662
Mar. 29, 2017 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,871
Mar. 29, 2017 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,199
Mar. 29, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 761
Mar. 29, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,646
Mar. 29, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 327
Mar. 29, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,244
Mar. 29, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 739
Mar. 29, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,844
Mar. 29, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,300
Mar. 29, 2017 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,300
SYS-CON Events announced today that Loom Systems will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Founded in 2015, Loom Systems delivers an advanced AI solution to predict and prevent problems in the digital business. Loom stands alone in the industry as an AI analysis platform requiring no prior math knowledge from operators, leveraging the existing staff to succeed in the digital era. With offices in S...
Mar. 29, 2017 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,777